5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#76 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:02:06 AM(UTC)
the wall system is flawed, happens sooooo many times now, they brake enough so the system doesnt see the collision, they bump you a bit, you crash into the wall and slowdown, even in straights, side by side, they bump you, you go against a wall or some obstacle, slowdown, just make the walls on corners have more attrition and thats it, thank god for the no collision mode

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:05:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:23:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Imufur Go to Quoted Post
Trying to find a custom adventure always tells "unable to join section"

they know about it and are working on a fix, just saw it posted on the Discord channel

That's a strange place for the team to end up. Discord is the strife and tension that arises when two sides disagree on something, so this company is based on a site about disagreements... that's not a good place to be. The company needs a manager... like me.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:24:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#78 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:28:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dR3K0b Go to Quoted Post
Better yet, instead of wall ride glitch fixing, how about we start banning players that go to the opposing teams flag during Team Flag Rush, ban players that run away from teammates that are slowed down during Team King when you are clearly using quick chat and honking your horn, and bam people who use glitches to win Team Survival? This custom online adventure is what we should've gotten from the start, but I'm up to over 150 blocked on Xbox and most of them are people who do the follow problems above.

Ban people for using a legitimate strategy in Flag rush? Slowed down teammates and catching them should not be in an issue if you are in a proper car, since you will be faster than them. Sounds to me like you just want to ban people who you don't feel are playing the game your way.

Bans for things like this are not the answer.

Managing bad sportsmanship like ramming, is a start, but ultimately people will find a way around it, and exploit it. A ban should be considered once a pattern is noticed.
I was just about to respond to the OP with basically the same response you gave. Bravo for your perfectly articulated response.

#79 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:29:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

they know about it and are working on a fix, just saw it posted on the Discord channel

That's a strange place for the team to end up. Discord is the strife and tension that arises when two sides disagree on something, so this company is based on a site about disagreements... that's not a good place to be. The company needs a manager... like me.

It is an easy to use app/site to quickly put messages out. The name is not really relevant.
 5 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:34:15 AM(UTC)

DISCORD may just be the single most ridiculous implementation of customer support, or what ever it purported to be, that I have seen in over 35 years in the computer industry. It is poorly designed and even more poorly implements. To me it looks like a terrible chat room designed by 8 year olds for 8 year olds.

Here is an idea.... how about supplying timely information about this game in these forums. That is what they were set up for in the first place. Why make us look in all the various places (Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, etc etc) for answers.

It is fine to have all of the news outlets, but supply the information to ALL of them. Many of us barely have time to play the games without having to search for information that may be in only one of the above listed sites.

#81 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:46:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EnderOfSubris Go to Quoted Post
Seriously, the Perk reset is a GOOD THING for players.

How do you figure that? Some of us have loads of cars which are (or were) maxed out. I haven't actually looked to see if any of mine are affected yet but it sounds like they will be.

It isn't the end of the world but I can't see what possible benefit there is to it.
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:52:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

How do you figure that? Some of us have loads of cars which are (or were) maxed out. I haven't actually looked to see if any of mine are affected yet but it sounds like they will be.

It isn't the end of the world but I can't see what possible benefit there is to it.

Most people consider it a negative when they buy a car from the AH and the perks are already used up. You can now get all the wheelspins, credits and exclusive cars again without having to buy new cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:53:22 AM(UTC)

Without putting words into his mouth (I will anyway) I am sure that EnderOfSubris is referring to the fact that all those XP bonus and the one-time free cars can be obtained over (and over and over and over) by exploiting the glitch.

But hey, I could be wrong

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:54:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#84 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:55:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

Most people consider it a negative when they buy a car from the AH and the perks are already used up. You can now get all the wheelspins, credits and exclusive cars again without having to buy new cars.

It's not good, it's bad. Each car should really only have one set of perks per player, so buying a new car should really just share the same perks. The game designers chose not to do that, and now it is costly.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:56:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 8:00:43 AM(UTC)

New cars are cheap. Skill points and applications are not. If maxing out is on one click it would be better but still points farming is not fun at all.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:40:39 AM(UTC)

What of people who were already nearly at the high end perks, and now their progress has been reset and they have to start from scratch? That isn't me but it will be some people.

