5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 2:09:50 PM(UTC)
I don't need ears so haven't tried it. Problem solved :D But I did some FFA adventure achievement and it was probably similar. It's hard to play this game my way.
 1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 4:34:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
...and we can now conclude that the Maloo is most definitely not a "van" in Forza Horizon 3, where Australian English is spoken, but it is in Forza Horizon 4, wherein Her Majesty the Queen© and her language, British Englishâ„¢, rule.

See? I told you the Forza Forums were useful!

The division is Vans & Utility. The Ute would be considered Utility in this case, much like the El Camino, which doesn't really belong there either.

Edited by user Monday, May 6, 2019 4:38:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#103 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 11:18:11 AM(UTC)
Ive had a go at the community tracks today:

The first one was OK. Maybe a bit long and boring. Check points placed very far apart - was the intent to encourage more cross country? All on tarmac - so B700 rally was perhaps not the correct choice for it.

The lap track was good. Mainly on dirt and lots of corners. Good check point placement. Perhaps a little long for B700 - my lap time was 4:23. Maybe the intent was for a S2-900 for this? But i enjoyed this one.
#104 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 5:22:30 PM(UTC)
I've done the Trial 6 times now, and our team has won every time. The last 3 times I used my tune of the Agera rather than the CC8S, and a friend also used my tune, and did pretty well with it, including winning one race, even though he's only a top ~20% standard of player. It's shared, if anyone wants to try it.

One tip is the driving line colours are a bit optimistic in places with these cars, so it can be tricky to know when to brake until you've done the races a few times and memorised the places that tend to cause problems. There's one spot in the first race where you follow a long sweeping left hand series of gentle corners, and loads of people end up going off the road onto the grass on the right. If you memorise just that one place where you need to slow down, you'll sail past lots of people and drivatars.
#105 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 3:50:50 AM(UTC)
I have a build shared for the RTR Mustang, it's not tuned since I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to tuning, but it is S2 and is eligible for the Modern Muscle championship. Feedback is welcomed and appreciated as I'd like to get more into tuning.

Search for my GT or S2 Seasonal.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#106 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:47:05 AM(UTC)
I think the Modern Muscle championship is S1. Ive also put a S1 tune together for the RTR Mustang. I got three easy wins against the expert AI with it. Search for my GT if you want to try it.

My approach to tuning is to optimise the gears for acceleration, then brake pressure for stopping distance, then adjust the roll bars and test for understeer/oversteer. If i stil dont like the road holding i will raise the downforce in proportion and test. I find that different people prefer different levels of oversteer/understeer.

EDIT: Ive also got a tune for the TVR tuscan for the retro supercars championship which is similar in handling.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 7, 2019 10:11:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#107 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:57:55 AM(UTC)
S1 is what I meant. Thanks!

#108 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 6:50:22 AM(UTC)
For anyone wondering the Series 8 Reward for 100% Completion is just another 5,000 credits. So a total 0f 25,000 overall for 100%.
#109 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 6:59:59 AM(UTC)
Hi,
this is my first Series. Have i to spend all FP before Series 9?
I don't want loose them :(
Emmett Doc Brown about FM bugs: I invented the Time Machine to gain perhaps even an answer to that universal question, "Why"?
#110 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:00:13 AM(UTC)
Wow, need to do that trial immediately... :D
 1 user liked this post.
#111 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:08:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VR46 Rider Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

No you dont need to spent them, i have spent any FP in months and that's why i have over 5000FP right now.

Community tracks, first one was really terrible, i wonder how mutch maker is tested in that tracks because it was just basicly full of shortcuts.

Second one was pretty nice but maybe bit long in circuit type racing when 2 laps take almost 9 minutes (i use rivals tune Subaru Legacy so it wasnt best fit in this kinda track)
#112 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:18:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: VR46 Rider Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

No you dont need to spent them, i have spent any FP in months and that's why i have over 5000FP right now.

Thank you so much for the reply

Emmett Doc Brown about FM bugs: I invented the Time Machine to gain perhaps even an answer to that universal question, "Why"?
#113 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 1:00:56 PM(UTC)
Man I finished my 100% at the last minute last night. Darn playground games took me 6 tries, 5 times loosing on the always outnumbered blue team. Gave up and figured I'd give it one last go late last night.

In that last try we had 4 vs 6(yet again on blue...) and we lost the first round-typical rage quit except Me and one other player stayed and went 2 VERSUS 6 We won the next 3 rounds in a row, including never getting touched in infected and shutting all 6 down in less then 3 minutes :)

Reveled in my additional 5K score!
#114 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 3:56:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Punisher I Leon Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Is this really the truth this trashy königseeg hunt city course trash is the worst thing i had to experience in a videogame ever.

Yes :(
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error