This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
17 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#301 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 3:42:59 AM(UTC)
It seems to be a common issue. I had to do several more adventures and get myself up to about 30 points over the actual level before it registered at level 10 and updated the star card.
 1 user liked this post.
#302 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:50:47 AM(UTC)
I confirm. I had to go to 2530 for it to unlock. I was so disapointed yesterday when i reached the 2500 mark only to see it was glitched. Then i saw your post and i was seeing light through this darkness. Thank you

Edited by user Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:51:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Grammar

3 users liked this post.
#303 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 12:21:27 PM(UTC)
The Gamertag Flair you select from the Star Card shouldn't replace the one you get from FH4 VIP/Ultimate Edition. Devs should allow players to have both.
 1 user liked this post.
#304 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:51:51 PM(UTC)

I am on PC and honestly I'm pretty frustrated with this flair **** . I was able to change it one day and then never able to change it again, and it's stuck on the default VIP crown. It has been like this for weeks. I search google for information / workarounds and I see a lot, a LOT of posts about it. Apparently the only communication from Forza is 'we know about this issue' and I guess that is just supposed to be good enough? It's a joke. It has been a month, and I know I was able to select my flair before. I know it is possible.

I have reinstalled the entire game, I have followed every suggestion I could find. How about Forza just FIXES it?

Honestly it's kind of pathetic how bad this game is at things like menus and counters and interfaces at the same time that they absolutely crush it when it comes to the actual racing gameplay and graphics. This game is beautiful and fun to play but things like menus don't work?????

Seriously, Forza and Microsoft are big enough deals that this is sort of bewilderingly beneath them. Maybe this month will be the month they enable me to once again change my flair!!!
#305 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:42:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
The Gamertag Flair you select from the Star Card shouldn't replace the one you get from FH4 VIP/Ultimate Edition. Devs should allow players to have both.

It's a pretty silly feature but if any of them looked ok I was going to use them until I found out it had to be one or the other. I'll keep the crown.
 2 users liked this post.
#306 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 1:21:24 PM(UTC)
I just reached the 2,000,000CR earning to complete Star Card Story Superstar.
Free Ferrari 812, yay.
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#307 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 4:26:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
I just reached the 2,000,000CR earning to complete Star Card Story Superstar.
Free Ferrari 812, yay.
Excellent news!

But that is also so annoying!

Having had the game since before general release and playing it every day since (except for two days) and having completed all the businesses on the first day they were released, I should have had the maximum earnings since the "Star Card" feature went live.

However, I'm currently on 1,494,000!

I am therefore about 14 days worth of credits missing!

How can that happen?

Any point submitting a ticket?

1 user liked this post.
#308 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 6:53:21 AM(UTC)
When I get the daily CR from the businesses today, i'll be able to claim my 812 too. Overall still under 650 vehicles
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#309 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 5:04:40 AM(UTC)
I also 3-starred all of the stories as soon as they became available, and I finally hit 2 million credits a couple days ago.
#310 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 11:44:01 PM(UTC)
Finished Story Superstar last week and got my second Superfast. When I'm in a good mood I may put it in the auction house. :)
#311 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 6:54:08 AM(UTC)
Someone else is having difficulty leveling up at:
SUPERSTAR CREATOR
High Bandwidth Router - Reach Blueprint Rank 5
Art House - Reach Design Rank 5
The Tinkerer - Reach Tuner Rank 5
Snapper - Reach Photo Rank 5

?
Once I get to Rank 3, every project created or any other, only climbs 100 of influence, to reach Rank 4 needs more than 20,000 influence, impossible to complete it.
#312 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 7:35:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
They'll add more stories to the mainland.

They need to improve the superstar creator's system.
For me it is impossible to get out of Rank 3.
 2 users liked this post.
#313 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 8:23:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viquitor Xedou Go to Quoted Post
Once I get to Rank 3, every project created or any other, only climbs 100 of influence, to reach Rank 4 needs more than 20,000 influence, impossible to complete it.

There isn't really another way because the system is flawed.
You would think that a high number of downloads/likes would speed it up, but it doesn't.
So the fastest way to do it is to share and unshare the same design over and over again.
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#314 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 8:30:00 AM(UTC)

You would think that a high number of downloads/likes would speed it up, but it doesn't.
So the fastest way to do it is to share and unshare the same design over and over again.

And yet it should take forever, I'm a little sad about it, I suffered horrors to be able to complete the stard card online, I thought this would be quieter, so I will not be able to complete the 6 cards.
 3 users liked this post.
#315 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 12:51:46 PM(UTC)

And yet it should take forever, I'm a little sad about it, I suffered horrors to be able to complete the stard card online, I thought this would be quieter, so I will not be able to complete the 6 cards.

How is that it that i have done them all
They are not impossible..create and share 500 designs and you will complete it
Same deal with photos
Tunes are similar but if other people use them it's quicker

I'm only waiting on the showcase remixes now
#316 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 7:19:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Same deal with photos

500? LOOL

Real problem is that it will take too long to reach rank 5 doing this.

If the influence were a little more than 100 per project it would help a lot.

I don't have any DLC yet, so apart from the one that's missing for you and the author, I still have to wait for Playground to create more stories to complete the other star card.
#317 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:12:39 PM(UTC)
This is probably a simple question, but for the Explorer star card, once you have completed all 5 objectives including having 479 different cars, can you sell the cars after or do you need to maintain 479 cars? There’s quite a few I’d like to sell to get enough CR to get rare cars like the Quartz or H-W cars. Thanks.
#318 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:17:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zoolka Go to Quoted Post
I have finally managed to reach rank 10 in ffa adventures today (that was awful experience, don't try to do that at home). And I still miss the achievement for that in star card menu. Is this a bug or the achievement will be registered properly at the end of the season?

