5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:33:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
During a prior stream, the devs said "we know you have a lot of points, and we're always looking for ways to take those off your hands."

Is this really what you meant?

Well if they made the 812 Superfast available in Forzathon I bet a lot of people would be using their points. It’s beyond annoying at this point that they refuse to add this car available again.

1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:47:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post
Nice to see another 10mil car in the Forzathon Shop. Keep 'em coming please. I'd prefer to save my credits towards castles and the other homes, and there's a LOT of expensive cars in this game.

Please please please bring the Ferrari 812 Superfast back soon. Either as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item, I don't care.

And another thing, can we get the Subaru Impreza WRX STi '04 as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item sometime? I've done several hundreds of wheelspins, and never gotten that Subaru. I can never find it in the auction house either.

Seriously. If they want people to use their Forzathon points than they have to start giving us cars like this and the 812 Superfast. If they don’t want to make the Superfast available in Forzathon shop again than they at least should make it a reward for a Playlist.
#53 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:48:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
During a prior stream, the devs said "we know you have a lot of points, and we're always looking for ways to take those off your hands."

Is this really what you meant?

Well if they made the 812 Superfast available in Forzathon I bet a lot of people would be using their points. It’s beyond annoying at this point that they refuse to add this car available again.

Yep and since its probably the most asked about car they will probably put it in at 2000 points..

I'll buy 5 lol
And put them in the auction house for those that want them at minimum buyout

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:54:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:03:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Hmm oh thats bad luck isnt it

That's what happens in many games if you dont buy at release.. cant always expect to get what those that buy at full price or preorder get when you start playing a few months later

Might just have to wait until they get offered again as they almost all have been so far

Ive won so many duplicate apparently rare cars in wheelspins too
Every single one straight to the auction house for minimum buyout
Probably 5 or 6 of each including the 04 suby..crown vic and lambo..limo..amd the list goes on
Dont need the credits so they just go..guess i could delete them so the auction house thieves dont get them

Hmm.

OK.

Here's the part where I go 'well ACTUALLY dude...'

Ready?

Well ACTUALLY dude, I bought the Ultimate Edition on Day #1. I just said I didn't PLAY it from Day #1. So I actually did pay full price, and rather more than people who bought the standard edition on Day #1.

I didn't play it from Day #1 because I was busy with other games at the time. And I've played every game in the series since Forza Motorsport 1, and we didn't really have these kinds of availability problems before. I didn't realize I was going to have to play every day from Day #1 in order to not miss certain content. I figured I could just enjoy the game when I was ready, but apparently that's not the case with this game.

Well actually dude

Didnt ever have to play every day to get any cars
Im guessing you didnt play for the first few weeks if you have missed certain content
You can enjoy the game without having every single car too
Looks like you will just have to wait till thise certain cars you want become available again..as im sure they will
Did you play fh3 ..some of those cars were only ever available for 1 week each time they were offered
Could always try the auction house
See a lot of people saying they got those cars there with a little bit of time
But this happens in many games now
If you dont play from day 1 you miss out on things..but that's life too
Which edition you bought is irrelevant too..all that gets you is the extra dlc such as vip , car pass and expansions not any extra added content from forzathon events
Whats the old saying
You snooze you lose

I mentioned which version I got because you said "cant always expect to get what those that buy at full price or preorder get when you start playing a few months later".

You seemed to insinuate that I shouldn't expect to get full value out of the game on the assumption that I waited and bought used or something. Nope, I paid full price, and having bought the Ultimate Edition, I paid plenty.

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:03:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:05:04 PM(UTC)
Nice to see another 10mil car in the Forzathon Shop. Keep 'em coming please. I'd prefer to save my credits towards castles and the other homes, and there's a LOT of expensive cars in this game.

Please please please bring the Ferrari 812 Superfast back soon. Either as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item, I don't care.

And another thing, can we get the Subaru Impreza WRX STi '04 as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item sometime? I've done several hundreds of wheelspins, and never gotten that Subaru. I can never find it in the auction house either.

