6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:04:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CosyKitten80950 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
The new ability to find a team for the Trial from the playlist is totally pointless, as there is no way to see what sort of car you need, and what you have in your garage. Showing eligible cars isn't a solution because it only shows stock cars, not what is in your garage, and doesn't tell you what the restrictions are.

So you still have to do the following process:

1. Leave the playlist.

2. Find the event on the map. NOW it tells you that it is e.g. A 800 Honda.

3. Go to your garage and filter it by e.g. Honda, so you can see if you already have a car tuned to 800. If not, tune a car appropriately.

4. Finally, you're ready to fast travel there and enter the event.

And even that only works for the filter-able classes - how are we supposed to know which cars are "tuners", for instance, without actually launching the PG event?

Seriously? It's right in front of you on the screen which button to press to show the cars you can use. How do some people race when they can't even read the screen?

That screen is pretty useless, as it only shows what currently meets the requirements, not what cars are eligible. You seem to be intent on calling others out and are only succeeding in making yourself look foolish.

I'm not the one who looks foolish since I can actually read the screen when I'm playing. Of course other cars COULD be eligible with tuning but there's no way they could calculate every possibility. They choose the cars in your garage that currently meet requirements. Most people have enough cars that one of those choices is good enough. It's always worked for me without issue. Maybe you're just way too picky. Before assuming I'm an idiot and hurling insults, take a long look at your ridiculous expectations from the game.

Literally the first post above yours expain exactly how to see all eligable cars and still you felt the nneed to come with a ueless tip that everybody already knows about.
#127 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 5:04:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
The new ability to find a team for the Trial from the playlist is totally pointless, as there is no way to see what sort of car you need, and what you have in your garage. Showing eligible cars isn't a solution because it only shows stock cars, not what is in your garage, and doesn't tell you what the restrictions are.

1. Leave the playlist.

3. Go to your garage and filter it by e.g. Honda, so you can see if you already have a car tuned to 800. If not, tune a car appropriately.

And even that only works for the filter-able classes - how are we supposed to know which cars are "tuners", for instance, without actually launching the PG event?

Seriously? It's right in front of you on the screen which button to press to show the cars you can use. How do some people race when they can't even read the screen?

That screen is pretty useless, as it only shows what currently meets the requirements, not what cars are eligible. You seem to be intent on calling others out and are only succeeding in making yourself look foolish.

I'm not the one who looks foolish since I can actually read the screen when I'm playing. Of course other cars COULD be eligible with tuning but there's no way they could calculate every possibility. They choose the cars in your garage that currently meet requirements. Most people have enough cars that one of those choices is good enough. It's always worked for me without issue. Maybe you're just way too picky. Before assuming I'm an idiot and hurling insults, take a long look at your ridiculous expectations from the game.

Literally the first post above yours expain exactly how to see all eligable cars and still you felt the nneed to come with a ueless tip that everybody already knows about.

Noticing a button on the screen isn't a "tip". I was just perplexed that anybody could be so daft as to not see the selection button right in front of them.

1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 7:03:57 AM(UTC)

1. Leave the playlist.

I had 2 cars showing for me on that screen, instead of the 20 or so cars in that category, and I have all of the cars in the game excluding some DLC and the 812. No, not acceptable, and neither is your current posting style. The last few days you seem to have decided to ignore what people are actually talking about and aggressively insult and deride people based on your own misunderstandings. Take a step back and look at things.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error