5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:08:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
It's a shame really, because the Ford GT MKII was the only remaining thing left profitable in the auction. So this doesn't help the auction at all.

There's a saying around here, goes something like f the auction house.
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:11:05 AM(UTC)
I'm not a drifter, but I was happy to see the seasonal drift challenge. It's the only way to level up the horizon life category, and I haven't maxed that one out yet. Need more of them IMO.
#28 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:12:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
It's a shame really, because the Ford GT MKII was the only remaining thing left profitable in the auction. So this doesn't help the auction at all.

There's a saying around here, goes something like f the auction house.

If you play the game to make money without cheating you need the action house. Plus Elite was the best game of all time, and that was an auction game. So realistically the Auction house could make Forza the best game of all time if it was made to work properly.

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:13:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:21:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FluffyChip90800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Not only will I now miss the 100% but on top of that I will miss out on 2 x 5,000 Credit Rewards.

Don't forget about the Golden Plaque that goes in your trophy case, can't settle for anything less than a wall full of GOLD!!!! 100% or Bust! And didn't you hear... you get the Jet from the Showcase Remix added to your garage once you reach 6 consecutive Golden Plaques, I can't wait to fly around the map shaking everyone's screens!!!!:

Never mind the jet. I want to drive the hovercraft!
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:27:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BachDigsRock Go to Quoted Post
...I read that no points will be given until I go below the 999 cap. But even though I won't be getting points, any skill scores I get will still be counted toward the challenge, true?

Yes true. Like many others, I now have more than 999 points so until I go below the 999 points cap, any points I earn will appear briefly on screen and then disappear into the ether. I've completed the weekly Forzathon and confirm that any points earned in a classic sports car will count towards the Forzathon challenge.

Erm...I realized today, that I was sitting at 999 points even before the refund, only bought 78 perks so far and got 365 points refunded.
So I had 1364 points in my account.

Sooo...I wonder how many thousand points I lost since I'm playing the game since launch every week at least for a few hours.
Any warning would have been cool if you hit the max, but oh well, seems to be my bad :D
#31 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:36:50 AM(UTC)
*Championship: "Grudge Match" | Ambleside Scramble | C600 Mustang vs Camaro
Reward: 1969 Ford Mustang*

Wow! I have been searching the Auction House every day looking for a '69 Mustang. Come to Papa!
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:38:52 AM(UTC)
Also shared a tune for the 2009 Mini for the Trial. It's pretty close between that and the 1965 Mini, but the 2009 I'd say edges it overall, as it looks cool with the body kit, as well as having better handling and stability. Can't match the acceleration of the 1965, though.
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:44:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
I went for the 1965 Mini for the trial, not realising that it's not an autoshow car. I have no idea how it came to be in my garage!

Did the trial twice to test the tune before sharing it. Won all 8 races.

I did it using the 2012 JCW Mini that I already had... It was fun... And now I have two of them!
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:51:37 AM(UTC)
Anyone having trouble with the weekly? I select a classic sportscar from my garage and start driving it. I don't get the completion for "own and drive".

#35 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:32:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylergage07 Go to Quoted Post
Not only will I now miss the 100% but on top of that I will miss out on 2 x 5,000 Credit Rewards.

Don't forget about the Golden Plaque that goes in your trophy case, can't settle for anything less than a wall full of GOLD!!!! 100% or Bust! And didn't you hear... you get the Jet from the Showcase Remix added to your garage once you reach 6 consecutive Golden Plaques, I can't wait to fly around the map shaking everyone's screens!!!!:

You can't get the jet bud

Lol, you took him seriously....

Is it even possible to even drive the jet?
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:51:03 AM(UTC)
Nice to see another 10mil car in the Forzathon Shop. Keep 'em coming please. I'd prefer to save my credits towards castles and the other homes, and there's a LOT of expensive cars in this game.

Please please please bring the Ferrari 812 Superfast back soon. Either as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item, I don't care.

And another thing, can we get the Subaru Impreza WRX STi '04 as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item sometime? I've done several hundreds of wheelspins, and never gotten that Subaru. I can never find it in the auction house either.
#37 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:13:17 PM(UTC)
Completed the drift challenge after about 30 attempts... 103000

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:14:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:32:46 PM(UTC)
I've wanted the 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 for a while and it's now in my garage thanks to a lovely tune by NeckContour for the 1968 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback.

I tried other tunes/upgrades for the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe but NeckContour did it for me. It blew the opposition away. Many thanks.

Not driven it much yet but the Maserati looks quite nice.

#39 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:37:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HixBot Go to Quoted Post
Anyone having trouble with the weekly? I select a classic sportscar from my garage and start driving it. I don't get the completion for "own and drive".

Which specific model did you use?

Anyway, here are the models you can use for this week's #Forzathon:
https://www.kudosprime.com/fh4/c...p?start=0&cartype=30
#40 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:24:58 PM(UTC)
Another week, another Forzathon shop full of useless garbage. All i want is the Aventador 16 and Ferrari 812, it's been months since they were seen and the majority of us don't own them. Auction snipers and wheelspins full of junk make these cars next to impossible to get.
#41 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:56:38 PM(UTC)
I'm a great fan of the Maserati MC12, especially the VC. But of course it comes stock with adjustable front aero and is not really competitive in S2 road racing. Either stock engine & race weight reduction or V12 racing engine & stock weight reduction. Without the wasted PI of adjustable front aero V12 racing & race weight reduction would be possible and it should be on pace with the top cars. Now it's even worse than the MC12 FE. Come on, PG.
#42 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:09:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post
Another week, another Forzathon shop full of useless garbage. All i want is the Aventador 16 and Ferrari 812, it's been months since they were seen and the majority of us don't own them. Auction snipers and wheelspins full of junk make these cars next to impossible to get.