Seriously. If they want people to use their Forzathon points than they have to start giving us cars like this and the 812 Superfast. If they don’t want to make the Superfast available in Forzathon shop again than they at least should make it a reward for a Playlist.

Do they realize not everyone is sitting on a pile of points?

After buying the Ford GT this week, a car I did not yet own, I only have about 500 points left.

The price creep is really bothering me.
#56 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:19:33 PM(UTC)
Well, when do they fix glitches that make rewinds unusable at a season event?
When this glitch occurred on the last lap of the Vans and Utility event, I was struck by a deep despair.
Fortunately, I managed to get back to the 1st place in the last straight.

This glitch is like a time bomb.
When season events include long courses and many laps of circuit race, I'm always fears of it.
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:14:35 PM(UTC)
This was possibly the easiest Trial event to date but still, all the morons who play this game found it too hard. In the first race, my team was getting destroyed by the AI, 4 of them quit the race before it was over, and the only person left, some level 36, was driving so slowly I nearly lapped him in first place miles away from the slow AI.

The 2nd race he goes AFK in the middle of the track and then quits the race. Thankfully with just me against all the AI, it was an easy Trial victory.

Every week during the Trial event I'm always astounded by how many high-level people in the game simply have no idea how to drive a car. No wonder everyone needs to download some cheese AWD tune for every single event each week.

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:15:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:12:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoloTwo42 Go to Quoted Post
This was possibly the easiest Trial event to date but still, all the morons who play this game found it too hard. In the first race, my team was getting destroyed by the AI, 4 of them quit the race before it was over, and the only person left, some level 36, was driving so slowly I nearly lapped him in first place miles away from the slow AI.

The 2nd race he goes AFK in the middle of the track and then quits the race. Thankfully with just me against all the AI, it was an easy Trial victory.

Every week during the Trial event I'm always astounded by how many high-level people in the game simply have no idea how to drive a car. No wonder everyone needs to download some cheese AWD tune for every single event each week.

Because a majority of those “high level” people are cheaters.
#59 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:13:29 PM(UTC)

After buying the Ford GT this week, a car I did not yet own, I only have about 500 points left.

I don’t have a lot either. Do they realize the people that have a ton of points are probably just cheating?

6 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:33:41 PM(UTC)
I used the convertible and won 3 of the 4 races. AI beat me on the last race and we got them 3-1, good enough for me.

For those crying about forzathon points, define alot. I have 3800 why? Because I completed the game in the 1st week. I have nothing to spend them on so YES I am hoarding my points. Just because some of us enjoy the hourly live events don't make us cheaters. If you dont have many shop points, change your strategy! GO EARN YOUR OWN POINTS or use your CR

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:41:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:50:15 PM(UTC)

I don’t have a lot either. Do they realize the people that have a ton of points are probably just cheating?

Nope they aren't cheating
They just have nothing to spend the points on
BBuying wheelspins is just pointless since you get that many just playing anyway

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:52:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:56:10 PM(UTC)

BBuying wheelspins is just pointless since you get that many just playing anyway

There is virtually NOTHING in the shop each week that interest me. If you buy up all the cars early, then you'd never have to use your shop points to purchase them. They're either buying up duplicate cars wasting CR or like you mentioned buying wheelspins. It's much easier to replace CR than shop points.

1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:21:56 PM(UTC)
See some complaining superfast or other car will not come to forzathon, where/when was this said ? only I've heard on stream is every car will come back from time 2 time. This list already going to flood A class with boneshakers ... be patient, other cars will come back forzathon or playlist, doesn't make big difference does it ?
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:33:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

There is virtually NOTHING in the shop each week that interest me. If you buy up all the cars early, then you'd never have to use your shop points to purchase them. They're either buying up duplicate cars wasting CR or like you mentioned buying wheelspins. It's much easier to replace CR than shop points.

This was the first time in probably 3 weeks there has been a car in the Forzathon shop I didn't have. I was surprised to see I had well over 2k points stacked up. Glad to get the GT40.
 2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:34:20 PM(UTC)

What price creep? IIRC, cars were 200-300 points in the first months then they went up to 500-700 since everyone was amassing points. And it’s stayed at 600-700 for months now. It’s actually gone down a bit in the last few weeks to 600-650.
#66 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:02:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

What price creep? IIRC, cars were 200-300 points in the first months then they went up to 500-700 since everyone was amassing points. And it’s stayed at 600-700 for months now. It’s actually gone down a bit in the last few weeks to 600-650.

