6 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:45:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Flexman Esq Go to Quoted Post

p.s. I liked the Hot wheels expansion, was a lot of fun.

Ditto, and the vast majority of fh3 player base did as well.

mhh definitely no!
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#27 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:47:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HAPR tr1p 420 Go to Quoted Post

mhh definitely no!

Don't be a hater!
 2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 9:10:24 AM(UTC)
Next playlist looks really boring.
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 9:16:00 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 9:24:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 9:44:44 AM(UTC)
Announced on stream: Class-based Rivals is coming in the Series 11 Update (which begins July 4). All will be set in Summer, dry daylight with the exception of Street Scene which are set at night.

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 9:46:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 9:51:15 AM(UTC)
Wallriding will have a small tweak in Series 10 and more coming later, affecting the timing for ghosting, the definition of wallriding, lack of penalties, how to deal with contact.
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 9:52:00 AM(UTC)
Festival Playlist will now have Fast Travel from the menu (players need to own the Fairlawn Manor property with the Fast Travel perk), and start matchmaking.

When viewing the list of eligible cars, it will show all models including Exclusives.

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 9:53:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 10:11:30 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, December 13, 2019 1:08:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Learning on English. If you don't welcome person like myself, just leave me alone. Thanks.
User is suspended until 2/17/2047 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
#34 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 10:47:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Festival Playlist will now have Fast Travel from the menu (players need to own the Fairlawn Manor property with the Fast Travel perk), and start matchmaking.

WOW! Finally something i suggested... & the instant matchmaking from the list is an added great touch. Well Done 😎👌🏼
...Patiently waiting for the Garage & Map Filter suggestions (or maybe complaints, lol) i made 🤞🏻
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
#35 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 10:47:45 AM(UTC)
Star Cards are coming which give you flares for achievements. Some of yours should be filled already if you have played a lot. I hope that a lot of mine are filled.
#36 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 11:15:15 AM(UTC)
its maybe a bit on the late side which will limit numbers but thank you for the upcoming class based rivals I look to embarrassing as many folk (in the dirt events at least) with my unimogs
 3 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 11:22:11 AM(UTC)
Some good work in there, but I'm disappointed there was no mention of anything to make it easier to delete unwanted cars by having some way to see whether or not each car can be bought from the autoshow. This would surely take a tiny amount of work compared to some of the things that have been done. They talk about declining cars won in wheelspins and how tricky that is, but without a way to see whether a car can be bought from the autoshow or not, you'd still have exactly the same problem of needing to consult a huge list to work out whether you should reject the car or not.

Another niggle that would be nice to see fixed is it not permanently showing the icon for dirt/snow tyres when you look at your garage.

They could surely have fixed 20 such niggles for the time taken to implement the Star Card feature.
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 11:22:32 AM(UTC)
They didnt give much detail on the wall fixes. They explained it but didnt give a visual. I guess we have to wait and see
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 7 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 11:23:36 AM(UTC)

Can you give me a link to prove this?

From around 20 people that I race with, 18 did not like the expansion, because it broke the immersion or a realistic racing game. Everyone agreed that it was fun for a day, but should not return.

So, this is surely circumstantial and not enough statistical data to prove a point, but it is better than pulling arguments from the pants.

3 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 11:48:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Some good work in there, but I'm disappointed there was no mention of anything to make it easier to delete unwanted cars by having some way to see whether or not each car can be bought from the autoshow. This would surely take a tiny amount of work compared to some of the things that have been done. They talk about declining cars won in wheelspins and how tricky that is, but without a way to see whether a car can be bought from the autoshow or not, you'd still have exactly the same problem of needing to consult a huge list to work out whether you should reject the car or not.

Another niggle that would be nice to see fixed is it not permanently showing the icon for dirt/snow tyres when you look at your garage.

They could surely have fixed 20 such niggles for the time taken to implement the Star Card feature.

I could not agree more... going through your garage time after time and delete double cars or unwanted cars is the opposite of playing, it is a chore.

The Star Cards... hmm.... who did ask for that? If there were real challenges behind it, I would like it, but this is more like doing chores (chores again!). And I think that Veterans will have done most of it anyway.

I am a bit disappointed. This may come from the high quality updates we got so far, but this was nothing of interest for me. Even the playlist looked boring from the first look.

Even fixing the Fortune Island weekly events (as in: being completed right from the start unless you wait for the season change on the island itself) would have been a better option for me.

But maybe it is just me and others like the content a lot. In this case: More power to you guys

4 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 12:01:58 PM(UTC)
My very personal feedback

- Rivals back with support of single specific season : ok,at least we will be able to test cars for summer, better that than nothing.

