28 Pages<<2425262728PrevNext
#626 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:54:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
10 spins netted me 525,000 credits, 7 pieces of clothing, and 4 cars of which 3 were dupes. Great compensation there Playground.

I actually made a note of what I got, I was expecting something similar to what you listed. I guess I got "lucky", as I got 1,275,000 CR, 11 cars (6 duplicates), and 8 cosmetics.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:55:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#627 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 8:39:28 AM(UTC)
I got about 1 Million Credits
Aston Martin Vulcan FE worth 1 Million in Auction
Another FE car worth about 100000

Didn't even get affected by the bug.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 14, 2019 8:41:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#628 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:00:15 AM(UTC)
I wonder when they finally "fix" this are they gonna give skill points only to players that are affected by the bug or to everyone.
#629 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:54:28 AM(UTC)
I received 900,000 credits, 7 cars (all of which were low value duplicates, none of which will be sellable in the auction house) so first part of compensation didn't work out that great. I really, really hope when they reimburse perks, that the perk limit is increased, otherwise I'll have lost an awful lot of them..
#630 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:59:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TearierMist5047 Go to Quoted Post
I received 900,000 credits, 7 cars (all of which were low value duplicates, none of which will be sellable in the auction house) so first part of compensation didn't work out that great. I really, really hope when they reimburse perks, that the perk limit is increased, otherwise I'll have lost an awful lot of them..

I read something about the limit not being locked somewhere in an official post.
#631 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:19:58 AM(UTC)
Yeah thanks for the 10 Super Wheel spins that just wasted more of my time.
$115k credits and 23 cars I already own so I had to go through the garage and delete them again!! You stopped pushing duplicate clothing on us so when can you "stop" giving us duplicate cars!!

I still have about 18 to 20 cars missing the skill perks! So when is it safe to re-add the perks???

And why can PGG not add the perks back to the cars??
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
 1 user liked this post.
#632 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:35:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XCELRATE Go to Quoted Post
$115k credits and 23 cars I already own so I had to go through the garage and delete them again!! You stopped pushing duplicate clothing on us so when can you "stop" giving us duplicate cars!!

I still have about 18 to 20 cars missing the skill perks! So when is it safe to re-add the perks???

It should already be safe to equip perks again.
Currently, they plan to give us back all the perk points we spent but we have to re-equip every car by ourselves. The estimated time for this is prior to Update 10 or with Update 10.
 3 users liked this post.
#633 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:36:33 AM(UTC)

I would add them all back now. I would spend and grind as many Skill Points as you can RIGHT NOW. I would assume the script they are going to implement is going to take your current Skill Points Spent total at the time of the update and provide you with that many skill points in a large uncapped skill point bank to spend as you wish. They have no save data indicating everyone's specific cars and what specific perks they had on them at the precise time of the perk deletion fiasco. The only way they have figured to make things right is to take the total skill points spent and give you that amount of points back.

Long story short, the more you spend the more you are going to be given when they roll out the patch.

Also, the 10 Super Wheel spin is less of a "compensation for those affected" than it is just a gift to all present and future players. The 10 Super Wheel spins are now a constant gift at the start of the game any time an account makes it through the intro and joins the horizon roster. Just like the Santa Suit, Mosler MT900 the 10 Super Wheel Spins are now and forever gifted to ALL players that start the game.

You can choose to believe what I say, or not. Doesn't bother me. You can ask how I know the things I know, but you will never know ; )

Sincerely,
A Figment Of Your Imagination

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:38:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#634 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:38:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

I read something about the limit not being locked somewhere in an official post.

The Discord channel stated there was no cap, but the display counter stopped at 999.

It won't change until you are under that number.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#635 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:53:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

The Discord channel stated there was no cap, but the display counter stopped at 999.

It won't change until you are under that number.

Awesome, thanks for that info! Worked out through stats that I lost 7,003 perk points through that last update and would be frustrating if could only receive 999 back
 1 user liked this post.
#636 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:00:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FluffyChip90800 Go to Quoted Post

I would add them all back now. I would spend and grind as many Skill Points as you can RIGHT NOW. I would assume the script they are going to implement is going to take your current Skill Points Spent total at the time of the update and provide you with that many skill points in a large uncapped skill point bank to spend as you wish. They have no save data indicating everyone's specific cars and what specific perks they had on them at the precise time of the perk deletion fiasco. The only way they have figured to make things right is to take the total skill points spent and give you that amount of points back.

Long story short, the more you spend the more you are going to be given when they roll out the patch.

Also, the 10 Super Wheel spin is less of a "compensation for those affected" than it is just a gift to all present and future players. The 10 Super Wheel spins are now a constant gift at the start of the game any time an account makes it through the intro and joins the horizon roster. Just like the Santa Suit, Mosler MT900 the 10 Super Wheel Spins are now and forever gifted to ALL players that start the game.

