4 Pages1234PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 10:45:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: piak25 Go to Quoted Post
Adding cars you can unlock by completing the carreer to the forzathon shop (or seasonal prize) would be a nice addition (Alpine, Zenvo, 2005 M3, Rauh-Welt Porsche ...).
I sold my 2005 M3 by mistake when my garage was full, and it took me weeks to get another one in the AH.
What is the point of offering cars that are neither rare nor expensive ? (VW Type 2 FE, GTR LM).

Seems that would remove incentive to play through career.

Agreed. A better option would be to make them available on the autoshow (and the auction house) once they have been unlocked in career.
#52 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 3:00:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Diabl0000000 Go to Quoted Post
Adding cars you can unlock by completing the carreer to the forzathon shop (or seasonal prize) would be a nice addition (Alpine, Zenvo, 2005 M3, Rauh-Welt Porsche ...).
I sold my 2005 M3 by mistake when my garage was full, and it took me weeks to get another one in the AH.
What is the point of offering cars that are neither rare nor expensive ? (VW Type 2 FE, GTR LM).

Agreed. A better option would be to make them available on the autoshow (and the auction house) once they have been unlocked in career.

And then people would just buy multiple copies and sell them in the auction house at ridiculous prices like they already do with rare cars
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 3:02:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SilverScreenGam Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post
PR Stunt: M68 Speed Trap | 270.0 mph
Reward: Super Wheelspin

There is always a PR stunt speed trap that sets the goal about 2 mph faster than I can manage. lol I re-tuned my Agera about 8 times and still come up short... RWD, AWD, all aero, no aero, snow tires, race tires, gears up, gears down. I was certain I could make 270 mph in this car, but it's not happening. And every time I try there is traffic coming out of the woodwork like it is rush hour!

You don't have the Ferrari 599XX E?

Even the Mosler works good. And that thing is all over the auction house.

And everyone was sent one anyway..even if you have just started playing
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 4:58:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
Deutscheland's Finest seasonal event:

https://youtu.be/Sonm_rs8MXw

Thanks for the vid Quadro40k, I used the car you did and no problems with the races.

#55 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 1:41:48 AM(UTC)
Ive shared a nice S1-900 tune for the Rally Fighter for the co-op championship. Its a bit slidey but ive tightened it up and works well if you dab brake early, it does hold the road.

Edited by user Saturday, May 25, 2019 3:10:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 2:26:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post
PR Stunt: M68 Speed Trap | 270.0 mph
Reward: Super Wheelspin

There is always a PR stunt speed trap that sets the goal about 2 mph faster than I can manage. lol I re-tuned my Agera about 8 times and still come up short... RWD, AWD, all aero, no aero, snow tires, race tires, gears up, gears down. I was certain I could make 270 mph in this car, but it's not happening. And every time I try there is traffic coming out of the woodwork like it is rush hour!

Agera RS can hit 270mph even with max aero on that speedtrap.
#57 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 3:16:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: disciple1968 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
Deutscheland's Finest seasonal event:

https://youtu.be/Sonm_rs8MXw

Thanks for the vid Quadro40k, I used the car you did and no problems with the races.

Glad it helped bro!
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#58 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 11:41:09 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

if you have problem to hit seasonal speed trap PR, try:

- Mosler MT900S with "Tato 790709" Tune
or
- Ferrari 599X EVO with "Tato 790709" Tune

Piece of cake, have fun :-)
 3 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 12:03:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

And then people would just buy multiple copies and sell them in the auction house at ridiculous prices like they already do with rare cars

That wouldn't work if you can only buy/find it in the auction house after unlocking it in career. Basically, once unlocked, it would be like any other autoshow car.
#60 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 2:12:46 AM(UTC)

That wouldn't work if you can only buy/find it in the auction house after unlocking it in career. Basically, once unlocked, it would be like any other autoshow car.

So they would need to put a block on them so people that havent unlocked them career cant buy them
Maybe add that to your first post !

Im sure people would sook about that too

Edited by user Sunday, May 26, 2019 2:13:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 6:06:19 AM(UTC)
Anything in this winter playlist worth getting for a new player?
#62 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 6:56:24 AM(UTC)
All this talk about the Mosler and the speed trap is quite upsetting to me. I've NEVER been able to get three stars there (the only speed trap left) and life is interrupting my FH4 addiction so I won't get back before winter ends so ... I'm crying on the inside. But come spring I'm going to try yet again.
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 6:59:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BachDigsRock Go to Quoted Post
All this talk about the Mosler and the speed trap is quite upsetting to me. I've NEVER been able to get three stars there (the only speed trap left) and life is interrupting my FH4 addiction so I won't get back before winter ends so ... I'm crying on the inside. But come spring I'm going to try yet again.

Life..lol. You could have done it in the time you posted this.
#64 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 7:36:57 AM(UTC)
The highway speed trap took me half a dozen or so passes with the Mosler, but it's not impossible. It's easier north bound than south bound. The trick is not loosing too much speed on the turns.
#65 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 7:39:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
The highway speed trap took me half a dozen or so passes with the Mosler, but it's not impossible. It's easier north bound than south bound. The trick is not loosing too much speed on the turns.

