This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2019 11:12:15 PM(UTC)
FORZA HORIZON 4 SERIES 10 UPDATE

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_series_10

Quote:
Forza Horizon 4 | Series 10 Update
Brian Ekberg
Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Series 10 for Forza Horizon 4 arrives this week and is bringing new cars, new events to the Festival Playlist, and more. Foremost among the new cars this series is the astonishing Rimac C_TWO, the 1,900-hp all-electric beast that looks to change the very definition of “hypercar” going forward. With two separate motors powering individual rear wheels, the Rimac is capable of 0-60 mph in about 1.8 seconds, and a gear-regulated top speed of 250 mph.

Other cars coming during the Series 10 timeframe include the Cadillac Limo, the Bentley Continental Forza Edition, the Fiat Dino and the AMC Rebel, which is making its debut in Forza Horizon 4 here with Series 10.

Star Card
New for Series 10 is the Star Card, a high-speed checklist for all the different event types in Forza Horizon 4. By bringing up the Star Card feature from the menu, you can track your progress across six different event types in the game: Racing, PR Stunts, Exploring, Creation, Story, and Adventure.

Under each event type, players will find tracking for various activities throughout the game. For example, under the Racing category, you’ll earn completion by driving 5,000 miles in the game, winning Showcase (or Showcase Remix) events, or winning 50 head-to-head races, among other activities. Progression through each category event is represented by bronze (started), silver (halfway) and gold (complete) coloring. Once you complete a category, you’ll earn a flair item you can use next to your Gamertag in game.

Note there are some known issues with the Star Card feature, including getting credit for past accomplishments and discoveries being counted in the current Star Card implementation. For example, Showcase/Showcase Remix events won before this update will not count towards Star Card; this is because those items were not previously tracked by the game. In order to count on the Star Card going forward, players will have to re-race Showcase/Showcase Remix events.

For more on Star Car known issues, refer to the Series 10 Release Notes on the Forza Support site.

Festival Playlist
Players can now start matchmaking for Seasonal Playground Games and The Trial event directly from the Festival Playlist screen. Also, when checking the list of eligible cars for a Seasonal Championship, the game now correctly includes cars that are eligible even if they can’t be purchased for the Autoshow.

Quote:
Mark your calendars for our upcoming stream on Monday 3rd June, 6pm BST as we bring you more information on Update 10!

We know you're excited about the expansion but we won't be discussing this in stream. We are hard at work & are super excited about how well it is coming along.
https://twitter.com/WeAr...tus/1134512374449352706

Replay links:

YouTube timestamps:
6:50 - won't be discussing Expansion 2 in this stream.
8:00 - Festival Playlist events and rewards
14:15 - New car gameplay: Rimac C_Two, AMC Rebel, Fiat Dino, Ghibli '14
22:40 - Star Card feature: checklist of goals to become a Superstar
35:30 - Community Photo highlights
38:00 - mention of "an upcoming Story"
39:00 - Discord; Custom Adventure settings & matchmaking (1/4 players like Freeroam Rush On)
46:45 - Class-based Rivals coming to Series 11, every route; development process
54:00 - Wallriding updates in Series 10 & 11
55:45 - Festival Playlist menu: Fast Travel, matchmaking, eligible car list
59:30 - McLaren 12C coming to Series 11
60:00 - Q&A and how to ask questions or provide feedback; the challenge of development
67:00 - Sell back duplicate wheelspin cars is on a shortlist of dev ideas.
67.50 - Voting on online championships in FH3 limited variety
70:00 - Private auctions and gifting cars "I think is not a feature we will be doing."

SERIES 10 CONTENT UPDATE

Release date/time: June 4, 10am Pacific
Size: 1.9GB on Xbox One X

FH4 Release Notes: June 4th, 2019
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360024284113-FH4-Release-Notes-June-4th-2019

Quote:
We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.

Version Number
  • PC: 1.308.829.0
  • Xbox: 1.308.829.2

KNOWN ISSUES
We are aware of a few issues that occur with the new Star Card feature
  • Some of the stats may not show as complete, despite having reached or exceeding the required target. A reboot of the title will fix this issue.
  • If players have discovered all roads on both the main land, and Fortune Island, the road stat will show an incorrect total number of roads driven. This will be addressed in a new update shortly.
  • Showcases won, and Showcase Remixes won will show as 0 for all players. This is due to the stat not being properly tracked previously. There is no way to rectify this. Players will have to re-race these events to increment these statistics and complete these categories.
  • This also applies to earnings from Businesses. Only earnings from this CU onward will count towards this stat.
  • Seasonal Events and Seasonal Championships will only count towards their respective stats for any completed since Festival Pass went live, in Series 6 (12th Feb).
  • The Head to head stat will only count head to heads won since Fortune Island was released (13th Dec).