Where were you when they were in the forzathon shop first time, everyone I know has one(superspeed), great car! There's plenty out there, no rush to bring them back. Same for SV, got two in one account, one from auction, then one spun up, go figure. It's a fine car, no superspeed, but nice none the less.
#43 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:16:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Also shared a tune for the 2009 Mini for the Trial. It's pretty close between that and the 1965 Mini, but the 2009 I'd say edges it overall, as it looks cool with the body kit, as well as having better handling and stability. Can't match the acceleration of the 1965, though.

Cannot recommend Breeminator's build for the '65 Mini highly enough - three 1sts and a 2nd (and that was because I backed off a rather aggressive teammate rather than try to pass him). Handles like a dream.
#44 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:19:42 PM(UTC)

You can't get the jet bud

Lol, you took him seriously....

Is it even possible to even drive the jet?

When I flew, we called this taxiing.

Edit for clarity, taxiing while on the ground, not in the air, which would be flying.

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:20:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:39:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post
Nice to see another 10mil car in the Forzathon Shop. Keep 'em coming please. I'd prefer to save my credits towards castles and the other homes, and there's a LOT of expensive cars in this game.

Please please please bring the Ferrari 812 Superfast back soon. Either as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item, I don't care.

And another thing, can we get the Subaru Impreza WRX STi '04 as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item sometime? I've done several hundreds of wheelspins, and never gotten that Subaru. I can never find it in the auction house either.

I have a spare one il be putting it up in auction house some time in the next few days

#46 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:46:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post

Where were you when they were in the forzathon shop first time, everyone I know has one(superspeed), great car! There's plenty out there, no rush to bring them back. Same for SV, got two in one account, one from auction, then one spun up, go figure. It's a fine car, no superspeed, but nice none the less.

I wasn't playing this game when the 812 was available before. There are people who didn't play from day #1 you know.
 2 users liked this post.
#47 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:47:17 PM(UTC)
Hmm oh thats bad luck isnt it

That's what happens in many games if you dont buy at release.. cant always expect to get what those that buy at full price or preorder get when you start playing a few months later

Might just have to wait until they get offered again as they almost all have been so far

Ive won so many duplicate apparently rare cars in wheelspins too
Every single one straight to the auction house for minimum buyout
Probably 5 or 6 of each including the 04 suby..crown vic and lambo..limo..amd the list goes on
Dont need the credits so they just go..guess i could delete them so the auction house thieves dont get them

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:08:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:00:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HixBot Go to Quoted Post

Which specific model did you use?

Anyway, here are the models you can use for this week's #Forzathon:
https://www.kudosprime.com/fh4/c...p?start=0&cartype=30

I tried the Sprite MKI, and the 1960 Aston Martin DB4. All are classic cars according to the filter in my garage. Tried quitting and restarting the game (Xbox) and a cold boot. No change. But I bought a classic sports car I didn't own, the 1960 chev corvette, and I got the completion right away. I hope this isn't an indication that prior bought cars no longer work for these challenges.

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:07:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#49 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:18:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

That's what happens in many games if you dont buy at release.. cant always expect to get what those that buy at full price or preorder get when you start playing a few months later

Might just have to wait until they get offered again as they almost all have been so far

Probably 5 or 6 of each including the 04 suby..crown vic and lambo..limo..amd the list goes on
Dont need the credits so they just go..guess i could delete them so the auction house thieves dont get them

Hmm.

OK.

Here's the part where I go 'well ACTUALLY dude...'

Ready?

Well ACTUALLY dude, I bought the Ultimate Edition on Day #1. I just said I didn't PLAY it from Day #1. So I actually did pay full price, and rather more than people who bought the standard edition on Day #1.

I didn't play it from Day #1 because I was busy with other games at the time. And I've played every game in the series since Forza Motorsport 1, and we didn't really have these kinds of availability problems before. I didn't realize I was going to have to play every day from Day #1 in order to not miss certain content. I figured I could just enjoy the game when I was ready, but apparently that's not the case with this game.
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:27:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Hmm.

OK.

Here's the part where I go 'well ACTUALLY dude...'

Ready?

Well ACTUALLY dude, I bought the Ultimate Edition on Day #1. I just said I didn't PLAY it from Day #1. So I actually did pay full price, and rather more than people who bought the standard edition on Day #1.

I didn't play it from Day #1 because I was busy with other games at the time. And I've played every game in the series since Forza Motorsport 1, and we didn't really have these kinds of availability problems before. I didn't realize I was going to have to play every day from Day #1 in order to not miss certain content. I figured I could just enjoy the game when I was ready, but apparently that's not the case with this game.

Well actually dude

Didnt ever have to play every day to get any cars
Im guessing you didnt play for the first few weeks if you have missed certain content
You can enjoy the game without having every single car too
Looks like you will just have to wait till those certain cars you want become available again..as im sure they will
Did you play fh3 ..some of those cars were only ever available for 1 week each time they were offered
Could always try the auction house
See a lot of people saying they got those cars there with a little bit of time
But this happens in many games now
If you dont play from day 1 you miss out on things..but that's life too
Which edition you bought is irrelevant too..all that gets you is the extra dlc such as vip , car pass and expansions not any extra added content from forzathon events
You got everything you were entitled to from buying the ultimate edition..except the still to come expansion ..no where does it say you get everything

What's the old saying
You snooze you lose

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:18:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error