4 Pages1234PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 1:01:28 PM(UTC)
The Nissan R390 and the Lamborghini Muira are cheap, the cars for this week are rewards for maxing out their skill trees. I'm honestly getting sick of this "wait a week for disappointment" garbage, for the last month you've given us nothing but junk.

Edited by user Thursday, May 23, 2019 1:04:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 1:43:44 PM(UTC)
Rally Rivals (Evo vs Impreza face-off) seasonal event:

https://youtu.be/GS2mLqq9K_0
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#28 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 1:48:25 PM(UTC)
This Trial is feeling like a bit of a conspiracy to stop me from winning it. Just did one where I won all 3 races, and the teams were 1-1 after 2 races. Then in the last race, despite me holding up a group of 4 drivatars behind me, slowing them down by 6-9 seconds per lap, all 4 other players lost to every drivatar!
 2 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 3:17:18 PM(UTC)
Soooo.... I'm actually having a pretty hard time completing the seasonal speed trap. It's not that my car can't hit 270mph, it's that the game keeps wanting to pause and reset my car back to close to 0mph every time I hit around 260mph+.

There I am, racing along, and when I hit 260mph+, the entire game grinds to a halt - and then when it lets me go again, my speed is almost non-existent. Fortunately I can rewind to before the game grinding to a halt, and get back to something like my original speed, but as soon as I start accelerating again for any length of time, the game has fits again. The constant pauses and rewinds are throwing me off and I haven't managed a proper run through the speed trap at 270mph+ yet.

Just a thought, if the game is going to require us to hit a speed trap at 270mph+, make sure the game can actually let you go 270mph+ without the game hanging up and resetting your speed back to nothing? That would be cool.

I'm running on a standard xbox one (forza edition, ironically).
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 3:35:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post
Soooo.... I'm actually having a pretty hard time completing the seasonal speed trap. It's not that my car can't hit 270mph, it's that the game keeps wanting to pause and reset my car back to close to 0mph every time I hit around 260mph+.

There I am, racing along, and when I hit 260mph+, the entire game grinds to a halt - and then when it lets me go again, my speed is almost non-existent. Fortunately I can rewind to before the game grinding to a halt, and get back to something like my original speed, but as soon as I start accelerating again for any length of time, the game has fits again. The constant pauses and rewinds are throwing me off and I haven't managed a proper run through the speed trap at 270mph+ yet.

Just a thought, if the game is going to require us to hit a speed trap at 270mph+, make sure the game can actually let you go 270mph+ without the game hanging up and resetting your speed back to nothing? That would be cool.

I passed through the speed zone, and completed the Seasonal event, and then my car stopped dead. I just about did it.
#31 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 3:57:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PowerSauce24131 Go to Quoted Post
Oh sweet, the GT-R LM is a wheel spin only car that I don't have yet, glad I stacked my FPs.

The GTR-LM is also one of the only Wheel Spin exclusives that are EASILY found in the AH. There is a huge abundance of them and can be purchased for about 1.5M CR. Save the FP. Go get it from the AH....

Save them for what lol
#32 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 3:59:57 PM(UTC)

Never had the issue on either my xbone X , xbone S or PC
But i do know others that have..on Xbone as well
Might be a console specific issue.
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:10:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Mine's XBox One S, it has the problem, mainly with the Ferrari 599XX E.

Edited by user Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:11:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:15:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Mine's XBox One S, it has the problem, mainly with the Ferrari 599XX E.

Is your game on an external drive? I thought it was relatively common to have this happen on the S, with game on external drive.

I've got that setup but have never tried it. No issue ony Xs' either internal or external.
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 5:34:35 PM(UTC)
My XBox One S uses it's regular Hard Drive.. internal.
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:42:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
This Trial is feeling like a bit of a conspiracy to stop me from winning it. Just did one where I won all 3 races, and the teams were 1-1 after 2 races. Then in the last race, despite me holding up a group of 4 drivatars behind me, slowing them down by 6-9 seconds per lap, all 4 other players lost to every drivatar!

having the same type of issue. We were ahead by quite the margin in the first two races towards the end (I came in second and first) then when the scores came up we lost by 1500-2000 points. Happened both times I tried so I quit rather than smash something I'd regret later. It's always something with this game. I always feel like I'm playing a beta test for some reason.