NEW FEATURES

STAR CARD
  • This update adds a new feature called Star Card. Become a Horizon Superstar by completing 31 long-term Star Card challenges. Unlock Flairs for your GamerTag and show off your mastery of Racing, PR Stunts, Exploration, Creating Content, Stories and Adventures.

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST IMPROVEMENTS
  • You can now start matchmaking for Seasonal Playground Games and The Trial directly from the Festival Playlist screen (via the Pause Menu).
  • When checking the list of eligible cars for a Seasonal Championship, the game now correctly includes cars that are eligible even if they can't be purchased from the Autoshow
CROSS PLATFORM FIXES
  • Fixed an exploit which allowed players to use Route Blueprint to earn a large number of Skill Points very quickly with very little effort.
  • Fixed an issue in Private adventures where players who borrowed the leader’s car were put into a completely different car.
  • Various stability improvements

PC FIXES
  • Fixed an issue where the screen becomes blurry when zooming with a mouse wheel in a photo mode.

XBOX FIXES
  • No Xbox-specific fixes

Not announced is a menu addition for "Car Collection" under the My Cars tab in the Pause menu. This is the full list of cars in the game marked by which you Own or not. Clicking a car will provide a popup message indicating whether it's a Barn Find, a Hard to Find exclusive reward, or available at the Autoshow.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 3:16:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 12:05:17 AM(UTC)
No Forza Monthly this time?
Nothing to talk about?
User is suspended until 10/18/2046 5:38:42 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 2:01:47 AM(UTC)
So still nothing on the expansion bit surprised thers no info as off yet very disappointing
#4 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 2:48:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS17 Go to Quoted Post
So still nothing on the expansion bit surprised thers no info as off yet very disappointing

That was expected with E3 just around the corner. If there's no news on E3, then I will be dissapointed.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 3:28:59 AM(UTC)
The expansion is coming eventually. The longer it takes the better imo. I'd much rather have a game that is still getting attention from Devs than one that isn't.
#6 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 3:39:15 AM(UTC)
All I ever wanted was the Auction colours to be fixed, and now the auction has no cars worth selling so it's too late.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 4:36:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
All I ever wanted was the Auction colours to be fixed, and now the auction has no cars worth selling so it's too late.

At what point did there become no cars worth selling?
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 4:37:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS17 Go to Quoted Post

Which killanyrocks are you?
#9 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 5:03:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

Once they put the best cars in the Forza Shop it made them worthless. The GT 40 MKII was worth 8 Million until they put it in the shop, and then it dropped to 2 Million at best. The Aston Martin Vulcan FE was worth 2 Million, dropped to 1 million once given as an award. They were my best sellers, but they both had a paint error which meant that I could have sold them for double if they ever fixed it, but they never did.

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 5:09:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 6:15:49 AM(UTC)

Once they put the best cars in the Forza Shop it made them worthless. The GT 40 MKII was worth 8 Million until they put it in the shop, and then it dropped to 2 Million at best. The Aston Martin Vulcan FE was worth 2 Million, dropped to 1 million once given as an award. They were my best sellers, but they both had a paint error which meant that I could have sold them for double if they ever fixed it, but they never did.

It must really be sad for you that they don't run all game design changes through you first. I didn't realize that the game is supposed to be based around you and your wants and wishes.
#11 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 6:29:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

It must really be sad for you that they don't run all game design changes through you first. I didn't realize that the game is supposed to be based around you and your wants and wishes.

It's not a game design change, and it's not based around me. The game was made with an auction before I bought it. In fact the auction goes back before I even heard of Forza. What it actually is is a broken part of the game, broken by bugs, and bad decisions.

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 6:31:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 6:34:29 AM(UTC)
[quote=latotheX;1099447][quote=AquaPainter168;1099427]

It's not a game design change, and it's not based around me. The game was made with an auction before I bought it. In fact the auction goes back before I even heard of Forza.

