This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 8:46:31 AM(UTC)
I dont exactly remember all my cars. But I had an aston matrin vulcan FE and its just gone..
Why?

Edited by user Monday, May 13, 2019 3:09:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:58:07 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Spam removed - D]

Edited by user Thursday, May 9, 2019 12:38:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:10:43 PM(UTC)
Try creating a race for it, it should show up then.

Some cars get ghosted in the garage, it's a known issue, among many.

I probably posted this 20 hours ago or so, but well.... Helps hard to come by.
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 4:04:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Try creating a race for it, it should show up then.

Some cars get ghosted in the garage, it's a known issue, among many.

when trying to create a race only for it the game writes "There are no eligible Garage or Autoshow cars for your event." :(
any other ways of getting it back?
I opened a ticket, but so far didnt get a reply
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:40:38 AM(UTC)
Ticket is all you can do. Unless on console, you could try a console from shutdown menu.

#6 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 3:07:38 PM(UTC)
Hello there,

CRacer912 is right, the best way to get Forza support or help with an issue is by submitting a ticket here

Thank you
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:05:02 AM(UTC)
My Austin Taxi HS edition is missing from my garage. Feels bad man. I got so lucky finding that in an auction for like $50k. Hope I can get it back. I submitted a ticket for it.
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:22:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mono Chrom4tic Go to Quoted Post
My Austin Taxi HS edition is missing from my garage. Feels bad man. I got so lucky finding that in an auction for like $50k. Hope I can get it back. I submitted a ticket for it.

You wont get it back
It was one of the hacked cars that should not have been in the game in the first place
Lucky you only paid that amount for it
Could have been worse you could have been banned for having it
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:38:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

You wont get it back
It was one of the hacked cars that should not have been in the game in the first place

If it's from AH, it's not his fault.

#10 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:04:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

You wont get it back

And that's why he is not banned

But people that bought them in the auction house knew where they came from.
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:00:03 AM(UTC)

Oh please. You can't buy this car 'by mistake'.

You need to know that others 'unlocked' this car by hacking the game and that they put this car up for auction.

Then you need to literally search for this exact car and buy it during the few seconds it's listed inside the AH.

It's similar to the 'glow cars' in FM4.
Back then countless were banned. Both, the seller and the buyer!
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#12 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:33:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post

You need to know that others 'unlocked' this car by hacking the game and that they put this car up for auction.

Then you need to literally search for this exact car and buy it during the few seconds it's listed inside the AH.

It's not about mistake. If it's in AH, it's legal. I guess he used normal finding? Not some hacked one. It shouldn't be in AH if it's not legal.
#13 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:04:26 AM(UTC)

Wait... WHAT?? What do you mean "hacked" ? How is that even possible? Why did Turn 10 even allow it to be listed in the AH then?? I only knew about it because of this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjowSLzw9mM He never mentions anything about it not being a legit car though -- just that it's super rare. Well that sucks, but glad I wasn't banned for owning it, but I certainly wasn't aware of it being a "hacked" car. I guess I should frequent the forums here more often to stay update on these types of topics. Were there other "hacked" cars on FH4 as well??

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:07:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:15:26 AM(UTC)
It shouldn't be in AH if it's not legal.

That's what they fixed. They removed all cars (4) that shouldn't be in someones garage at all and are only inside the game (AH) because some unlocked them by 'hacking' the files on PC.

Were there other "hacked" cars on FH4 as well??

They removed 4 cars with the latest updates (2x 'HS' cars and 2x 'fake Sennas') from everyones garage.

Some of the PO cars were also at least blocked from auctioning some updates ago.
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:16:43 AM(UTC)
If it's in AH, it's legal.

And you have the authority to make that statement?
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:34:20 PM(UTC)

Same with the glow cars in first horizon. I was surprised to see glow cars in multiplayer as late as a year ago in that game. Hackers gonna hack. Then cry.

