This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 3:28:51 PM(UTC)
Hi all, i hope i have put this in the correct place.

I purchased this game on the pc via the Microsoft store but when i start the game i get a message saying Unrecognised device and it tells me to go to control settings to define a layout for my device. When i go to the controls i can only use mouse and keyboard and my controller will not work at all. I have unplugged the controller and an in game message pops up saying controller disconnected but when i plug it back in it still does not allow me to do anything with my controller. I have uninstalled the device, reinstalled drivers etc but nothing fixes it. This controller works on every other game i have played on pc just not this one.

My controller is a wired xbox one pdp. It is strange how it obviously detects it but does not recognise it. Is there anything i can do as it is getting really frustrating now? i have reset my computer a number of times and have done all of the basic troubleshooting with no success.

Has anyone got any idea's? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:23:50 PM(UTC)
Hello there,

The best way to get Forza support or help with an issue is by submitting a ticket here

Thank you!
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 5:28:42 AM(UTC)
I have the same controller and same problem, did u guys find a solution to the problem ?
#4 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 11:41:42 AM(UTC)
I get the same message. I assumed it was the gamepad I always have plugged in. I don't unplug it because my Razer profile and macros will reset. Fortunately, I am still able to use my Xbox controller.

Notification

Icon
Error