This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 4:34:14 PM(UTC)
So, I can't speak to anyone else's experience or if this would work for anyone else, but here's what I did:

1) Complete reformat / fresh install of latest Windows 10 1903 release
2) Install Forza Horizon 4, VIP Pass, and both expansions ONLY (no install of the car packs or anything)
3) Start up the game, let it sync data (took a very long time to do this for some reason, but it did finish eventually)

Now the game loads super fast, even faster than before when I was on 1809. Loading between areas is much faster as well. I still have access to all of the DLC cars even though they're not "installed".

I know a complete fresh install of Windows is not what anyone wants to really do, but it did work for me.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:40:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AFireEternal Go to Quoted Post
So, I can't speak to anyone else's experience or if this would work for anyone else, but here's what I did:

1) Complete reformat / fresh install of latest Windows 10 1903 release
2) Install Forza Horizon 4, VIP Pass, and both expansions ONLY (no install of the car packs or anything)
3) Start up the game, let it sync data (took a very long time to do this for some reason, but it did finish eventually)

Now the game loads super fast, even faster than before when I was on 1809. Loading between areas is much faster as well. I still have access to all of the DLC cars even though they're not "installed".

I know a complete fresh install of Windows is not what anyone wants to really do, but it did work for me.

Thx. But i only deinstall all dlc(exept vip, lego and fortune island) and its help
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 10:51:46 AM(UTC)
Hello,

For Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

You can find more information here: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst132742_Read-First--How-to-contact-support---Updated-July-26th--2019.aspx

Thank you!

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error