2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:08:55 PM(UTC)

It's not about mistake. If it's in AH, it's legal. I guess he used normal finding? Not some hacked one. It shouldn't be in AH if it's not legal.

Not hardly, Forza 4 had an AH Tab for Unicorns but only T10 employees could hand out Unicorns and being Gifts they couldn't be auctioned. SO why the Unicorn tab? Purely to catch the hackers who were dumb enough to list a car. My guess is it is the same in H4. It would be pretty nieve to think that the devs are not following who lists the hacked cars.

And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
#18 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 3:49:04 AM(UTC)
Not all buyers are aware that there are hacked cars in the auction house. Assuming otherwise just makes you look ignorant. I learnt myself about hacked cars through youtube videos, not everyone uses youtube while playing a game. There are people out there that play just for the fun of it and could end up coming across something like this.

If they really want to catch hackers and ban them, then they should focus on trapping the sellers, not the buyers. Despite some buyers probably earning the ban equally but since there is no system that detects if the buyer is legit or not, it should be done manually or not done at all. (an easy system to detect if the buyer is legit or not is if the buyer has more than 1 hacked car from the auction house, ig a buyer has 2 hacked cars, then obviously he isn't legit for owning 2 hacked cars, coming across 1 could be normal, but 2...)

I've had extreme luck finding some limited cars up for auction a few seconds after the search, so it's not impossible to "search and the right time" and finding a result, if a player sees only 1 car after the search, the temptation to instantly buy it is off the charts. This is what i do.
#19 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 4:02:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BygoneGnome29 Go to Quoted Post
Not all buyers are aware that there are hacked cars in the auction house. Assuming otherwise just makes you look ignorant. I learnt myself about hacked cars through youtube videos, not everyone uses youtube while playing a game. There are people out there that play just for the fun of it and could end up coming across something like this.

If they really want to catch hackers and ban them, then they should focus on trapping the sellers, not the buyers. Despite some buyers probably earning the ban equally but since there is no system that detects if the buyer is legit or not, it should be done manually or not done at all. (an easy system to detect if the buyer is legit or not is if the buyer has more than 1 hacked car from the auction house, ig a buyer has 2 hacked cars, then obviously he isn't legit for owning 2 hacked cars, coming across 1 could be normal, but 2...)

I've had extreme luck finding some limited cars up for auction a few seconds after the search, so it's not impossible to "search and the right time" and finding a result, if a player sees only 1 car after the search, the temptation to instantly buy it is off the charts. This is what i do.

Hmm well you dont need to worry now since they HAVE now been removed from the game..and hopefully those that hacked have been as well
There is a difference between hacked cars and limited cars
#20 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 5:05:45 AM(UTC)
Mine is unrelated to hacking or cheating. I was looking through the autoshow to see which cars I still don't have and the fxx k showed up as not owned but I'm 98% sure that I won it a while back. Either in a wheel spin or a seasonal event. If it was in an event I definitely had it because I've gotten 100% completion on everything.

Is there a way to see what cars I've owned or driven? I don't want to submit a ticket if I'm wrong.
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 8:08:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RED RIDER NL Go to Quoted Post
Mine is unrelated to hacking or cheating. I was looking through the autoshow to see which cars I still don't have and the fxx k showed up as not owned but I'm 98% sure that I won it a while back. Either in a wheel spin or a seasonal event. If it was in an event I definitely had it because I've gotten 100% completion on everything.

Is there a way to see what cars I've owned or driven? I don't want to submit a ticket if I'm wrong.

I believe you can look back on seasonal playlists, not positive though.

#22 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 1:51:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post

What? It's like asking if cars in Autoshow are legit :D If you can buy it normally it must be legal. Everything else doesn't make sense.

#23 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 5:04:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post

What? It's like asking if cars in Autoshow are legit :D If you can buy it normally it must be legal. Everything else doesn't make sense.

If they were "legit" then why were they removed by the devs? That in itself should tell you that they were not.
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Notification

Icon
Error