You can choose to believe what I say, or not. Doesn't bother me. You can ask how I know the things I know, but you will never know ; )

Sincerely,
A Figment Of Your Imagination

I don't think they will do that, I think they can work out how many you lost, but not which cars lost them.
#637 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:31:25 AM(UTC)
What they are probably going to do is take the stat of earned skill points minus unused skill points, and subtract from that the skill points total of all currently unlocked perks across cars. That should work out an estimate of how many skill points were lost. I'm not sure if there are stats to help them with figuring out how many skill points might have been used on cars that were later sold in the auction house or removed from the garage, or skill points spent on depletable perks. If there aren't, I assume that they will simply let the game give out some more skill points than were actually lost.

This would mean that it doesn't matter how many skill points you earn and spend now, as the difference calculated will remain more or less the same.

We'll have to wait and see. I hope they're going to clear this up before the update arrives.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:36:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#638 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:19:21 AM(UTC)
Is it also planned to compensate us for the slowing down of our progression and the rise of levels? Because without its points we progress less quickly. Especially if it must last a month!
#639 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:32:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: shananga Go to Quoted Post
Is it also planned to compensate us for the slowing down of our progression and the rise of levels? Because without its points we progress less quickly. Especially if it must last a month!

You only have to up-skill 1 car to operate at full progression, but anyway you got wheelspins as a bonus.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:32:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#640 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:36:10 AM(UTC)

FH4 Release Notes: May 15th, 2019

We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.
Version Number

PC: 1.300.860.0
Xbox: 1.300.860.2

Cross-Platform Fixes

This update provides a refund for Car Mastery points lost due to a previous issue. On accessing the Pause Menu for the first time, Players will see a message indicating how many points have been refunded. Refunded Car Mastery points are available when accessing the Car Mastery screen for a car. Please be aware that players with more than 999 Car Mastery points on hand will not earn more until they have spent enough points to go below 999.
#641 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:43:41 AM(UTC)
I guess they gave the points back.....

Anyone know if the total they got was based on the following formula:

[Skill Points Earned] - [Skill Points in Current Bank] = [Skill Points Returned]

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:45:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#642 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:44:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
My guess is they are just going to apply a formula such as this:

[Skill Points Earned] - [Current Skill Points in Bank] = [Added Skill Points to Account]

This is the most accurate way to calculate how many points you actually spent (regardless if you spent it on a car and sold it through the auction) you will be compensated for every last point you actually spent in the game. Based on that equation, I have to agree with FluffyChip, that by increasing your Skill Points Earned number and decreasing your Skill Points in your Current Bank will probably result in the maximized amount of Skill Points added to your account. This also ensures that no one gets short changed on any points whatsoever. They will probably tend to lean toward being more generous on the amount of perk points added back to accounts. Who knows though, PG is a mysterious super secret society that likes to be as vague as possible with what they are scheming behind their closed doors.

I personally, would spend every last point I have in my bank just to be safe. Nitro Glitter has already specifically said they WILL NOT apply perks back to your cars, they will only give you back points and you have to apply them yourself. So no point trying to save any of your points, if you want a perk on your car now, do it now. Don't handicap your ability to earn influence or skill points because you are worried about what is going to happen when they roll out the fix.

https://twitter.com/Nitr...1127496089601372161?s=19

You can get the points now, the Update is finished.
#643 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:45:26 AM(UTC)
Yeah, but how can you easily add them? :-o
#644 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:47:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, but how can you easily add them? :-o

Like Clint Eastwood with a 6 shooter.
#645 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:50:01 AM(UTC)
Wow, it works fine, I got my 7000 points back and I can see them in perk menu. But I don't know how to add them :D
 1 user liked this post.
#646 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:50:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpikoMCO Go to Quoted Post

FH4 Release Notes: May 15th, 2019

We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.
Version Number

PC: 1.300.860.0
Xbox: 1.300.860.2

Cross-Platform Fixes

This update provides a refund for Car Mastery points lost due to a previous issue. On accessing the Pause Menu for the first time, Players will see a message indicating how many points have been refunded. Refunded Car Mastery points are available when accessing the Car Mastery screen for a car. Please be aware that players with more than 999 Car Mastery points on hand will not earn more until they have spent enough points to go below 999.

That's great they fixed it so soon happy days

#647 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:51:47 AM(UTC)
Wow, it works fine, I got my 7000 points back and I can see them in perk menu. But I don't know how to add them :D

Check your perks balance they are in ther mate

#648 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:54:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post

Check your perks balance they are in ther mate

I can see them but no button for adding all at once. The old dumb animation which takes 2 seconds is still there.
#649 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:57:30 AM(UTC)
Well, the good news is, I guess there will be no need to grind skill points for a looooooooooong time. Won't be able to gain any skill points until you drop your bank down to less than 999. I guess now is as good a time as any to get my last Forza Reward Achievement of fully mastering 50 cars (was sitting at 20/50). Never had any real urge to do it, since it wasn't gonna bump me up to the next Tier Reward level, but I guess now i can go do it now. It'll give me something to do while I wait for Online Adventure sessions to pop.
#650 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:59:31 AM(UTC)
I got 798, and I wasn't affected by the bug, so you will get extra ones.
28 Pages<<2425262728PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error