5 Pages<<345Prev
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#101 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:18:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
OK, asking for help here. With the flurry of posts regarding the Perkgate scandal (hey, not my name for it, I shamefully copied this from someone else on the forums lol) I totally missed the post about cars being removed from garages.

Can someone let me know which cars were removed? (The reason for the removal is patently obvious).


Currently, based on Reddit posts the following cars have been removed:

Austin Taxi HS
Chevrolet Bel Air HS
Mclaren Senna AE (Autumn Edition from the Intro)
Mclaren Senna SE (Summer Edition from the Intro)

I would suspect they were/are working on removing the following unreleased PO cars also in a future update (but after this debacle I suspect they might put this through a lot more testing):
Nissan GTR PO
Mercedes Benz AMG GTR PO
Ford Focus PO


They mentioned removing a blank car too, which is a car with no identity.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#102 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:50:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
You don't just stumble across those cars, you're intentionally looking for them.

So...?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#103 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:34:51 PM(UTC)
I only unlock Influence, Wheelspins, Cash and Gift Cars on everything until I'm ready to tune and drive it. Now I have more Influence, Cash and Gift Cars to unlock. That is why I consider it a good thing.

It sounds like some people consider the challenge of unlocking every perk on every car enjoyable enough to focus on. That's cool, I get it... I purchased nearly every car on the Auction House, then sold everything and purchased every car from the Autoshow in FH3 just to make sure I was original owner for all of them. Sometimes we like to feed our OCD. Sorry for those folks that are bummed about it, I'm just voicing a different perspective here.

I made a few Million credits On Porche 3.3 T Auctions today and now have 2nd Reventon FE, Regalia Type D, Merc FE and a 3rd Segaris FE to play with. Yeah, I have no skill pts left but those will replenish soon enough- I'd have to wait considerably longer for another Quartz Regalia Type D to come a long. Now I can run a couple different cars at different classes for online racing if I choose to.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:43:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#104 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 1:08:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dR3K0b Go to Quoted Post
Better yet, instead of wall ride glitch fixing, how about we start banning players that go to the opposing teams flag during Team Flag Rush, ban players that run away from teammates that are slowed down during Team King when you are clearly using quick chat and honking your horn, and bam people who use glitches to win Team Survival? This custom online adventure is what we should've gotten from the start, but I'm up to over 150 blocked on Xbox and most of them are people who do the follow problems above.


Ban people for using a legitimate strategy in Flag rush? Slowed down teammates and catching them should not be in an issue if you are in a proper car, since you will be faster than them. Sounds to me like you just want to ban people who you don't feel are playing the game your way.

Bans for things like this are not the answer.

Managing bad sportsmanship like ramming, is a start, but ultimately people will find a way around it, and exploit it. A ban should be considered once a pattern is noticed.
I was just about to respond to the OP with basically the same response you gave. Bravo for your perfectly articulated response.





Legit strategy? How is going to the other teams flag legit? (just as bad as spawn camping in COD or trapping teammates in Seige).
And catching a slow teammate isn't the problem, it's the people who purposely turn from teammates or the teammates who don't follow you when you say you're about to be slowed or just don't help you when you're slowed.

I'm sorry you haven't had lobby after lobby of these problems but yes, since you can't tell them to uninstall or get better without getting a 26 hour comm ban (yes, 26hrs), it's better to just not have these people play. Especially since most of the players in talking about hamper Trial or Co-Op races of seasonal championships.
#TeamTreefer Captain
Google+/WinkyNichols
Insta: SmashySmashyEggGuy
Rank: Racing Permit
#105 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 1:35:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
OK, asking for help here. With the flurry of posts regarding the Perkgate scandal (hey, not my name for it, I shamefully copied this from someone else on the forums lol) I totally missed the post about cars being removed from garages.

Can someone let me know which cars were removed? (The reason for the removal is patently obvious).


Currently, based on Reddit posts the following cars have been removed:

Austin Taxi HS
Chevrolet Bel Air HS
Mclaren Senna AE (Autumn Edition from the Intro)
Mclaren Senna SE (Summer Edition from the Intro)

I would suspect they were/are working on removing the following unreleased PO cars also in a future update (but after this debacle I suspect they might put this through a lot more testing):
Nissan GTR PO
Mercedes Benz AMG GTR PO
Ford Focus PO


How can you get these cars ? Didnt know that you could have them. :|

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#106 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 4:35:01 AM(UTC)
We are not suppose to have them. We cannot get them via any legal method but rather by some form of hacking. That is why they have been deleted from accounts that had them.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#107 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 5:09:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dR3K0b Go to Quoted Post
how about we start banning players that go to the opposing teams flag during Team Flag Rush


What? Why would you ban for this? If PG didn't want us to use this strategy they could ghost opponent cars once they're in a specific range of the flag dispenser. They didn't deploy this very straight forward and simple "fix" so they must deem that it is a legitimate strategy to blockers the flag. Since both teams can use the same strategy I don't see how it is a problem anyways, it can be overcome by ramming the blockers so a teammate can grab the flag.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#108 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 5:30:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dR3K0b Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dR3K0b Go to Quoted Post
Better yet, instead of wall ride glitch fixing, how about we start banning players that go to the opposing teams flag during Team Flag Rush, ban players that run away from teammates that are slowed down during Team King when you are clearly using quick chat and honking your horn, and bam people who use glitches to win Team Survival? This custom online adventure is what we should've gotten from the start, but I'm up to over 150 blocked on Xbox and most of them are people who do the follow problems above.


Ban people for using a legitimate strategy in Flag rush? Slowed down teammates and catching them should not be in an issue if you are in a proper car, since you will be faster than them. Sounds to me like you just want to ban people who you don't feel are playing the game your way.

Bans for things like this are not the answer.

Managing bad sportsmanship like ramming, is a start, but ultimately people will find a way around it, and exploit it. A ban should be considered once a pattern is noticed.
I was just about to respond to the OP with basically the same response you gave. Bravo for your perfectly articulated response.





Legit strategy? How is going to the other teams flag legit? (just as bad as spawn camping in COD or trapping teammates in Seige).
And catching a slow teammate isn't the problem, it's the people who purposely turn from teammates or the teammates who don't follow you when you say you're about to be slowed or just don't help you when you're slowed.

I'm sorry you haven't had lobby after lobby of these problems but yes, since you can't tell them to uninstall or get better without getting a 26 hour comm ban (yes, 26hrs), it's better to just not have these people play. Especially since most of the players in talking about hamper Trial or Co-Op races of seasonal championships.
These are not problems. Nothing illegal about them. These are simply your own personal irritations. Nothing more.

There are no rules anywhere that state each player must behave exactly like you want them to. Just as there is no rule that states each player must do everything in his/her power to win each and every race, own every car, house or piece of clothing, Heck, there isn't even a rule that states you have to do anything in the hourly Forzathon to get the points other than showing up.

Please read what it says on the screen at the start of the game when you are on defense. That should be your sign that pretty much anything is fair game when it comes to preventing the opponent from scoring. That is the point of flag rush. You try to score. I try to prevent it by denying the flag

Edited by user Thursday, May 9, 2019 6:58:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error