4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 12:41:32 PM(UTC)
Don't think I'll be on for the rest of the week so I was wondering what the reward is for 30 stars in the Car Files story?
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 12:56:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
Don't think I'll be on for the rest of the week so I was wondering what the reward is for 30 stars in the Car Files story?

Crash test dummy suit and you have all month to complete it.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

4 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 3:23:52 PM(UTC)
2 things this week:
1. How come they lowered the AI difficulty down a notch to Highly Skilled?

2. I think it is great that one of the Championships is S2998. Perfect place to make use of the Superfast!
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 3:37:04 PM(UTC)
I’m nit picking here but I’ve noticed that this week’s weekly challenge with the Morgan 3 wheeler has been repeated. The first time this weekly challenge was available was the week 29th November - 6th December 2018. I still had the random tune on my Morgan from the last time I completed it lol
 2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 4:15:54 PM(UTC)
Well that was a fun but terrifying at the same time. I've not been a fan of the remixes but i I really enjoy this one. thank you

Edited by user Thursday, May 9, 2019 4:16:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 6:23:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: eastwood121 Go to Quoted Post
I’m nit picking here but I’ve noticed that this week’s weekly challenge with the Morgan 3 wheeler has been repeated. The first time this weekly challenge was available was the week 29th November - 6th December 2018. I still had the random tune on my Morgan from the last time I completed it lol

Hmm... yeah. I thought it seemed familiar. Don't remember if I got the showoff skills or not.
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#32 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 8:52:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
2 things this week:

2. I think it is great that one of the Championships is S2998. Perfect place to make use of the Superfast!

I agree Mike, the super fast made short work of the S2 championship. Sure am glad I have one!
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:23:59 PM(UTC)
2 things this week:

I dunno, but that's a great change.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:31:26 PM(UTC)
here are the rewards if anyone's wondering WeirdChamp
https://imgur.com/Xg0tkI8
 3 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:37:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
2 things this week:

I agree Mike, the super fast made short work of the S2 championship. Sure am glad I have one!

I am going to report the both of you for trolling the forums....as soon as I get done racing across the map in my Ferrari Superfast!
So I tried that rewind button, took me all the way back to Forza 2....
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:39:56 PM(UTC)
Why are only some convertible cars eligible for the summer specials champship. Is it only specific roadsters or is there some grouping that covers the included cars that I’m not aware of?

Also the Mazda MX-5 and Abarth 124 won’t shown on the eligible cars lists but were amoug the cars used by the drivetars

Edited by user Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:52:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 2:20:13 AM(UTC)
I made a blueprint for the forzathon where the drivatars drive on the side of the road so that you can drift in peace and rack up those showoff skills. The blueprint is called Forzathon ez showoff skills
#38 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 2:23:08 AM(UTC)
I used a tip from here and did it in a drag race :D
#39 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 2:47:04 AM(UTC)
And I just started Car files and it's great. It's hard to not to love this game.
 6 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 2:51:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
2 things this week:

I dunno, but that's a great change.

Weak change in my book. They add more tasks to get to 100% but they make them easier? They're moving this into a grind work, which I'll define as too much of easy tasks. I'd prefer a smaller amount of hard tasks, which rewards skill and is more engaging and rewarding and doesn't come across as work.

1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 2:58:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HixBot Go to Quoted Post

Weak change in my book. They add more tasks to get to 100% but they make them easier? They're moving this into a grind work, which I'll define as too much of easy tasks. I'd prefer a smaller amount of hard tasks, which rewards skill and is more engaging and rewarding and doesn't come across as work.

Hard tasks are definitively work - and personally I find the higher difficulties annoying and unrewarding. And lowering the requirement doesn't stop you from completing it at your preferred difficulty. Raising it, on the other hand, prevents many others from completing it at theirs.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 3:08:36 AM(UTC)

Hard tasks are definitively work - and personally I find the higher difficulties annoying and unrewarding. And lowering the requirement doesn't stop you from completing it at your preferred difficulty. Raising it, on the other hand, prevents many others from completing it at theirs.

