28 Pages<<25262728PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#651 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:00:25 AM(UTC)
Got my perk points, actually kinda cool. Gives me a chance to perk cars I use and not perk previously perked cars I found less desirable.

Edit to add, perk points received are added to those that were already on hand.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:01:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#652 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:09:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
PSA part 2....... DO NOT repurchase the perks until they have the issue solved. I repurchased the perks on one of my cars that I knew was previously maxed out. The points were deducted from my total, and the boxes were turned white again, BUT when I restarted the game the car was reset to no perks again. Tbh, at this point I really don't cafe about most of the perks with the exception of the angel perks, but I did have between 60 and 70 cars maxed out so that was quite a few points spent over the past 7 or so months (and a lot of skill grinding to reach that point).

So again, do not purchase any perks until they get this sorted.

coders iq must run in reverse your response to this problem is to say do not play then sounds like refund territory thanks for removing all faith in your games
 2 users liked this post.
#653 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:34:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BuckledFormula1 Go to Quoted Post
PSA part 2....... DO NOT repurchase the perks until they have the issue solved. I repurchased the perks on one of my cars that I knew was previously maxed out. The points were deducted from my total, and the boxes were turned white again, BUT when I restarted the game the car was reset to no perks again. Tbh, at this point I really don't cafe about most of the perks with the exception of the angel perks, but I did have between 60 and 70 cars maxed out so that was quite a few points spent over the past 7 or so months (and a lot of skill grinding to reach that point).

coders iq must run in reverse your response to this problem is to say do not play then sounds like refund territory thanks for removing all faith in your games

That was a bug that was fixed on Friday.
 1 user liked this post.
#654 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:42:18 AM(UTC)
I'm wondering how the numbers were calculated for the refund?
I've been refunded 19,215 Car Mastery Points. My game stats currently show I've earned 28,867 Car Mastery Points, and the screenshot I took either on the day, or day after the Perks were wiped out were 25,932 Car Mastery Points. I know that not every car in my garage was wiped, but I don't think there were many unaffected, so why is there such a large disparity between the numbers? IE Earned Perk Points on the day were 25,932, minus 19,215 refunded points, equals 6,717 seemingly unaccounted for points.

EDIT, I've just thought of a possible reason for the disparity, perhaps it's related to the hundreds of cars that I've thrown away (removed from garage)??? Not sure if that makes any sense though. 🤔

Thank you to all the people involved with getting this fix out so quickly, I appreciate your work. 👍😎

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:09:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#655 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:34:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DadTabs Go to Quoted Post
I've been refunded 19,215 Car Mastery Points. My game stats currently show I've earned 28,867 Car Mastery Points, and the screenshot I took either on the day, or day after the Perks were wiped out were 25,932 Car Mastery Points. I know that not every car in my garage was wiped, but I don't think there were many unaffected, so why is there such a large disparity between the numbers? IE Earned Perk Points on the day were 25,932, minus 19,215 refunded points, equals 6,717 seemingly unaccounted for points.

EDIT, I've just thought of a possible reason for the disparity, perhaps it's related to the hundreds of cars that I've thrown away (removed from garage)??? Not sure if that makes any sense though. 🤔

Thank you to all the people involved with getting this fix out so quickly, I appreciate your work. 👍😎

When you get a duplicate car you might throw the wrong one away with points on it. I nearly did that just.
 1 user liked this post.
#656 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:49:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

When you get a duplicate car you might throw the wrong one away with points on it. I nearly did that just.

LOL, yeah I've certainly done that before....

Whilst reapplying car perks and thinking about the disparity in points I'd mentioned, I came to the conclusion that maybe I had more cars fully perked out than I'd remembered (therefore retaining/not losing their respective perks) .
Have other players recorded their points at the time of the Perks Wipe bug and compared it to the refunded perks? Do they tally for you, or have you found similar disparities like me?

#657 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:04:38 PM(UTC)

LOL, yeah I've certainly done that before....

Whilst reapplying car perks and thinking about the disparity in points I'd mentioned, I came to the conclusion that maybe I had more cars fully perked out than I'd remembered (therefore retaining/not losing their respective perks) .
Have other players recorded their points at the time of the Perks Wipe bug and compared it to the refunded perks? Do they tally for you, or have you found similar disparities like me?

Mine is the easiest to work out, because I didn't get the bug so mine should have been zero, I got 700+.
#658 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:17:29 PM(UTC)
So i havent lost any skill points on anything. And still got "returned" 1100 mastery points. Im confused.
#659 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:39:00 PM(UTC)
[SNIP]

Mine is the easiest to work out, because I didn't get the bug so mine should have been zero, I got 700+.

Thanks for reply, an interesting result indeed. 🤔😄

#660 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:10:13 PM(UTC)
I got 609 perks back, not sure how that number was derived but anyway got them now... Better than nothing!