But your claim that the AH is now useless speaks differently. This game is not designed just for you and your wants and all your posts seem to say that you do believe that.it should be.
 3 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 7:40:29 AM(UTC)
Of course you wont be talking about the 2nd expansion lets see first it was due to release in the first quarter of 2019 then it was pushed to the first half of 2019. At this point ive come to realize that turn 10 and playground games no longer care about their community or their integrity, your so called fixes to the game are worthless and encourage cheating in races. Hell you even gave your "drivatars" a different set of physics to play by. This title is garbage i spent 100 dollars on trash.

And of course you fanboys are gonna jump on me for this but at this point idc i supported this title since its inception. Ive stood by microsoft through good and bad. But this title is the last nail in the coffin. I will not be buying the next gen xbox (or playstation) thanks to the innept actions or the pure horse **** turn 10 and playground continue to heap on us every week. Im done with all of this
😹You thought you could win...
That's cute!😹
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 7:53:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: INSANEFERR3T Go to Quoted Post
Of course you wont be talking about the 2nd expansion lets see first it was due to release in the first quarter of 2019 then it was pushed to the first half of 2019. At this point ive come to realize that turn 10 and playground games no longer care about their community or their integrity, your so called fixes to the game are worthless and encourage cheating in races. Hell you even gave your "drivatars" a different set of physics to play by. This title is garbage i spent 100 dollars on trash.

And of course you fanboys are gonna jump on me for this but at this point idc i supported this title since its inception. Ive stood by microsoft through good and bad. But this title is the last nail in the coffin. I will not be buying the next gen xbox (or playstation) thanks to the innept actions or the pure horse **** turn 10 and playground continue to heap on us every week. Im done with all of this

Perhaps the expansion is a total rework after reading what people hope it does and doesn't have?
#15 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 7:54:51 AM(UTC)

It's not a game design change, and it's not based around me. The game was made with an auction before I bought it. In fact the auction goes back before I even heard of Forza.

But your claim that the AH is now useless speaks differently. This game is not designed just for you and your wants and all your posts seem to say that you do believe that.it should be.

I didn't say it was useless for me, it is useless as an auction house. The game designers put in an auction house, it is a part of the game design, if that's useless then it has been handled poorly. Auction houses have been around in games since the earliest computers.

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 7:57:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 7:58:01 AM(UTC)
Perhaps the expansion is a total rework after reading what people hope it does and doesn't have?

Ordinarily, I wouldn't take any suggestion of an incoming radical change seriously, but this is the series that had a Hot Wheels expansion, with dinosaurs and cars driving upside-down...

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 8:01:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 7:58:49 AM(UTC)

I didn't say it was useless for me, it is useless as an auction house. The game designers put in an auction house, it is a part of the game design, if that's useless then it has been handled poorly. Auction houses have been around in games since the earliest computers.

That comment makes no sense to me, but then, I am not a "Genius".

Damn, caught by the dreaded "edit"

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 8:02:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:09:35 AM(UTC)

You don't have to be a genius to know how an auction works.
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:15:20 AM(UTC)

You don't have to be a genius to know how an auction works.

My comment was for when your comment was only what is highlighted. Hence my "caught by the edit" comment
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:18:29 AM(UTC)

Trurer words have never been spoken🤡🤡😁😂🤣
#21 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:18:40 AM(UTC)

My comment was for when your comment was only what is highlighted. Hence my "caught by the edit" comment

The rest of my comment doesn't alter the first part of my comment anyway.
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:22:55 AM(UTC)

The rest of my comment doesn't alter the first part of my comment anyway.

If you say so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
#23 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:29:22 AM(UTC)
Soooo, back on topic after the above spat.

Looking forward to seeing what is demo'd. Really like these series updates and being given a heads up with a few show and tells.

It's something they changed based on community wishes and it works well.

p.s. I liked the Hot wheels expansion, was a lot of fun.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:40:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Flexman Esq Go to Quoted Post

p.s. I liked the Hot wheels expansion, was a lot of fun.

Ditto, and the vast majority of fh3 player base did as well.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:42:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

Ordinarily, I wouldn't take any suggestion of an incoming radical change seriously, but this is the series that had a Hot Wheels expansion, with dinosaurs and cars driving upside-down...

Yup, and it was AWESOME!
6 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error