Exactly. I don't care about races at all. I want cars only. Even completely free is good for me. Like somebody said yesterday, the game is mostly for everybody not a racing HC simulator.
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 4:18:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

Exactly. I don't care about races at all. I want cars only. Even completely free is good for me. Like somebody said yesterday, the game is mostly for everybody not a racing HC simulator.

The difficulty change doesn't phase me in the least. I can (probably) still do it on Expert, but giving those who aren't quite there yet a solid fighting chance is fine by me.
 2 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 4:49:43 AM(UTC)
Well they aren't just making them easier, they're adding more of them (new story) to reach the same percent goal, so technically the percent achieved per task is going down. God forbid they make you actually get good at a video game to get rewarded, but instead they just want you to spend more time on easy tasks, all with a time-gated expiry date. So they want you to do more (easy) tasks in a given real world amount of time or else miss out on big exclusive rewards. but if you'd like to challenging yourself to get good and do difficult solo tasks at your own pace, there's basically no reward.
They're turning this game into a grind fest, that's the subscription (game pass) model for you right there, keep you playing by dangling a carrot in front of you. This game would be so much better if it wasn't on game pass.
#45 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 5:01:50 AM(UTC)
I don't like current expiration of everything but have it as a main job so it's fine. I sometimes wonder how normal people play :D
 3 users liked this post.
#46 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 5:02:09 AM(UTC)
Well they aren't just making them easier, they're adding more of them (new story) to reach the same percent goal, so technically the percent achieved per task is going down. God forbid they make you actually get good at a video game to get rewarded, but instead they just want you to spend more time on easy tasks, all with a time-gated expiry date. So they want you to do more (easy) tasks in a given real world amount of time or else miss out on big exclusive rewards. but if you'd like to challenging yourself to get good and do difficult solo tasks at your own pace, there's basically no reward.
They're turning this game into a grind fest, that's the subscription (game pass) model for you right there, keep you playing by dangling a carrot in front of you. This game would be so much better if it wasn't on game pass.

Totally agree with all of that. Expert, Highly Skilled, Unbeatable, who cares, they're all too easy and no challenge at all. This game will not be fun to play until the last exclusive car has been given out and we can all stop doing this boring unchallenging stuff and have some time to actually play the game instead. But of course, by then, there'll be hardly anyone left playing it.

I'm convinced all the faults in the game are intentional, to keep people "engaged" waiting for updates that they hope will fix all the problems, but never do. As an example, I raised a support ticket months ago to ask for some way to see if a car can be bought from the autoshow or not. So when we look in the garage for cars to delete or auction, or when we see that a car is a reward for something, I want to be able to see if each car can be bought from the autoshow. I don't see how this can be hard to do, and would make a huge difference to the game, but update after update has arrived and still it's a nightmare trying to delete duplicate cars. Another example is a way to carry out time trials for tuning. All they have to do is allow us to have the first 26 secs ghosted like in adventures, that would solve the problem. Again, nothing, and it's hugely annoying when you're tuning cars. Instead they spend time creating new HSs and showcase remixes, all of which just generate extra dull boring work that stops us from enjoying the game.

Edited by user Friday, May 10, 2019 5:09:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 5:40:07 AM(UTC)

That's a good point though, and I'm surprised we're not talking about it more. The stories were single player experiences that you could play at your own pace without needing to be concerned about it being time gated. But adding them to the playlist adds an unnecessary time crunch to it.
#48 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 7:31:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FXDWG2003 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
2 things this week:

I am going to report the both of you for trolling the forums....as soon as I get done racing across the map in my Ferrari Superfast!

Oh? You noticed that did you??😁😂🤣
#49 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 9:33:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylergage07 Go to Quoted Post
And where oh where is the Ferrari 812 Superfast?

In my garage, on 2 accounts. It's a sweet ride.
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 9:35:19 AM(UTC)
Why are we still doing this first thing?

I have no idea but someone thought it mattered last week so I thought I would get mine in before he could;)

Basically idk why someone decided to start this I mean no ones cares who is first

I do, Mike's first, he wins. Winning isn't the only thing, it's everything!
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error