PSA: the game will tell you need 2500 points in any Ranked Online Adventure mode to reach League 10.

But for the purposes of the Star Card's Ranked Up objective, you actually need a few more: 2530 points!

Although it isn't written anywhere in the Star Card, you have me and the agreeable fellows on these forums to give you the relevant information the developers won't tell you:

Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
It seems to be a common issue. I had to do several more adventures and get myself up to about 30 points over the actual level before it registered at level 10 and updated the star card.

Originally Posted by: Q DaNGeR C Go to Quoted Post
I confirm. I had to go to 2530 for it to unlock. I was so disapointed yesterday when i reached the 2500 mark only to see it was glitched. Then i saw your post and i was seeing light through this darkness. Thank you

So don't despair if you see you are rank 10 and don't see the objective as completed, keep fighting some more for those last few points, and you'll be able to complete your Star Card once and for all!

Edited by user Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:25:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#319 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:47:14 AM(UTC)
I got up to 2515 and then got disconnected. The penalty for not finishing is brutal!! I got -29.

To get those points back I have to dominate in 3 games (normally around 9-10 rank points for 60 session points) or do pretty good for 5 games (normally around 5-6 rank points for 48-52 session points). They need to dial back that penalty - it's pretty unreasonable...
#320 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:50:29 AM(UTC)

Same deal with photos

I've filled my photos to the point that it won't let me put any more in there, but I'm still on 3 stars, and the limit is 114 photos.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:59:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#321 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:09:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tardii Go to Quoted Post
I got up to 2515 and then got disconnected. The penalty for not finishing is brutal!! I got -29.

To get those points back I have to dominate in 3 games (normally around 9-10 rank points for 60 session points) or do pretty good for 5 games (normally around 5-6 rank points for 48-52 session points). They need to dial back that penalty - it's pretty unreasonable...

I don't know what can be done for sudden disconnections, but we do know the developers are working on rebalancing how scoring works in Ranked Online Adventure so that the average Joe can make it to League 10 and complete the Star Card objective... We'll see if they have something more precise to tell us, or better yet, show us in the following streams and updates. I still don't know if or how things are actually going to be easier for you and everybody else that is still fighting over this, so I decided to get myself a Ranked Up right now, and it turned out I could.
#322 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:02:19 AM(UTC)

I would like to thank you for the tip, it helped me a lot, I thought it would take too long, but it was very fast.

Originally Posted by: Tardii Go to Quoted Post

I understand that well, I've lost over 100 league points because of game disconnects.

And to help when I got 2509 points the game went crazy and didn't consider it to be in league 10, even though I got more points he accused me of falling in rank, it was frustrating.

After rising and falling, when I reached 2527 points the game finally considered league 10.

Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

I've filled my photos to the point that it won't let me put any more in there, but I'm still on 3 stars, and the limit is 114 photos.

Follow friend SWYD1's tip, deselect sharing and put to share again, keep repeating until you reach Rank 5.

=======================================================================================================================

I found a way to move up the ranks fast in Blueprint.

First you create a route that ends fast, I made one that the finish line ends as soon as it starts, in total the race lasted 6 seconds.

Creating this route, I created the custom event and played the same for the game to consider creating the event.

Then I went to "my creative center" and looked at my racing projects, there I found this event that I just mentioned and I ran it there, here is the secret, doing this the game considers as if they were other players running in the your project and will compute the times it will be played, giving you 40 influence per move, and have one more secret, doing the race, in the end do not press A to continue, press X to restart, always doing this to restart the event or game will count on the project.

I did this for several hours, when you close the game and reopen the message center will notify you that your project has been played x times.

If you create a new project and don't play it until the end the game doesn't consider, then this method I found was the most efficient.
#323 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:44:25 PM(UTC)

Same deal with photos

Delete some and take some more obviously
You need to take and share about 300 to get to level 5

Apparently you can just unshare and reshare and they count
But it's up to you whether you just want to sit on your hands or not

Edited by user Wednesday, August 21, 2019 2:00:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#324 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:50:53 AM(UTC)

Same deal with photos

Delete some and take some more obviously
You need to take and share about 300 to get to level 5

Apparently you can just unshare and reshare and they count
But it's up to you whether you just want to sit on your hands or not

So I am forced to cheat to get the star card? I don't cheat. I don't use rewinds, and I don't fake my star cards, and the bribery of being rewarded for cheating doesn't work on me.

Edited by user Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:51:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#325 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 3:59:24 AM(UTC)
I don't cheat. I don't use rewinds, and I don't fake my star cards, and the bribery of being rewarded for cheating doesn't work on me.
That's all well and good, but it's just a game after all.

If you want to turn the "Star Card" gold and save yourself a ton of of the thing that you should should hold most precious (time), in a flawed system that makes it virtually impossible to achieve what you want to achieve using the proper means, then you will need to use the unshare and re-share method.

I see where you are coming from with regard not wanting to cheat, but that isn't cheating really, but just using a workaround to achieve the required goal.

I had to employ the unshare/re-share method myself to get the SC as I do not have the time to take/save/process/share the 100s of photos required to complete the SC in the normal manner.

It still took an inordinate amount of time to complete and still worthy of the prize you seek to achieve.

Of course, if you have so much free/spare time on your hands to do it properly, then fair play to you, but surely you have better things to with the finite amount of time life offers?

Edited by user Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:00:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

17 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error