This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
15 Pages<<12131415PrevNext
#326 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:16:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
I don't cheat. I don't use rewinds, and I don't fake my star cards, and the bribery of being rewarded for cheating doesn't work on me.
That's all well and good, but it's just a game after all.

If you want to turn the "Star Card" gold and save yourself a ton of of the thing that you should should hold most precious (time), in a flawed system that makes it virtually impossible to achieve what you want to achieve using the proper means, then you will need to use the unshare and re-share method.

I see where you are coming from with regard not wanting to cheat, but that isn't cheating really, but just using a workaround to achieve the required goal.

I had to employ the unshare/re-share method myself to get the SC as I do not have the time to take/save/process/share the 100s of photos required to complete the SC in the normal manner.

It still took an inordinate amount of time to complete and still worthy of the prize you seek to achieve.

Of course, if you have so much free/spare time on your hands to do it properly, then fair play to you, but surely you have better things to with the finite amount of time life offers?

I don't cheat, you don't tempt me. Anyway what's the point of a fake achievement? It's a paradox, you haven't achieved the achievement that you are rewarded for.

Edited by user Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:20:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#327 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:48:00 AM(UTC)
I don't cheat. I don't use rewinds, and I don't fake my star cards, and the bribery of being rewarded for cheating doesn't work on me.

If you want to turn the "Star Card" gold and save yourself a ton of of the thing that you should should hold most precious (time), in a flawed system that makes it virtually impossible to achieve what you want to achieve using the proper means, then you will need to use the unshare and re-share method.

I see where you are coming from with regard not wanting to cheat, but that isn't cheating really, but just using a workaround to achieve the required goal.

I had to employ the unshare/re-share method myself to get the SC as I do not have the time to take/save/process/share the 100s of photos required to complete the SC in the normal manner.

It still took an inordinate amount of time to complete and still worthy of the prize you seek to achieve.

Of course, if you have so much free/spare time on your hands to do it properly, then fair play to you, but surely you have better things to with the finite amount of time life offers?

I don't cheat, you don't tempt me. Anyway what's the point of a fake achievement? It's a paradox, you haven't achieved the achievement that you are rewarded for.

It’s not cheating. It doesn’t give you an unfair advantage against anyone.
#328 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 5:08:28 AM(UTC)
The game is full of mistakes to achieve many of the proposed goals, playing online in the ranking for example, even if you win in the top three the game does not reward you and even takes points from the league.

I know they said they will rephrase, but it is like that from the beginning, almost 1 year of game and only now will solve, the sharing system is not a cheat, to be able to share all the photos you will need to delete some, in the end gives in the same share and unshare the same file, if the system were smart it would no longer consider the same file, basically as it is now it is totally broken in many ways.

Part of the stories and horizon stars too, who do not have the DLC's can not complete, we have to wait for them to solve several things to try to unlock all goals.

I had a hard time getting to league 10 because the scoring system is all broken.
#329 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:03:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viquitor Xedou Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Viquitor Xedou Go to Quoted Post
Once I get to Rank 3, every project created or any other, only climbs 100 of influence, to reach Rank 4 needs more than 20,000 influence, impossible to complete it.

There isn't really another way because the system is flawed.
You would think that a high number of downloads/likes would speed it up, but it doesn't.
So the fastest way to do it is to share and unshare the same design over and over again.

And yet it should take forever, I'm a little sad about it, I suffered horrors to be able to complete the stard card online, I thought this would be quieter, so I will not be able to complete the 6 cards.

There is a topic here about Star Card and those achievements. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]. I described them in there, but in short, it simply requires a free windows app that records your mouse moves and then repeats them. If you're on a XBOX... tough luck :)
I got to level 5 in Photo/Tuner/Painer in a couple of hours while not even being at the computer. The Blueprinter doesn't work like that, you have to grind a very short race (Festival Drag) and just create a blueprint, use it once, rinse and repeat. The only time I 'cheated' in the game, those requirements were too much for me.
I stopped at level 5 but you can let the 'script' run over night and probably get to level 20 to get all the clothes in case you don't have them already. It's kinda the same with the Mixer stat, when you just leave a browser open in a low-bandwith stream of someone else and quickly get to level 20+.

Edited by user Friday, August 23, 2019 11:53:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#330 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:33:17 AM(UTC)
Each to their own then.......or "To each their own" if you are on the other side of the pond.

Edited by user Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:34:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#331 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 12:33:43 PM(UTC)

So I am forced to cheat to get the star card? I don't cheat. I don't use rewinds, and I don't fake my star cards, and the bribery of being rewarded for cheating doesn't work on me.

Its Not cheating
I just gave you an easy alternative
I did it the long way
Took heaps of photos then deleted them and took a heap more

I see the way you operate in the auction house and to me thats cheating..or taking advantage of unaware people
Buying cheap stock cars and applying your brown paint and then selling for millions more than they are worth
And you worry about cheating

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 11:22:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#332 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 2:29:57 AM(UTC)
This star card Grind is rediculous. The blue printing expesially. does anyone have a quicker way?
#333 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 3:20:40 AM(UTC)
I am stuck at getting the Complete 5 Show Case Events (5 /5) to register. Last week I was at 4/5 and waiting for the Halo Show Case to do. I have done it and finished 1st on every level of ability from new Racer to Pro.
Any ideas on how to get the 5th Show Case to register or is it bugged?
 1 user liked this post.
#334 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 3:25:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I am stuck at getting the Complete 5 Show Case Events (5 /5) to register. Last week I was at 4/5 and waiting for the Halo Show Case to do. I have done it and finished 1st on every level of ability from new Racer to Pro.