Even the price of the super spins went down. I occasionally buy 2 or 3 of those but thats all since we get them doing PR stunts for each season

#67 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 1:15:47 AM(UTC)
PR stunts for this season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-rE-iTh1s

Cars and tunes are listed in description and in the video.
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 3:09:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Not only will I now miss the 100% but on top of that I will miss out on 2 x 5,000 Credit Rewards.

I'm curious what you're not going to do to get 100%?? Just looked at leader board and you've got over 110k on that drift pr stunt. You some sort of sand bagger??

Must have been the Drift Fairy, I guess
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 3:46:06 AM(UTC)
My first shot at the Trial, we tied the AI at 2 a piece. I don't know why they decided to only have an even number of events and make ties possible. Maybe because loosing wasn't a frustrating enough reason for having to do the whole thing again.

My second attempt was much better. We shut them out 4-0. I was even doing fairly well myself until I missed a checkpoint in the last race.
#70 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 4:40:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Also shared a tune for the 2009 Mini for the Trial. It's pretty close between that and the 1965 Mini, but the 2009 I'd say edges it overall, as it looks cool with the body kit, as well as having better handling and stability. Can't match the acceleration of the 1965, though.

I'll be giving the 2009 a whirl tonight (I tend to run multiple Trial events if I know I can help people out with high place finishes) but the 65 Cooper had me genuinely laughing when I ran it. Something about hurtling past pretty much the entire field before the first corner and the 'what the hell was that' twitches from stuff with tyres bigger than my roof. Bit of a bugger when you run out of top end but, eh, good enough to beat the AI.
#71 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 4:58:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
My first shot at the Trial, we tied the AI at 2 a piece. I don't know why they decided to only have an even number of events and make ties possible. Maybe because loosing wasn't a frustrating enough reason for having to do the whole thing again.

My second attempt was much better. We shut them out 4-0. I was even doing fairly well myself until I missed a checkpoint in the last race.

That was my 1st attempt when we shut them out.

I don't know why you felt the need to throw out that sarcastic "nice driving" after you had been ramming me and slowing us both down for the whole race.
#72 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 5:18:08 AM(UTC)
Buying wheelspins is just pointless since you get that many just playing anyway

The main reason buying wheelspins would be pointless is I have hundreds of wheelspins waiting to be spun, but don't want to spin them because they still haven't sorted out the nightmare of deleting duplicate cars, when all it needs is a simple indicator in the garage of whether or not a car can be bought from the autoshow.
#73 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 5:50:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RED RIDER NL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post

That was my 1st attempt when we shut them out.

I don't know why you felt the need to throw out that sarcastic "nice driving" after you had been ramming me and slowing us both down for the whole race.

I don't think that was me. I only used quick chat once, and don't even have "nice driving" loaded as an option. I got bumped from behind by a straggler at Ambleside Circuit, but otherwise didn't make any contact with teammates that I recall. Certainly not ramming.
#74 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 5:56:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Buying wheelspins is just pointless since you get that many just playing anyway

The main reason buying wheelspins would be pointless is I have hundreds of wheelspins waiting to be spun, but don't want to spin them because they still haven't sorted out the nightmare of deleting duplicate cars, when all it needs is a simple indicator in the garage of whether or not a car can be bought from the autoshow.

These a problem also with deleting perked cars when they all look the same.
 3 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 6:13:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoloTwo42 Go to Quoted Post

Because a majority of those “high level” people are cheaters.
Or..... the 'high level' people may be at this level as a result of playing many, many hours. I can usually place in the middle of the pack on unbeatable. I am half-way decent at Expert level and quite good at levels below that. My current level is 3* plus.

'High Level' in no way implies outstanding driving ability nor does it imply cheating.

Edited by user Friday, May 17, 2019 6:19:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error