5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 3:43:14 PM(UTC)
ManteoMax when will the Ford Crown Victoria police car siren problem be solved? was 100% functional in Forza Horizon 3 and 0% in this version.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#52 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 3:43:32 PM(UTC)
Glad I didn't worry about updating. I didn't think it was supposed to be available yet anyways?
#53 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 3:49:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
Welp all my skill points on all my cars have been reset after the update.....so there's that

Yeah, it seems to be doing the same thing to me too. Except, only my Forza Edition cars are unaffected while everything else was resetted to 0. I don't think they can fix this, as that's WAAAYYY too many save files to correct. I'm on the Xbox One X though, so it isn't only PC users that are being affected. I guess I don't mind earning it all again, but practically some skill trees are a little more harder to complete than others. Especially the ones with a 99 skill perk.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:15:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
Welp all my skill points on all my cars have been reset after the update.....so there's that

Yeah, it seems to be doing the same thing to me too. Except, only my Forza Edition cars are unaffected while everything else was resetted to 0. I don't think they can fix this, as that's WAAAYYY too many save files to correct. I'm on the Xbox One X though, so it isn't only PC users that are being affected. I guess I don't mind earning it all again, but practically some skill trees are a little more harder to complete than others. Especially the ones with a 99 skill perk.

Same here on X1X, but it appears to have affected my cars at random.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:18:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:39:13 PM(UTC)
None of my perks reset but I'm having tons of fun with this new update so far. These dummies are still trying to slide on the wall and it's hilarious! Win win win! Gaining my rank back fast

Edited by user Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:40:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#56 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:49:42 PM(UTC)
Well I'm not loading the game until I know it's safe to. Strange that the perks are connected to other things.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:50:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:59:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
None of my perks reset but I'm having tons of fun with this new update so far. These dummies are still trying to slide on the wall and it's hilarious! Win win win! Gaining my rank back fast
Happy to hear this is working out for you! I know you have been upset by this situation for quite some time!

I wonder how you managed to escape the perk reset
#58 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:02:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Happy to hear this is working out for you! I know you have been upset by this situation for quite some time!

I wonder how you managed to escape the perk reset

I have no clue, I did double reset cause the game didn't load up the first time. Just had a couple street races, my teammates hit traffic and I ghosted right through. This was a brilliant update! Loving it.

Uh oh! I found one that did reset, BMW 1M, that's my A class go-to car

Edited by user Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:05:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:08:31 PM(UTC)

Uh oh! I found one that did reset, BMW 1M, that's my A class go-to car

Nobody is safe then.

#60 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:33:34 PM(UTC)
Is anyone else getting a message about conflicting versions? I'm trying to do a ranked team adventure with a friend, but we just can't get into a convoy. We both have the update.
#61 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:41:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Is anyone else getting a message about conflicting versions? I'm trying to do a ranked team adventure with a friend, but we just can't get into a convoy. We both have the update.

What with all the perk issues everyone is having perhaps they're working on things at the moment.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:43:10 PM(UTC)
.... and the plot thickens.

Sorry, but I have no real info to add. I quit playing after doing the daily Forzathon challenge and then discovering the skill point bug.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:56:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#63 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:52:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kitt40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dR3K0b Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how big the update will be? Just got done watching the stream and when I asked the dude only said "it's gonna be huge".....

I am on Xbox One X and the update was 2.58 GB for me.

I'm on Forza 6 Edition Xbox, didn't pop up with a update notice, and when it did it said "1098.89mb". It's actually 1.86Gb after all said and done.
#TeamTreefer Captain
Google+/WinkyNichols
Insta: SmashySmashyEggGuy
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:01:13 PM(UTC)
Well they'll have to address when cars are side by side and you get slammed into a wall. A truck came up beside me, matched my speed then ran me into the wall, I got the slowdown penalty but of course he did not

1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:07:49 PM(UTC)
Well they'll have to address when cars are side by side and you get slammed into a wall. A truck came up beside me, matched my speed then ran me into the wall, I got the slowdown penalty but of course he did not