It took 4 attempts using the Ferrari 599XX E due to traffic, and the fact that I don't use rewinds.
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 10:45:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Terminal Rage Go to Quoted Post

For a new player I'd say everything there is worth it.
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#67 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 11:51:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Terminal Rage Go to Quoted Post

The first thing I do is look at which cars are being made available and what I need to do to get cars I don't already own.

There's some over the top hype about some of the cars but some players like the exclusives because we don't know when they will next be available.

FORZATHON SHOP
2008 Lamborghini Reventon FE (existing Exclusive model)
1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM (existing Exclusive model)

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
50% Winter reward: 2018 Mini JCW Countryman (newly added Exclusive model)
80% Winter reward: Land Rover Series III FE (existing Exclusive model)
50% Series Completion: Quartz Regalia (existing Exclusive model)
80% Series Completion: Hot Wheels Bone Shaker (existing Exclusive model)

SEASONAL EVENTS
The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Unrelenting Force" | Rail Yard Cross Country Circuit | S1 Extreme Offroad
Reward: 2013 Mini X-Raid Countryman (500,000 CR value)

Championship: "Deutschland's Finest" | Broadway Village Circuit | S1 Germany
Reward: Porsche 914/6 (existing Exclusive model)

Championship: "Winter Wonders" | A800 Special: Winter Wonders
Reward: 2018 Mini JCW Buggy (newly added Exclusive model)

I'm not a particularly good driver but I used a 2012 Ferrari 599XX Evolution with a X999 tune by STEVEtheP1R4TE starting near the tunnels and going North whilst avoiding traffic. Car does the drag strip near the Main Festival site in under 8 seconds, accelerates and handles corners well and has a top speed of over 300mph.

Edited by user Sunday, May 26, 2019 11:20:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 2:26:01 PM(UTC)

Life..lol. You could have done it in the time you posted this.

Dude, I got home Thur with 45 min before airport time so had to prioritize ... The 914/6 and JCW Buggy came first. Lol.
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 2:32:29 PM(UTC)

Dude, I got home Thur with 45 min before airport time so had to prioritize ... The 914/6 and JCW Buggy came first. Lol.

Do what the doctor says and keep taking your tablet..lol.

#70 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 3:39:46 PM(UTC)

It took 4 attempts using the Ferrari 599XX E due to traffic, and the fact that I don't use rewinds.

I almost never use rewind in Free Roam. I almost forget it's a thing. I keep it enabled for emergency only.
#71 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 3:52:59 PM(UTC)

I almost never use rewind in Free Roam. I almost forget it's a thing. I keep it enabled for emergency only.

Mine's never enabled unless its a track that's 20 minutes long with all the hard parts at the end of it... a crazy user track, and I'll still try not to use the rewind.

Edited by user Sunday, May 26, 2019 3:53:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:57:02 AM(UTC)

So they would need to put a block on them so people that havent unlocked them career cant buy them

I mentioned the auction house in my first post...
Also, I did not expect anyone to ignore such an obvious solution. It's not like you can buy car pass cars on the auction house without a car pass either.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:32:50 PM(UTC)

Also, I did not expect anyone to ignore such an obvious solution. It's not like you can buy car pass cars on the auction house without a car pass either.

But they arent dlc or car pass cars
And anyone can already buy those cars in the auction house if they want to..
And since they are dlc cars how would a block be put in..you can try and buy dlc and car pass cars but it comes up as a marketplace error
They should do something though..maybe limit how many you could buy once you unlock them..or give them 0 resale value in the auction house to deter them selling

Edited by user Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:40:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 12:57:19 AM(UTC)

But they arent dlc or car pass cars
And anyone can already buy those cars in the auction house if they want to..
And since they are dlc cars how would a block be put in..you can try and buy dlc and car pass cars but it comes up as a marketplace error
They should do something though..maybe limit how many you could buy once you unlock them..or give them 0 resale value in the auction house to deter them selling

This seems too complicated (aka PG needs to code). It would just be nice to offer it from times to times in the Forzathon Shop. Those who want an additional car could buy it, and it would be less rare in the AH. I understand the incentive to complete the solo career, but it's less relevant now the game is 8 months old.
If I remember well, in Horizon 3, the RX7 finally came back in a Forzathon. It was one of the rarest car in the AH due to be a carrer locked car.
The Forzathon Shop is a huge disapointment for me. We sould either have more than 2 cars a week, or the cars should rotate on a daily basis. It's not normal that the 812 never came back. If you are a car collector, you cannot take a single week away from the game.
#75 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 1:06:08 AM(UTC)
I've spent a lot of time on my S1 Nissan Titan Forza Edition "Seasonal Trial" Tune and it's a winner. It's getting a lot of likes. Try giving this a shot today if you still haven't beat the Co-Op Championship.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error