This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 3:23:12 PM(UTC)
game crashes during syncing after launch, third forum post in a week.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 3:09:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JamCurry69 Go to Quoted Post

Maybe sumbit a ticket here Instead of creating new pointless threads
https://support.forzamot...t/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is community support where the only help you will get is from other forum users

#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 3:11:19 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, May 14, 2019 3:12:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:10:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

This is community support where the only help you will get is from other forum users

talby71 are you on the Forza staff? If not, why are you behaving like a moderator and on every thread telling people to submit tickets? People are looking for help and checking if other people have a similar problem. Forza support is no help so there’s no point submitting tickets.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:48:49 AM(UTC)
I have put in three support tickets in the matter of a week as well. I was given advice by Microsoft support to seek help from moderators and Devs here. Thanks Talby
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:28:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fishmou5e Go to Quoted Post

talby71 are you on the Forza staff? If not, why are you behaving like a moderator and on every thread telling people to submit tickets? People are looking for help and checking if other people have a similar problem. Forza support is no help so there’s no point submitting tickets.

Well you help them then

Oh wait you can't can you Mr Fishmouse
I was trying to help since Only forza support CAN with this issue
They have probably been busy in the last week with the whole skill points fiasco

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:39:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:56:58 PM(UTC)

Well you help them then

They have probably been busy in the last week with the whole skill points fiasco

I’m not sure if you really think you’re helping, or if you’re just trying to irritate people. Either way, what you’re doing is not helpful. The game has a lot of problems and people are looking for support. They don’t need unofficial people telling them to submit tickets - they have likely done that already and nothing has been resolved.

If you have something useful to say, then I’m sure people would appreciate it. If not, I’m also sure everyone is aware of the ticketing system.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:18:55 PM(UTC)

Well you help them then

I’m not sure if you really think you’re helping, or if you’re just trying to irritate people. Either way, what you’re doing is not helpful. The game has a lot of problems and people are looking for support. They don’t need unofficial people telling them to submit tickets - they have likely done that already and nothing has been resolved.

If you have something useful to say, then I’m sure people would appreciate it. If not, I’m also sure everyone is aware of the ticketing system.

Well your posts are never helpful..always negative
Not everyone does know about the ticketing system since it only began with the release of fh4
Some things can be fixed easily and quickly
Some like this issue can only be through forza support

And he had been waiting a few days without anyone helpful responding

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:56:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:16:27 PM(UTC)

Well you help them then

Well your posts are never helpful..always negative
Not everyone does know about the ticketing system since it only began with the release of fh4
Some things can be fixed easily and quickly
Some like this issue can only be through forza support

Ok then. Keep up the good work.
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:29:04 PM(UTC)
I don't know about crashing during the "sync" progress. What i had a few times is that it simply wouldn't sync, so the small grey window would pop up and dissapear, or the sync progress bar wouldn't move at all, no matter how long i waited.

As always before doing anything, create a system restore point or a backup just to be safe.

- For FH4 crash issues i suggest to check your Windows Event Log :

Start button -> Windows Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> (Left Side) Windows Logs -> Application or System Logs , there is also a Custom View with Administrative Logs.
Usually if you find the app causing the problem in the logfiles, it's either a "Exception code" or a "faulting module name"

- For Sync issues, either the Windows apps have to be reinstalled, or you lost the "XblGameSaveTask" in Task Scheduler, or the xbox services are not running :

Start button -> Windows Administrative Tools -> Task Scheduler -> (Left Side) Task Scheduler Library -> Microsoft -> XblGameSave -> (Right Side) XblGameSaveTask
You can also try to reinstall all Windows 10 Apps (which included Xbox apps) with Windows Powershell.

In Powershell you can type the following :
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Check Xbox services :

Start button -> Windows Administrative Tools -> Services
Check for Xbox Services, they should not be on "disabled"

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:31:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error