6 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:25:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

LOL people better learn how to tune...its not that hard AT ALL. You dont have to pick the fastest car, you just need something you can handle and keeps grip

Edited by user Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:26:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:31:28 AM(UTC)
Or even just learn to download a tune lol. Always one fool too many showing up with a bone stock car.
 3 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:39:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

LOL people better learn how to tune...its not that hard AT ALL. You dont have to pick the fastest car, you just need something you can handle and keeps grip

Yes, you do NOT NEED a S2 998 tune.... If you can't handle a maxed out S2 car don't bring one.... Cut out some power to allow for better control of the vehicle. AI for the most part do not care what PI number they have showing next to their own name (or that you have showing next to yours). They are going to rubberband to the players based on the difficulty setting (unbeatable in this case). This is why sometimes having one very fast player that gets way out ahead and doesn't try to slow up the lead AI, they are just shooting themselves in the foot because they are rubberbanding the lead AI(s) further ahead of the pack. The AI in FH4 basically have a preset base time they are designed to meet (if you never left the start line they would clock in around the same time every time), but when players drive faster and "interact" with the AI, they are programmed to drive faster as well to create that "unbeatable" difficulty setting. You can throw some of them off by crashing them into objects or out of checkpoints, but for the most part the AI are programmed to be less affected by ramming and have large hit boxes (that result in the feeling that you've been hit by a ghost), at the start they are all trying to keep to their design path which also results in the mad mayhem of drivatars that seem to glitch/slide sideways 20 feet at 150+mph.

https://www.giantbomb.com/rubber-band-ai/3015-35/

Example Patented Algorithm used to program AI: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7278913

Edited by user Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:56:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:00:12 AM(UTC)
Thanks for those tips, I was kinda baffled by the gameplay choice tho, a road racing sprint on wet would be more convinient and would keep it a little hard at the same time.

But rant aside, there was a similar forzathon challenge when you have to make 3 stars on City radar (St Prince's Street I thing) with a Super GT car, it was quite enjoyable, and gave me some glimpses about nooks and crannies of car tuning.

That would be nice to have those well thought challenges once in a while.

Edited by user Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:01:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:28:43 AM(UTC)
Now I will speak out, and this is not nagging, but the opinion of the buyer of the game and just a person who does not like what is happening.

Why make the Apollo a prize in the online trial ??? Also in the rain !!! I tried to go through it 10 times, and the whole team, including me, was always behind the rivals !!! ALL TEAM!!! People just left the race. In addition, many human factors simply interfere with normal driving, and someone deliberately bumps into you to move forward. In the end, I lost all hope of victory and forgot about the prize car, although I really wanted to get it. I'm too old for this. Yes, I play badly at high speeds and in general I don’t know how to tune the car for myself, I simply don’t like this activity, I just come into the game for fun, but I get stressed and lost time due to excessive complexity. In addition, apparently due to problems with online, the Allied cars flicker and teleport constantly, аnd of course, bots have no problems as always, they ride like on rails, excellent It sucks in my opinion. (Sorry for my English)

Edited by user Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:29:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:30:40 AM(UTC)
CO-OP means 2 players...not 6!! FIX this Derwent Valley Dash!

Edited by user Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:41:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:30:49 AM(UTC)
I'd listen to @Jadigafer7, he's one of two people ahead of me for highest league rating on the TA site. He knows what it takes to win, consistently lol
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:14:55 PM(UTC)
Can't understand why PG is so obsessed with rain races in hypercars on twisty roads, same s... last month with koenigegg's in edinburgh.
In 10 tries my team didn't win even one race.
Guess all you can do is hope to get a team to carry you to victory.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:20:23 PM(UTC)
Awesome, I've been trying to find the Hoonigan RS200!!
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:27:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Guess all you can do is hope to get a team to carry you to victory.

No, I carry it.

Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post
Awesome, I've been trying to find the Hoonigan RS200!!

It's a superb car.

Players who are newbies, yet wise, should get it while it's hot.
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:34:21 PM(UTC)

No, I carry it.

Instead of trying to trigger people with your offensive posts on here, you could share the car/tune you've used.

Edited by user Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:35:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:59:45 PM(UTC)
Instead of trying to trigger people with your offensive posts on here, you could share the car/tune you've used.

My thought process was : "This LaFerrari seems like a decent car! I want to try it!", since the event list said it would rain, I downloaded a random tune searching for "rain", although there weren't too many, I did not bother with searching for "wet" as well. There was no experimentation on my part with either car or track, and I drove with all assists on except for STM, yes even the full driving line and automatic transmission. While I was waiting for the matchmaker to do its job, I completed the Seasonal PR Stunts with my MC12 Corsa and 599XX Evo, again I hardly experimented with the car or tune.

I succeded on the second attempt, as my previous team lost the first by a difference of just 50 points. IIRC I had a similar experience with the Koenigsegg Hunt Trial last month. I never presume that my teammates have what it takes so I just drive as best as I can. As I always say Unbeatable Drivatars are weakest around traffic and corners. I literally spent more time writing this post than preparing for this week's Trial.

