This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
28 Pages<<262728Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#676 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 1:56:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: aoearielmansur Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EnderOfSubris Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: aoearielmansur Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EnderOfSubris Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DadTabs Go to Quoted Post
I'm wondering how the numbers were calculated for the refund?
I've been refunded 19,215 Car Mastery Points. My game stats currently show I've earned 28,867 Car Mastery Points, and the screenshot I took either on the day, or day after the Perks were wiped out were 25,932 Car Mastery Points. I know that not every car in my garage was wiped, but I don't think there were many unaffected, so why is there such a large disparity between the numbers? IE Earned Perk Points on the day were 25,932, minus 19,215 refunded points, equals 6,717 seemingly unaccounted for points.

EDIT, I've just thought of a possible reason for the disparity, perhaps it's related to the hundreds of cars that I've thrown away (removed from garage)??? Not sure if that makes any sense though. ๐Ÿค”

Thank you to all the people involved with getting this fix out so quickly, I appreciate your work. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

I received 28426 points back. An insane number to deal with at once. it's unfortunate that we cannot apply them more quickly and be earning more pts in the meantime. You received a lot back too.

It's funny that you and I had lost so many Perks compared to the other folks who've spoken up yet were not having a complete fit and threatening lawsuit. It's almost like if people spent less time whining and more time driving, they'd advance in the game faster. Hmmm......

Oh and Pandaboy or whatever. Here is your smug.

28.000 ?!!! jesus christ, there is life outside the game you know? i know i play more than other friends but i only got 2300.. XD

A player in another thread said they got 129k+ points back! That made me feel somewhat sane. lol

Nahh impossible, that dude hacked, lul.

1. Turn traction control off.
2. Lock steering left with a rubber band on the controller.
3. Lock accelerator on full with another rubber band.
4. Come back in 8 months to check on it. :-)

There's a cap that limits the max number of skill points you can get per skill chain to 10. Doesn't matter if you can bank 1 billion scores you'll still only get 10 points per skill chain.
#677 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 7:34:23 AM(UTC)
Since the update where they fixed the skill points, gave back the scale points I should say, I havenโ€™t been able to earn any new points. Anyone else having this problem?
 2 users liked this post.
#678 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 7:53:05 AM(UTC)
You can't earn any additional points until you're under 999.

368,000,000 CR / 44155 FP / 295 SWS / 1700 WS Remaining
#679 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 2:21:19 PM(UTC)
Thanks! I was wondering what was going on.
#680 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 3:31:59 PM(UTC)
HORIZON 4 your time has ended!

Edited by user Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:36:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jojo3wider
#681 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 8:56:48 PM(UTC)
R.I.P.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:38:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jojo3wider
#682 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:32:01 AM(UTC)
That's not me! Can't even get that right! I'm jojo3wider level 549 tier 4 !!! What a joke!

Edited by user Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:45:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jojo3wider
 2 users liked this post.
#683 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 3:14:29 AM(UTC)
3 hours later and Horizon 4 is still alive
#684 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:45:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jorage Go to Quoted Post
My points all disappeared off all my Cars 7 month of work for not and now no points register at all, not even at FORZATHON. Guess I just stay in the garage and do designs.
I wonder what the new Need for Speed is going to be like?
And new halo looks fab!

Originally Posted by: Jorage Go to Quoted Post
Your game Slole all my perk point and now won't register any more not even in forzathon.
Won't register star card achievements as well. Won't load most of the time kicks me offline regularly. HORIZON 4 is like a Ghost Town. I see level 2999 + people moding your game and sell them on YouTube and Facebook accounts. Did you forget about your players? Why haven't you fixed the problems? I paid allot of money and a lot of hard work to get to were I'm at. And it seems all for not!
Please fix your game. GT jojo3wider

Is this a new bug, or the old bug? If the player has Star Card then it might be a new bug.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:45:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#685 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:28:46 AM(UTC)
Or they don't realize they've got to spend the skill points down below 999 before it'll add anymore. I'm guessing they're mixing up forzathon points for skill points.
28 Pages<<262728Prev

Notification

Icon
Error