But they should fix the stats screen. First it's showing incorrect "number of perks bought". Second when you add "Number of perks bought + current points" should be equal to "Total perks earned". Mine is not balancing...

Current points (843) + No of perks used (122) (This is wrong btw, I don't have 122 perks bought right now) = 965. But my total perks earned showing 1098. I have no idea what happened to my 133 perks...

Ultimately I decided not to look at this stats again and just apply the current points to the cars I need and continue playing. Total waste of time thinking about this bug and analyzing those magic numbers...
 1 user liked this post.
#661 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:07:46 AM(UTC)

I received 28426 points back. An insane number to deal with at once. it's unfortunate that we cannot apply them more quickly and be earning more pts in the meantime. You received a lot back too.

It's funny that you and I had lost so many Perks compared to the other folks who've spoken up yet were not having a complete fit and threatening lawsuit. It's almost like if people spent less time whining and more time driving, they'd advance in the game faster. Hmmm......

Oh and Pandaboy or whatever. Here is your smug.
#662 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:15:11 AM(UTC)
I just got a message that my skill points are back. I am under the impression that they are about 500 short but I can live with that. How about you guys?
#663 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:14:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EnderOfSubris Go to Quoted Post

I received 28426 points back. An insane number to deal with at once. it's unfortunate that we cannot apply them more quickly and be earning more pts in the meantime. You received a lot back too.

It's funny that you and I had lost so many Perks compared to the other folks who've spoken up yet were not having a complete fit and threatening lawsuit. It's almost like if people spent less time whining and more time driving, they'd advance in the game faster. Hmmm......

28.000 ?!!! jesus christ, there is life outside the game you know? i know i play more than other friends but i only got 2300.. XD
Playing on PC with i5 2500k cpu, 16 gb ram and rx 470 4gb gpu on an Lg freesync 24" IPS display with the Xbox One Recon Tech controller.
 2 users liked this post.
#664 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:32:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: aoearielmansur Go to Quoted Post

28.000 ?!!! jesus christ, there is life outside the game you know? i know i play more than other friends but i only got 2300.. XD

A player in another thread said they got 129k+ points back! That made me feel somewhat sane. lol
#665 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:25:38 PM(UTC)

A player in another thread said they got 129k+ points back! That made me feel somewhat sane. lol

How in the hell does someone have that amount of skill points
And how many cars would he require to have used them all
That's just insane
That would be close to 1000 cars
#666 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 7:41:41 AM(UTC)
So I assume that the issue has been fixed seeing refunded points have been given out?
I loaded the game today after an update, then got told I was refunded mastery points. I don't know if it's the correct amount of points, or which of my cars were affected. Is it advisable to spend these points now or should I wait?
#667 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 8:47:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BeastDude Go to Quoted Post
So I assume that the issue has been fixed seeing refunded points have been given out?
I loaded the game today after an update, then got told I was refunded mastery points. I don't know if it's the correct amount of points, or which of my cars were affected. Is it advisable to spend these points now or should I wait?

If they add up to more than 999 you should spend them. Until you drop below 999 you can't earn any skill points.
 1 user liked this post.
#668 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 9:32:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BeastDude Go to Quoted Post

Spend like crazy until you drop below 999, since you won't earn more skill points until you are below that threshold.
Playing on PC with i5 2500k cpu, 16 gb ram and rx 470 4gb gpu on an Lg freesync 24" IPS display with the Xbox One Recon Tech controller.
 1 user liked this post.
#669 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 9:32:49 AM(UTC)

Nahh impossible, that dude hacked, lul.
 1 user liked this post.
#670 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 9:44:39 AM(UTC)
Any reason why we can't earn any points until we are below 999? It's not like this huge mess up was the players fault.
Since the game clearly allows to show and save numbers higher than 999, how hard would have it been to replace:
available_points = Min(999, available_points + earned_points)
with
available_points += earned_points

?
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#671 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 12:21:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
Any reason why we can't earn any points until we are below 999? It's not like this huge mess up was the players fault.
Since the game clearly allows to show and save numbers higher than 999, how hard would have it been to replace:
available_points = Min(999, available_points + earned_points)
with
available_points += earned_points

?

In the meantime, you coulda been applying points.
#672 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 12:22:37 PM(UTC)

Nahh impossible, that dude hacked, lul.

1. Turn traction control off.
2. Lock steering left with a rubber band on the controller.
3. Lock accelerator on full with another rubber band.
4. Come back in 8 months to check on it. :-)

3 users liked this post.
#673 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 11:54:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

In the meantime, you coulda been applying points.

If the current system to apply points wasn’t a cancer, I would. There’s no reason the animation to apply a point takes as long as it takes. Is fine when you’re applying 2-3 points, but when you’re applying thousands it gets old really fast.
#674 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 5:54:15 AM(UTC)

still not fixed here
#675 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:10:57 AM(UTC)

still not fixed here

Well you should have got the update ages ago.
28 Pages<<25262728PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error