This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
14 Pages<<1011121314PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#276 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 10:53:14 AM(UTC)
For anyone that could possibly care: having 3 businesses completed with 3 stars in everything since well before the Star Card was added to the game, I am expected to complete The Magnate, and thus Yarn Spinner, around August 13th. You get 36,500 credits each day, and if you had no problems with the Star Card and started from the same position as me, you should have over 1.6 million out of 2 right now.
#277 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 12:23:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
For anyone that could possibly care: having 3 businesses completed with 3 stars in everything since well before the Star Card was added to the game, I am expected to complete The Magnate, and thus Yarn Spinner, around August 13th. You get 36,500 credits each day, and if you had no problems with the Star Card and started from the same position as me, you should have over 1.6 million out of 2 right now.

I do and did start when you did but the CR given for the 3 businesses arent the same figures everyday. So it'll be complete in 11 or 12 days. Not gonna sell that 812 either, gonna keep it and use it for a strong winter road contender.

I only got 36250 today, still gonna finish in about 11 days but it varies

Edited by user Friday, August 2, 2019 6:14:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#278 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 11:42:58 PM(UTC)
What is the list of all the stories and businesses? It says there are 12, but I've only unlocked 11 of them
 1 user liked this post.
#279 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 12:49:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ghlazed Go to Quoted Post
What is the list of all the stories and businesses? It says there are 12, but I've only unlocked 11 of them

There is only 11 at the moment
There is still 1 more to come
#280 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 3:37:57 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Star Card "RANKED UP"! Any Tips? How on earth does a mediocre player even attempt to get to level 10?

I no great surprise that I hate the toxic online events (especially PG Games), so how does anyone who hates online gaming in general get this achievement?

I've just had to endure several "Adventures" and still only level 19, so how on earth do I level up?

Which is the easiest ranked game to progress?
1. Drift?
2. Team Racing?
3. Team Games?
4. Free For All?

Edited by user Monday, August 5, 2019 6:51:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#281 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 3:45:43 AM(UTC)
I'd wait for Update 13, as they announced in the latest monthly stream that level 10 is beyond the reach of the average player, and want to rebalance the rankings in order to make Ranked Up possible for more players.
#282 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 4:17:53 AM(UTC)
I'd wait for Update 13, as they announced in the latest monthly stream that level 10 is beyond the reach of the average player, and want to rebalance the rankings in order to make Ranked Up possible for more players.
Yeah, but they also said that if you can make it to level 16 or summat like that, then that would be enough. For some reason I'm struggling to get to even level 17. :(

#283 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 4:35:46 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know how the Ranking system is calculated in this game? It would be nice to know so I could track it....best I've done is 14 so far, then it seems nothing happens for many races...
#284 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 4:46:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, but they also said that if you can make it to level 16 or summat like that, then that would be enough. For some reason I'm struggling to get to even level 17. :(

Which adventures are you doing? What seems to be going wrong?

#285 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 5:04:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza69 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how the Ranking system is calculated in this game? It would be nice to know so I could track it....best I've done is 14 so far, then it seems nothing happens for many races...
I would like to know how the scoring is calculated too.

My team lost last time and I went down a few hundred points and when my different team won the next time I played I gained about three points. What the hell? it makes no obvious sense.

Edited by user Monday, August 5, 2019 5:05:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#286 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 5:23:17 AM(UTC)
The game uses a True Skill system to calculate the loss/gain of points. Depending on your opponent's ranks it "assumes" where you are most likely to finish. If you finish better than assumed you win points. If you finish worse than assumed you lose. The higher the rank differences the bigger the point gains/losses. Normally a very robust system but only(!) with an effective matchmaking system.
Horizon's is barely working, if at all. This eventually leads to a point loss in the overall point pool. Thus, reaching higher ranks becomes more and more difficult and in the end practically impossible.
This happend in this game. Normally a ~70% winrate should be enough to reach the top. Currently you would need at least 95%.

Ranked is just a waste of time. Aggressive, unfun and grindy beyond sanity.
 1 user liked this post.
#287 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 6:33:52 AM(UTC)

It was an easy search, https://support.forzamot...4-Ranked-Online-Scoring

2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#288 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 8:28:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XCELRATE Go to Quoted Post

It was an easy search, https://support.forzamot...4-Ranked-Online-Scoring

Perfect thanks. Always someone happy to help by pointing out how easy it is to find something, with the answer. My plan worked. :)

#289 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 10:27:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post

You gotta link up with 1 or 2 good players. I finally made it to the 3400s in teams and just about made it to 3500 but then lost 4 rooms in a row 0-3. Won all the races but my team was terrible. To gain the most points you'd need to win 3-0 or at least 3-1, if you have to go all 5 events, you probably wont move up much

#290 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 10:32:20 AM(UTC)
Do I really need paid DLC to complete the story superstar? I did every single bit of Horizon story possible in the base game and got 3 stars on everything, but it says that I only have 9/10 Horizon story and I'm missing lots of stars.

I won't be happy if I really need to shell out money just to complete some challenges for good rewards.
#291 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 10:50:59 AM(UTC)
They'll add more stories to the mainland.
#292 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 12:29:56 PM(UTC)
They'll add more stories to the mainland.

I wasn't aware, thanks for letting me know.
 1 user liked this post.
#293 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 12:26:43 AM(UTC)
When you first qualify for ranked free for all it should set you at rank 10 (Or it did for me).

On ranked team adventure think I started at rank 15. As others have said you need to team up with like minded players otherwise you're in hell (Not the hell with coke and strippers).
 1 user liked this post.
#294 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 12:58:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Flexman Esq Go to Quoted Post
When you first qualify for ranked free for all it should set you at rank 10 (Or it did for me).

On ranked team adventure think I started at rank 15. As others have said you need to team up with like minded players otherwise you're in hell (Not the hell with coke and strippers).

Its different for everyone depending on how you went during those qualifying races
#295 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 1:08:28 PM(UTC)

Which Stream was that?
FH4 stream, Forza monthly stream?
Source please.
Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
 1 user liked this post.
#296 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 1:10:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Which Stream was that?
FH4 stream, Forza monthly stream?
Source please.

The very last Horizon stream, they mentioned it. They're reworking the scoring, most players will move up a league from what I remember

#297 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 1:36:10 PM(UTC)
Thanks.
So their plan is to increase everyone's rank so that Rank 10 (or 11) becomes like the average.
Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
User is suspended until 12/23/2046 2:36:20 AM(UTC)
#298 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 1:53:34 PM(UTC)
I have finally managed to reach rank 10 in ffa adventures today (that was awful experience, don't try to do that at home). And I still miss the achievement for that in star card menu. Is this a bug or the achievement will be registered properly at the end of the season?
#299 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 2:18:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zoolka Go to Quoted Post
I have finally managed to reach rank 10 in ffa adventures today (that was awful experience, don't try to do that at home). And I still miss the achievement for that in star card menu. Is this a bug or the achievement will be registered properly at the end of the season?

Try doing 1 more adventure
People earlier stated it took 1 more after they reached 10 for it to register

Edited by user Thursday, August 8, 2019 3:52:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 12/23/2046 2:36:20 AM(UTC)
#300 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 1:41:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoolka Go to Quoted Post

Try doing 1 more adventure
People earlier stated it took 1 more after theumy reached 10 for it to register

[Mod Edit - Profanity & user removed - D]

Edited by user Thursday, August 8, 2019 2:35:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14 Pages<<1011121314PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error