That was actually a scenario in the video, you weren't supposed to get slowed down. You were supposed too ghost(truck too) and other player shoulda hit wall n slowed down. Unless perhaps they weren't pushing that hard.
 2 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:10:17 PM(UTC)
Sorry to hear, but not really surprised, DaReaoCharmer. In my limited knowledge of game programming I thought it was going to be a tremendous challenge to differentiate between actual, intentional infractions and incidental unintentional actions. As it turns out, the bad guys are still winning this one in some situations. I am sure other reports of ways the rammers will be able to use the new penalty system to their advantage. I guess about the only thing you can do at this point it to be sure to record everything and submit your evidence to the devs, but even then I don't think all of them can be reported nor do I think much will be done about it.
#67 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:10:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

That was actually a scenario in the video, you weren't supposed to get slowed down. You were supposed too ghost(truck too) and other player shoulda hit wall n slowed down. Unless perhaps they weren't pushing that hard.

It probably would have been considered trading paint until I touched the wall, then he was long gone while my power got cut

#68 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:25:46 PM(UTC)
ALL skill point perks RESET!!!!!!! Will this be corrected?
#69 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 10:11:47 PM(UTC)
Better yet, instead of wall ride glitch fixing, how about we start banning players that go to the opposing teams flag during Team Flag Rush, ban players that run away from teammates that are slowed down during Team King when you are clearly using quick chat and honking your horn, and bam people who use glitches to win Team Survival? This custom online adventure is what we should've gotten from the start, but I'm up to over 150 blocked on Xbox and most of them are people who do the follow problems above.
#TeamTreefer Captain
Google+/WinkyNichols
Insta: SmashySmashyEggGuy
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 10:57:38 PM(UTC)
I never thought that by being an older gamer I would delve much into the multiplayer aspect of FH4. It turns out I'm quite partial to the trial and making sure I complete the online adventure for my percentage. It will be interesting to see the wall riding and collision mechanics at work. I drive as cleanly as possible even to the point I will give up a place if I am constantly bullied with being hit from all sides. I've noticed quite a few streamers who are hell-bent on using bashing and wall riding techniques to its full usage. Let's hope they can adjust their a game a little with this update.

Custom adventures are a great concept, however, it's a shame this cannot be used as a rank tool. Even if your chosen custom adventure gave you, the creator a smaller points allocation and any players who enter receive the full points as you would through normal means. I think doing so will reduce exploitation.

Two cars that should be added as rewards are the 812 and ZR2. Why are they making it so difficult to acquire these cars again?
For those who are running solo throughout this game, give multiplayer a chance to breathe for your rewards. Unfortunately, reward systems in games these days require you to participate in one way or another. With the new update, things can only go upwards for multiplayer.

#71 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:43:55 AM(UTC)
Trying to find a custom adventure always tells "unable to join section"
#72 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:46:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Imufur Go to Quoted Post
Trying to find a custom adventure always tells "unable to join section"

they know about it and are working on a fix, just saw it posted on the Discord channel
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 5:02:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dR3K0b Go to Quoted Post
Better yet, instead of wall ride glitch fixing, how about we start banning players that go to the opposing teams flag during Team Flag Rush, ban players that run away from teammates that are slowed down during Team King when you are clearly using quick chat and honking your horn, and bam people who use glitches to win Team Survival? This custom online adventure is what we should've gotten from the start, but I'm up to over 150 blocked on Xbox and most of them are people who do the follow problems above.

Ban people for using a legitimate strategy in Flag rush? Slowed down teammates and catching them should not be in an issue if you are in a proper car, since you will be faster than them. Sounds to me like you just want to ban people who you don't feel are playing the game your way.

Bans for things like this are not the answer.

Managing bad sportsmanship like ramming, is a start, but ultimately people will find a way around it, and exploit it. A ban should be considered once a pattern is noticed.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 5:16:26 AM(UTC)
Well seeing as theyve locked the Apollo IE behind an online challenge, i wont be getting it as for some reason, the game servers keep disconnecting on me..cant we just buy it as a pack instead of forcing people to play the worst game mode possible on Forza
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 5:45:21 AM(UTC)
Seriously, the Perk reset is a GOOD THING for players. Secondly, I just want to say LOL to all the wallriders and rammers.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 5:50:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error