- Rammers/collision management solution improvement : no comment, let's test it

- Custom adventure removed choice for dirt and CC : Simple question, if I pick a search engine based on criteria, and I search for 'Class B' , will I have more result than if I search for 'Class B' +'Road only' + 'Collision ON only' + 'FreeRoam on only' ?, Not a maths expert but let's say I bet on the 'Yes'.
Next step, If I propose Dirt only with Class B, Coll On, FR On, what will do those who expects Dirt S1 ? what will do those who just want no collision ? Me, I'll won't even try it.
Next step, if, as a player I can pick only the criteria I am interested in and be proposed a championship with the usual (B) Button .... me, I'll give it a chance.

- Too complex then ultimate simple one, as one player can continue a championship even though he is alone, why can't a player connect to a new championship even though he is alone, technically, I would be curious to understand the issue there ?

- Allowing a player to sell a car to a specific player will encourage black market. No, if such sell is restricted like it is done for putting car to auction.

Btw, car black market issue would get much solved by blocking scripts/bots and putting an end to so-called legendary players who are the main users of scripts, so that they can sell back 20M cars bought for few kCR and sell the CRs on the black market. Would be a very good start to restore some health for that feature.

- CR instead of duplicate complex to implement The feature is in FH3, start by using this for normal wheelspin would already be an improvement.

- Nothing about the Winter tires filter issue, 9 months old bug just to say.

- Nothing about the helpers required to manage nb of tunes limitation , no filter, no indicator, so desperate of simple logic being ignored

- Go to Discord to share feedback, ... really ? ... a chat app to share feedback ? is there a place where someone feedback comes buried faster ?

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 12:22:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 12:10:58 PM(UTC)

I don't see how that's tricky as it was in Forza Horizon 3, they must already have the code.
#43 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 12:13:51 PM(UTC)

Same!

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 12:18:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 12:14:24 PM(UTC)

I know it is kind of crappy solution but even that they are not able to put it in the game so here is the hand made solution https://forza.fandom.com/wiki/Forza_Horizon_4/Cars
At least, now you know which cars are from the autoshow. I printed that list to clean my garage.

For the tires tag, I have same request logged from very beginning of the game, ... transferred to the team ... like 6 or 8 months ago kind of

1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 12:19:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

I don't see how that's tricky as it was in Forza Horizon 3, they must already have the code.

Breeminator was pointing the fact that some may want to take duplicate because it is not an auction house available car therefore possibly valuable car.

That is where the distinction between better and perfect lies. If you don't want to take the risk, you take all the duplicates but if you know already it is **** , you can avoid polluting your garage. Anyone far from the limit will mostly say, I take them all, everyone having reached the limit and done some cleaning will beg to have that feature.

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 12:24:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 12:33:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Breeminator was pointing the fact that some may want to take duplicate because it is not an auction house available car therefore possibly valuable car.

That is where the distinction between better and perfect lies. If you don't want to take the risk, you take all the duplicates but if you know already it is **** , you can avoid polluting your garage. Anyone far from the limit will mostly say, I take them all, everyone having reached the limit and done some cleaning will beg to have that feature.

Well Ok, but you could still get a lot of money for declining them.
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 2:16:03 PM(UTC)
very disappointed stream, happy with Rimac, but that's all!

no info about expansion 2, even a little teaser, just to spice things up a little!

and last, but not less important, so we finally get the Ghibli.... where's the damn Raptor Shelby SVT? which is funny because appears everytime in video's menu like the Ghibli!

how stupid is that

not to mention Jeep Wagoneer in expansion 1 trailer

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 2:18:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 3:44:00 PM(UTC)
nothing on the broken ranked match making in convoys?
#49 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 4:23:29 PM(UTC)

It's super wheelspins where you might win one car you want and one car you don't, so it would need to let you choose one by one whether to decline it or not. I guess it's a fair bit of messing about within the UI framework. But as I said, focusing on that totally misses the point of the problem, and it won't help if they don't make it easy to know whether any particular car can be bought from the autoshow or not. Providing that information shouldn't be at all tricky and is by far the most urgent requirement.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#50 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 4:26:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkelheitVZ Go to Quoted Post

Can you give me a link to prove this?

From around 20 people that I race with, 18 did not like the expansion, because it broke the immersion or a realistic racing game. Everyone agreed that it was fun for a day, but should not return.

So, this is surely circumstantial and not enough statistical data to prove a point, but it is better than pulling arguments from the pants.

The report I read said that only 18 people out of millions, didn't want another hot wheels. I assume it was the same 18 you spoke with.
6 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error