Have you 100% finished first in each of the other 4
The halo showcase you cant lose anyway ...i deliberately took an extra 30 seconds and it completed

I did them all again since the introduction of the star cards and have 5/5
#335 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 4:56:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post

Have you 100% finished first in each of the other 4
The halo showcase you cant lose anyway ...i deliberately took an extra 30 seconds and it completed

I did them all again since the introduction of the star cards and have 5/5

I did the 4/5 last week and could not do the Halo Remix in that set of 5. Yes, I am sure that I won each Show Case and I have been waiting for this week's Halo Show Case to complete the set.
#336 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 5:08:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

It tells children that you can cheat in life, so I go against it for the sake of the planet.

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 11:21:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#337 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 5:09:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Its Not cheating
I just gave you an easy alternative
I did it the long way
Took heaps of photos then deleted them and took a heap more

I see the way you operate in the auction house and to me thats cheating..or taking advantage of unaware people
Buying cheap stock cars and applying your brown paint and then selling for millions more than they are worth
And you worry about cheating

Well that's how auctions work in real life, so you are just going against real life which is silly. Plus you keep saying 'Brown Paint' when it was a Game Of Thrones Dragon... Big Difference! My Game Of Thrones design is close to 20000 downloads now, your opinion doesn't count.

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 11:21:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#338 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 8:06:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PORKSALOT4L Go to Quoted Post
This star card Grind is rediculous. The blue printing expesially. does anyone have a quicker way?

One of my tracks was chosen for the PG Editor's Choice and I made it to level 5 within the week.
#339 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 10:16:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PORKSALOT4L Go to Quoted Post
This star card Grind is ridiculous. The blue printing especially. does anyone have a quicker way?

Just posted something that may help you out a little:

See This Post

#340 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 10:56:19 AM(UTC)

Well that's how auctions work in real life, so you are just going against real life which is silly. Plus you keep saying 'Brown Paint' when it was a Game Of Thrones Dragon... Big Difference! My Game Of Thrones design is close to 20000 downloads now, your opinion doesn't count.

u dont get money irl for ur forza art tho... plus i bet *ur* art is a reference of a pic found on google, so most likely not original art

#341 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 11:34:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZeroIntegral131 Go to Quoted Post

u dont get money irl for ur forza art tho... plus i bet *ur* art is a reference of a pic found on google, so most likely not original art

You get money for art in real life. You can get money for copied art in real life. Forza doesn't give you real money either. You could get money for painting on a car in real life, and you could get money for selling a car with art on it in real life. You can buy low, and sell high in real life.

1/ I have Marvel Comics worth a lot of money in real life.
2/ I have Game Of Thrones Steelbooks worth a lot of money now. I bought them for £40, now they are worth £120.

So in real life I have done those things.
 1 user liked this post.
#342 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 6:23:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

I must agree, since the Capri FE is hardly special beyond its rarity!

Unfortunately neither is the 812, due to being stuck with Sport tires at 900.

Edited by user Friday, August 23, 2019 6:25:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 3 users liked this post.
#343 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 6:57:46 AM(UTC)

That seems to sum up your views on anyone besides yourself, doesn't it.

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:10:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
#344 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:15:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

That seems to sum up your views on anyone besides yourself, doesn't it.

No! Didn't you read the part where I said the design got 20000 downloads? A download is an opinion so I Got 20000 opinions in my favour against one guy saying that it is just a brown car. 20000/1 So his one opinion doesn't count does it? You should be more mathematical in your arguments.

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:09:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#345 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 2:56:53 PM(UTC)

No! Didn't you read the part where I said the design got 20000 downloads? A download is an opinion so I Got 20000 opinions in my favour against one guy saying that it is just a brown car. 20000/1 So his one opinion doesn't count does it? You should be more mathematical in your arguments.

The fact that something is "popular" doesn't mean it's good. The only indicator I see is there are 20k people with poor taste in automotive decor.

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:08:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#346 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 3:01:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post

The fact that something is "popular" doesn't mean it's good. The only indicator I see is there are 20k people with poor taste in automotive decor.

You are also arguing with million of Game Of Thrones fans as well. I don't think you have the authority to speak for everyone. Plus my design won the vinyl comp as well, you really don't have an argument at all. Plus I'm an artist who has worked on computer game. Plus my work has been shown in art galleries. Plus my work has won competitions in computer magazines. How much more do you want?

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:07:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#347 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 3:53:27 PM(UTC)

it was a throwback from your complaint a few months ago about your Brown paints looking Green and apparently that's why didn't sell, nothing to do with fact you were charging 50 times the vehicles worth to try and sell them, some people get sucked in, real life auctions don't work that way, normal people don't pay ridiculous prices for common cars

obviously your 20k downloads is a separate thing altogether

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:45:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#348 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 4:22:48 PM(UTC)
This is just another way of trying to turn the fun side of the franchise into a serious racing game, which it is not! Leagues in this game - please!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

1 user liked this post.
#349 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 9:42:11 PM(UTC)
[Mod redacted - D]

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:06:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
 1 user liked this post.
#350 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 1:23:03 AM(UTC)
Almost an entire page of arguing... this is really sad. And all over a video game. Why must we fight over such silly things... it's like humanity was destined to destroy itself. I know that a mod might edit this reply, but I really do wish we could talk like adults on this forum... and not like kids. :(
15 Pages<<12131415PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error