It's all in the mind.

Edited by user Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:06:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:09:46 PM(UTC)
FOR TRIAL TRY PAGANI ZONDA CINQUE ROADSTER with "TATO 790709" TUNE! DO NOT FORGET TO USE BRAKES.
AND GOOD LUCK TO HAVE SOLID TEAM :-)

Edited by user Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:31:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:18:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tato 790709 Go to Quoted Post
DO NOT FORGET TO USE BRAKES.

Wise words, but maybe they don't sound convincing enough, let me try another way:

BRAKES MAKE YOU FASTER
#40 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 2:01:00 PM(UTC)

My thought process was : "This LaFerrari seems like a decent car! I want to try it!", since the event list said it would rain, I downloaded a random tune searching for "rain", although there weren't too many, I did not bother with searching for "wet" as well. There was no experimentation on my part with either car or track, and I drove with all assists on except for STM, yes even the full driving line and automatic transmission. While I was waiting for the matchmaker to do its job, I completed the Seasonal PR Stunts with my MC12 Corsa and 599XX Evo, again I hardly experimented with the car or tune.

I succeded on the second attempt, as my previous team lost the first by a difference of just 50 points. IIRC I had a similar experience with the Koenigsegg Hunt Trial last month. I never presume that my teammates have what it takes so I just drive as best as I can. As I always say Unbeatable Drivatars are weakest around traffic and corners. I literally spent more time writing this post than preparing for this week's Trial.

It's all in the mind.

The tip with the rain tune for the LaFerrari made the difference for me, thank you.
#41 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 2:44:05 PM(UTC)
All solo seasonal champinships:

https://youtu.be/jEGD1KT_gf8 - Super Saloon Slalom
https://youtu.be/wVrvOWa1MZI - Grand Tourers
https://youtu.be/Ycg-jhOgTXE - Seeing Red

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#42 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 2:52:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Dang, just spent millions on the 62 Ferarri in the AH to complete my Ferarri collection

I decided spending 2.6 million was better than the 650fp, or whatever it is. But I had 50+ on hand so no big deal😜
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:00:56 PM(UTC)
OMG Stop quitting after a minute into the first trial race people!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:32:51 PM(UTC)
I'm not thinking about the Trial as a Hypercar street race in the rain against impossible AI and 12 year old teammates chewing on their microphone. I'm thinking about it as… an exercise in equanimity and acceptance.

It's OK.

I don't need to unlock every car in the game. I don't need to beat myself up over a digital representation of car that I didn't even know existed IRL until 4 weeks ago, that might just show up in the Forzathon shop 6 months from now, and I'll probably never use in-game anyway.

I probably won't get it. I don't need it. And I can be at peace with that.

It's a relief in a way. I have other things that I've been putting off for a while now that I can get back to. Like saving Hyrule, de-rusting my Smash Bros skills, or trying to get my Sims to woohoo.
#45 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:50:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
I have done this now 6 times and my team is won 3 of those and 2 of those times i have won all 3 races. Car choise is really important in this one, Centenario and Zonda have been good cars while Senna was terrible in wet.

Not an easy Championship but not impossible.

I used V12 SprungBoss's 'Hyperspeed' tune on the Centenario, ABS & TC on, I found it easier with those settings. Managed to win on 3rd attempt. So many people overestimating their abilities in untuned cars and those who think ramming you to beat you will win the event. Sometimes finishing 2nd or 3rd will win the TEAM event.
HSV
I just want one!
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:17:55 PM(UTC)
Find a good tune, slow down and use the breaks on sharp turns, don’t give up, no ramming your teammates off the road, and use the breaks!! That’s all I got.

It’s amazing how many times I saw cars slipping and sliding on the first few turns of the first race, and than see them quit. Come on.......tune those cars and slow down!
#47 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:35:23 PM(UTC)
Hi guys.

It seems that the day challenge called "Harrier" were we need to win one Cross Country event, seems like its broken. I've done 4 Cross country races 2 circuit and two sprint and it not recognising that i've won any of them. Anyone else having this issue?
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:02:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys.

It seems that the day challenge called "Harrier" were we need to win one Cross Country event, seems like its broken. I've done 4 Cross country races 2 circuit and two sprint and it not recognising that i've won any of them. Anyone else having this issue?

I did not have any issues with the Daily Challenge. While completing the Weekly Forzathon events, using MINI cars, I just used the X-Raid Mini to do the event and completed it first attempt.

Try hard-resetting your console, pull the plug and start it all up again.
HSV
I just want one!
#49 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:24:11 PM(UTC)
This week trial event is a disaster and it isn't first time whey (PG) did something like this.
#50 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:21:14 PM(UTC)
This week's trial:

https://youtu.be/rt06gm351Bg

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
6 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error