They need to apologise for this if they can't put it right. Soon.
#87 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:42:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

New cars are cheap. Skill points and applications are not. If maxing out is on one click it would be better but still points farming is not fun at all.

Yep, so those of us who had maxed out cars which made skill point farming easier, now have to start from scratch. I think for everyone who is pleased with this, there will be a hundred more who aren't.
#88 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:08:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

Yep, so those of us who had maxed out cars which made skill point farming easier, now have to start from scratch. I think for everyone who is pleased with this, there will be a hundred more who aren't.

They can give people free skill points, not sure how they would choose who to give them to.
#89 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:28:06 AM(UTC)
Why did my garage miss 4 cars since the 9th update ? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Seriously ?

I spent MANY times on AH to get those and you just removed em from MY GARAGE ? Wowwww o_0 im so **** ed right now.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:33:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#90 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:14:12 PM(UTC)
I believe it was Dandy Don Meredith who use to sing "Turn out the lights, the party's over" when there was no longer any question about the outcome of a Monday Night Football game.

I think it is getting near that time around here.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:28:01 PM(UTC)
For every car that I applied the full amount of Perks, I also marked as a Favorite. I have 50 cars flagged as a favorite.
These are the cars I drive the most.

Each car needs no more than 100 skill points to load the maximum perks.

I need to be awarded 5,000 skill points plus a 100% bonus to get my favorite's back to normal.
Then the bonus; I'll use to perk-up the few other remaining cars that I drive or will drive in the future.

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
 1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:36:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jearthquake Go to Quoted Post
Why did my garage miss 4 cars since the 9th update ? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Seriously ?

I spent MANY times on AH to get those and you just removed em from MY GARAGE ? Wowwww o_0 im so **** ed right now.

You had cars not allowed in the game, that's something you should have known about.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#93 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:41:37 PM(UTC)

Seriously ?

Outed. Lol!
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:43:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BadRiver Go to Quoted Post
For every car that I applied the full amount of Perks, I also marked as a Favorite. I have 50 cars flagged as a favorite.
These are the cars I drive the most.

Each car needs no more than 100 skill points to load the maximum perks.

I need to be awarded 5,000 skill points plus a 100% bonus to get my favorite's back to normal.
Then the bonus; I'll use to perk-up the few other remaining cars that I drive or will drive in the future.

100% bonus, that's rich.
 2 users liked this post.
#95 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:30:54 PM(UTC)

Seriously ?

You had cars not allowed in the game, that's something you should have known about.

Why? The auction house doesn't come with a warning sign that says "Some cars on here are prohibited to buy, use the auction house at your own risk".
#96 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:44:23 PM(UTC)
OK, asking for help here. With the flurry of posts regarding the Perkgate scandal (hey, not my name for it, I shamefully copied this from someone else on the forums lol) I totally missed the post about cars being removed from garages.

Can someone let me know which cars were removed? (The reason for the removal is patently obvious).

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:54:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#97 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:45:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post

Seriously ?

Why? The auction house doesn't come with a warning sign that says "Some cars on here are prohibited to buy, use the auction house at your own risk".

You don't just stumble across those cars, you're intentionally looking for them.

Legitimate rare cars are sniped by PC users with macros, these would be considered even more rare.
 1 user liked this post.
#98 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:48:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
OK, asking for help here. With the flurry of posts regarding the Perkgate scandal (hey, not my name for it, I shamefully copied this from someone else on the forums lol) I totally missed the post about cars being removed from garages.

Can someone let me know which cars were removed? (The reason for the removal is patently obvious).

Horizon story cars that were meant for the stories, or businesses only.
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:49:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post

Currently, based on Reddit posts the following cars have been removed:

Austin Taxi HS
Chevrolet Bel Air HS
Mclaren Senna AE (Autumn Edition from the Intro)
Mclaren Senna SE (Summer Edition from the Intro)

I would suspect they were/are working on removing the following unreleased PO cars also in a future update (but after this debacle I suspect they might put this through a lot more testing):
Nissan GTR PO
Mercedes Benz AMG GTR PO
Ford Focus PO
#100 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:54:47 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the quick replies, guys!!
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error