5 Pages<<345Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:42:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Buying wheelspins is just pointless since you get that many just playing anyway

The main reason buying wheelspins would be pointless is I have hundreds of wheelspins waiting to be spun, but don't want to spin them because they still haven't sorted out the nightmare of deleting duplicate cars, when all it needs is a simple indicator in the garage of whether or not a car can be bought from the autoshow.

These a problem also with deleting perked cars when they all look the same.

Use the favourite button...
Problem solved..its such a simple indicator too

Or you could paint them ..its not that hard if you think about it

Edited by user Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:45:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#102 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:49:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tempanon Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: tempanon Go to Quoted Post
Am I getting worse or are the developers tweaking the difficulty to become harder? Been throwing myself at the Utes ā€˜Nā€™ Brutes championship on Expert and coming up at roughly 8th place consistently.

The Cham[pionship has to be done on Highly Skilled so turn down the wick a bit!

Huh, could have sworn it had to be on Expert on previous Festival Playlists, but alrighty, thanks.

It used to be Expert but they have made it easier for those that couldnt do it on expert
#103 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:11:07 PM(UTC)
I am really getting sick of cars as a reward on The Trial. I am not a very good racer, but I have tried this several times and I have won at least two of the races, but lost both times overall. It is luck who you get teamed with, and most quit during the first two races. I don't have the time to keep redoing championships just to get a car that I might get later. You could win all 4 races and still lose overall because of you team mates.
#104 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 3:10:30 AM(UTC)

The main reason buying wheelspins would be pointless is I have hundreds of wheelspins waiting to be spun, but don't want to spin them because they still haven't sorted out the nightmare of deleting duplicate cars, when all it needs is a simple indicator in the garage of whether or not a car can be bought from the autoshow.

I use my favourite button for my favourite cars. I haven't got round to painting all the cars yet, and I never got round to applying the perks either apart from the perks had to drop below 999, so I had to use them up on unpainted cars which wasn't my plan.

Edited by user Monday, May 20, 2019 3:12:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#105 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 7:37:49 AM(UTC)

I use my favourite button for my favourite cars. I haven't got round to painting all the cars yet, and I never got round to applying the perks either apart from the perks had to drop below 999, so I had to use them up on unpainted cars which wasn't my plan.

Don't you apply your paints to your cars? That should negate needing to favorites cars with paints as they'll show that way in garage. At least that's the way my game works.
#106 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 7:42:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

Don't you apply your paints to your cars? That should negate needing to favorites cars with paints as they'll show that way in garage. At least that's the way my game works.

It takes a long time to chose a paint for a car if you are doing it fairly, and going all through the list of designs. Otherwise you could just click a top design, and they will always stay a top design. I'm trying to make the game work the way it's supposed to work. With the fix I had to not paint the cars, or it would take hours to go through that many paint designs. Most of my cars aren't perked, or painted.

Edited by user Monday, May 20, 2019 7:43:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#107 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 10:54:49 AM(UTC)
I've been away for a bit, but check every Thursday to see the reward cars. Saw the 66 Ford GT40 II for sale, so I spent my forza points on that. Also finally get to win myself a 69' Mustang. Now all I need is the Fox body Mustang and I'll get all the non-DLC Mustangs, which is a goal I set every Forza.
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 12:57:27 PM(UTC)
Before the skill point disappearance I had the perfect setup. I'd strip out the wheel spins and paint my dupes shocking pink. I had a nice bank of 800 skill points saved up and was about to start loading up my favorites when everything went poof. Now everything is a mess again ... I went back and stripped out everything again, got a ton of dupes from those spins and only a handful of new uniques. Now I stripped out all the new dupes and will be spinning again and I'll get a new batch of dupes and maybe two uniques, then delete the common cars and try to AH some of the better dupes. It's the most boring thing ever.
#109 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:20:18 AM(UTC)
Championship: "Overnight Parts" | Lakehurst Rush Street Scene | S1 Country: Japan
Reward: 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z (existing Exclusive model)

I was feeling pretty good about my '92 NSX-R (S1-826) on Expert, but couldn't win the last race even after 4 attempts and lots of tuning between. Finished 2nd overall. It pains me to dip below Expert so maybe will change to another Japanese car. Possibly a Mitsubishi EVO X. With limited time to play I either change cars or change difficulty. At S1-826, the drivatar competition was very good.
#110 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:28:41 AM(UTC)
I liked this playlist quite a lot. Trailblazer on Fortune Island took some effort, noticed that we needed to get (at the time I did it) world top 4% time to get it.
#111 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:42:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post
Championship: "Overnight Parts" | Lakehurst Rush Street Scene | S1 Country: Japan
Reward: 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z (existing Exclusive model)

I was feeling pretty good about my '92 NSX-R (S1-826) on Expert, but couldn't win the last race even after 4 attempts and lots of tuning between. Finished 2nd overall. It pains me to dip below Expert so maybe will change to another Japanese car. Possibly a Mitsubishi EVO X. With limited time to play I either change cars or change difficulty. At S1-826, the drivatar competition was very good.

I used the nissan GTR black edition '12 that i tuned to S1-900. The higher top speed helps.
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error