6 Pages<<456Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:16:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Terminal Rage Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Did I miss out on the bone shaker? I'm at 75% after completing everything this playlist (for some reason the car files says it's not complete but I did every chapter)

Did you 3 star every chapter
And you must be missing something else if you are only 75%

I went back and checked, missed some of the stuff in earlier seasons before I started playing the game.

I'll three star the car files and hopefully it gets me to 80% but I doubt it.

It's too bad. I have a spare Bone Shaker which I don't want but there's no reliable way to get it to you. I think they should allow car gifting and private sales, but oh well.
#127 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:53:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post
Did I miss out on the bone shaker? I'm at 75% after completing everything this playlist (for some reason the car files says it's not complete but I did every chapter)

I went back and checked, missed some of the stuff in earlier seasons before I started playing the game.

It's too bad. I have a spare Bone Shaker which I don't want but there's no reliable way to get it to you. I think they should allow car gifting and private sales, but oh well.

Thanks for the offer, I'm sure there will be other chances and/or other cars!

I'll just make sure I give myself every opportunity to get them :)
#128 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 8:19:18 PM(UTC)
Can you win vehicles more than once?
 1 user liked this post.
#129 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:06:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nova Jackson 1 Go to Quoted Post
I literally had to not lose hope in getting the Apollo IE I was literally seconds away from giving up it was like my 15th try but still no luck all I got was teammates wasting their time ramming the drivatars when they should be at the front helping me out. In almost every race I would finish in the top 3 while my ####ing teammates always sit in last it was around midnight I was soo tired after grinding so much but still no luck so I was thinking of doing one last match before bed that was pretty much my last so I did it, it turns out my teammates were in a convoy so my hopes were high and finally I got the Apollo on my last try before completely giving up this made me realize u have to literally never lose hope the grinders always get the top prize, for all those players out there who grinded to get the Apollo congrats because we are the real Pros but for those buying them from the AH u all suck because it’s not that hard just keep pushing that’s what the challenge is for they aren’t gonna be easy since obviously it’s an exclusive car but the stress always pays off..., and for PG here’s a little message: u need to balance the Drivatars in challenges I felt like I was playing “Need for speed” when the AIs kept blocking me not to mention tbe ramming ughhh 😖😖 please learn from this - thanks!!

Some folks have neither the time nor the inclination to grind away, maybe you do, in any event people using the auction house do not suck, just thought I'd leave that PSA here

1 user liked this post.
#130 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:13:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WastingRobin586 Go to Quoted Post
Can you win vehicles more than once?

Except cheating the game, no.

#131 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:11:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post

It's funny how devs care about few cheaters and not almost every player. I would like to gift some cars as well. There is no way because some could make a business from it. LOL, who cares. It's not hard to detect everything. If you privately sale 5000 cars per day, probably something is not right :D

Or how many people said here, if you don't have too many exclusive cars, you don't need to create black market for cars. There is no real exclusivity, because the most powerful cars are accessible and only collectors care about rest. But they have to probably move to other car games where you can collect everything.
#132 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 12:30:37 PM(UTC)
Weird that the one piece of car culture Forza hasn’t embraced is ‘the classified’ ads?

Could run alongside the Auction-house, but you put your car up for sale, buyers can then contact you and you decide who to sell it to. Either buyers agree to pay the price set by the seller or they can make a ‘very near offer’ for it instead of bidding.

Would be good to see who’s buying my cars, would rather one of my ‘doubles’ went to a new player or someone who was a fan of the car brand (I’m a big Mini, Ford and Volvo buff for instance).

Even better if the game could ‘script’ an ad for you, maybe listing any upgrades you’ve fitted? ‘Never races or rallied’ if it’s brand-new off a wheelspin, ‘4 careful owners’ if it’s been through a few players hands?

Would stop the mad ‘bot’ Purchases on the Auction House or at least present an alternative?
 1 user liked this post.
#133 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 5:21:21 AM(UTC)
I ended up buying one bone shaker at the auction house for 90k cr.

I was so nervous when it popped up I nearly fumbled my controller haha
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error