Edited by user Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:43:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 8:24:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

having the same type of issue. We were ahead by quite the margin in the first two races towards the end (I came in second and first) then when the scores came up we lost by 1500-2000 points. Happened both times I tried so I quit rather than smash something I'd regret later. It's always something with this game. I always feel like I'm playing a beta test for some reason.

I wouldn't say a beta..more like playing with kids that dont care about winning or playing as a team..more into smashing and mucking about
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 9:38:13 PM(UTC)
I'll just put out there that I have a '67 Vette tune named "Devil in a Dress" that gives you an A800 class Sting Ray with snow tires and 666 horses-- well enough to get you all the Awesome Speed skills needed in this week's challenge.
#39 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 9:51:53 PM(UTC)

I also have the XB1 Forza Edition (the blue one). Had no problem (other than traffic getting in the way) hitting >270 mph. I used the Mosler with a tune that said something about 294 mph in the description. Forgot the name of the guy who made the tune, but it was one of the first that showed up with 3 stars if I remember correctly.

#40 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 3:19:58 AM(UTC)
Got the Trial done in one this week. I could have probably skipped it, because I think I already had the car.

First race, fumbled out of the gate, and missed a checkpoint early on. Despite that, managed to catch up by the third lap, and passed an AI at the finish line and clenched victory from the jaws of defeat.

Second race, I actually came in first. I don't know what happened to my team, or the AI, but it must have been bad. When I'm leading these things, you know something went very wrong. But we didn't have enough points for that one.

Third race, we held the lead for the last half, and just had to hold it together to win.
 2 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 4:24:23 AM(UTC)
Adding cars you can unlock by completing the carreer to the forzathon shop (or seasonal prize) would be a nice addition (Alpine, Zenvo, 2005 M3, Rauh-Welt Porsche ...).
I sold my 2005 M3 by mistake when my garage was full, and it took me weeks to get another one in the AH.
What is the point of offering cars that are neither rare nor expensive ? (VW Type 2 FE, GTR LM).
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 7:14:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: piak25 Go to Quoted Post
Adding cars you can unlock by completing the carreer to the forzathon shop (or seasonal prize) would be a nice addition (Alpine, Zenvo, 2005 M3, Rauh-Welt Porsche ...).
I sold my 2005 M3 by mistake when my garage was full, and it took me weeks to get another one in the AH.
What is the point of offering cars that are neither rare nor expensive ? (VW Type 2 FE, GTR LM).

Seems that would remove incentive to play through career.
 2 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 7:25:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post

I came back to it a few hours later and got a decent team first time, I guess the 8 year olds had all gone to bed by then.
#44 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 7:50:56 AM(UTC)
PR Stunt: M68 Speed Trap | 270.0 mph
Reward: Super Wheelspin

There is always a PR stunt speed trap that sets the goal about 2 mph faster than I can manage. lol I re-tuned my Agera about 8 times and still come up short... RWD, AWD, all aero, no aero, snow tires, race tires, gears up, gears down. I was certain I could make 270 mph in this car, but it's not happening. And every time I try there is traffic coming out of the woodwork like it is rush hour!
#45 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 8:05:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post

There is always a PR stunt speed trap that sets the goal about 2 mph faster than I can manage. lol I re-tuned my Agera about 8 times and still come up short... RWD, AWD, all aero, no aero, snow tires, race tires, gears up, gears down. I was certain I could make 270 mph in this car, but it's not happening. And every time I try there is traffic coming out of the woodwork like it is rush hour!

You don't have the Ferrari 599XX E?
#46 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 8:07:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

You don't have the Ferrari 599XX E?

Even the Mosler works good. And that thing is all over the auction house.
Audio error aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 8:52:52 AM(UTC)

If you are talking about agera RS, mine hits 275 with ease on that trap.
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 8:59:53 AM(UTC)
And every time I try there is traffic coming out of the woodwork like it is rush hour!

Rewind?

1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 9:22:39 AM(UTC)

599 Evo did a 285 without trying all that hard
#50 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 10:07:15 AM(UTC)

I have a few cars that can hit 275 but I do my PR stuff in my Agera. Takes at the most 5 minutes to do them all, then I run to the trial
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error