5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 11:38:32 AM(UTC)
kuhl
#77 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 11:55:13 AM(UTC)
Anyone having disconnection issues in the trial today? I get one race done and it boots me out every time. It's just like when they had server issues before when nobody could do team adventure. Tried 4 times now and it always boots me towards the end of the first race. I swear it's always something with this trashy game.
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 1:03:45 PM(UTC)
My team won it 1st attempt so it was perfect.
 2 users liked this post.
#79 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 1:08:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Archie Tulip Go to Quoted Post

Same here, in fact I won it first time and then came back in a Convoy and won it again first time with a Buddy so he could get it. You have to remember to break early in this one
#80 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 1:24:29 PM(UTC)
Koenigsegggsigggssiggegeegggqueseeiggggeieeggiggeigegssggggzx CCX with Top Gear Wing*
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
#81 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 1:40:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
I think you can see the difference now.

Had the guy called the Maloo a "panel van", I would have happily joined you in your semantic witch hunt and purged the relevant blasphemer. But "van" does not have a consistent definition across English speakers.

Case in point, from your very own "authoritative" source, that was supposed to prove once and for all that a van is not an ute, and an ute is not a van:

Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
In FH3 I used to mess around to complete the tasks and pick up a score by luck!

There has to be a more effective way...

Not when the words 'Drift' and 'Playground Games' crop up!
#82 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 1:53:53 PM(UTC)
I enjoyed it, was an actual challenge for once
even though with 2 attempts my team only won 1 race but somehow were awarded a win the 2nd time even though losing 2050 points to nil and won the championship lol
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 2:19:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
I enjoyed it, was an actual challenge for once
even though with 2 attempts my team only won 1 race but somehow were awarded a win the 2nd time even though losing 2050 points to nil and won the championship lol

Same thing happened to me. My first and only attempt Thursday night. Won the first race, second race was a disaster, third race, I don't even want to talk about it. We lost by something like 1000 points, but we got the win for it anyway. I took the rabbit ears and went home, because there's no way I'm going back in there again. I don't know if it's a bug, or if the game's just taking pity on us, but I'm not complaining either way.
#84 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 2:34:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Archie Tulip Go to Quoted Post

lol I always end up competing against my teammates of how easy these races are

1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 2:39:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Punisher I Leon Go to Quoted Post
Is this really the truth this trashy ***. königseeg hunt city course trash is the worst thing i had to experience in a videogame ever.

Turn on traction control, turn on your mic and tell teammates too.
 2 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 2:41:09 PM(UTC)
Steps for people without Fortune Island:
Buy the Agera, AWD-swap it, install wings and build it to S2 998. Crush the RWD opponents.
Steps for Fortune Island owners:
Use the CC8S, AWD-swap it, install wings and build it to S2 998. Crush the RWD opponents.
Then, you'll pass most of the AI before the first turn.

Other players on the team are a lottery as always.
#87 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 3:11:57 PM(UTC)
I used the :One, and was pretty easy save for the 3rd track.

I placed first in the 1st two tracks easily, but that last one kicked my a** and I was 2nd to last with 0 points.

No matter since we won the first two handily and still won the overall event.

#88 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 3:18:23 PM(UTC)
Took me two attempts. First time I tried with RWD Agera and it was a disaster. Lose 0-3.
After AWD swap and being lucky for decent teammates, we won 3-0.
#89 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 4:04:46 PM(UTC)
I consider myself a above average driver. I'm pretty good. But this koenigsegg thing is INSANE. 5 attempts. 0 wins
I cant hold 1st. Something that I can always do these cars handle like **** the AI is crazy good. The car seems fine til u take a corner just wrong and all of a sudden your power sliding so bad no matter what you do u can't correct and bam 27 cars blow by you. This Is crazy I've never had to second third fourth but now I'm starting my 6th attempt...awesome what a waste of time
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#90 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 4:40:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Steps for people without Fortune Island:
Buy the Agera, AWD-swap it, install wings and build it to S2 998. Crush the RWD opponents.
Steps for Fortune Island owners:
Use the CC8S, AWD-swap it, install wings and build it to S2 998. Crush the RWD opponents.
Then, you'll pass most of the AI before the first turn.

Other players on the team are a lottery as always.

You need a 'steps for people with fortune island, but haven't progressed it enough to receive CC8S', even though it would be same as step for people without fortune island. You have to make advice extremely clear😉🤭
 1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 6:51:43 PM(UTC)
The Trials are awful regardless of what car/track is involved. But you must have a pretty limited gaming experience for it to be the worst thing you've ever experienced in a video game.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 2 users liked this post.
#92 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 7:19:59 PM(UTC)
I have created 2 tunes exclusively for this:

1st for CC8S search using my username or Koenigsegg Hunt

2nd is for Agera which you can obtain for FP this week, and is again searchable using my username or Koenigsegg Hunt

Either of these should give you a good stance on beating the AI. Unfortunately they won't help with idiots who want to ram or get in your way.

My advice is to take the corners slowly (don't race right up to the corner, take your finger off the accelerator and cruise to corner tapping quickly on and off the breaks to slow down, then straight back onto acceleration 1/2 way around the corner whilst existing.

DON'T get involved with trying to ram past the AI or team members, it will only cause you to fall behind should you spin off. Any contact with cars and or walls is a guaranteed way to lose this race. Clean racing is essential.

Also for this trial showing the racing line is a good idea, try keeping to blue or orange entering corners avoiding solid red, keeping away from the checkpoint markers (rammers WILL cause you to miss them so beware of them).

Hope all this helps you to win.

P.S those mentioning about winning easily really isn't offering help on this to others struggling, maybe giving solid advice would be a better option than no disrespect show boating.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#93 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 7:59:43 PM(UTC)
I found it easy to win.
#94 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 1:43:24 AM(UTC)
What Lancia Delta is the reward? I have two Deltas and don't want to "play" anything if I already have it.
#95 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 1:45:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kowal 3D Go to Quoted Post
Took me two attempts. First time I tried with RWD Agera and it was a disaster. Lose 0-3.
After AWD swap and being lucky for decent teammates, we won 3-0.

Yeah, in Horizon AWD is the only option :(
#96 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 2:02:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
What Lancia Delta is the reward? I have two Deltas and don't want to "play" anything if I already have it.

1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo
#97 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 3:08:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo

Thanks! I have it so can play the game my way.
 3 users liked this post.
#98 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 7:18:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FreshGALNET Go to Quoted Post
P.S those mentioning about winning easily really isn't offering help on this to others struggling, maybe giving solid advice would be a better option than no disrespect show boating.

If someone asks politely for assistance, then they'll stand more chance of getting solid advice back. If they just complain about how ridiculously hard it is, then they'll get people telling them they had no problem winning it. I've given people plenty of helpful advice in the past but it's just so repetitive now, people complaining about how it's all so ridiculously hard, when all you have to do is just cruise along not making any sort of crazy huge mistake.

And TBH PG don't help, when the whole focus of the game is on doing chores, i.e. zero skill activities that simply consume time, rather than encouraging people to become better at driving. If the game gave people things to do that made them better drivers instead of giving them things to do that require no skill whatsoever, then maybe people wouldn't find it so hard when given a challenge that requires the teeniest bit of driving ability.
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 1:39:56 PM(UTC)
Despite people clearly not having many problems with this week's trial is the reward some sort of joke from PG? The majority of people will have to spend 2 million plus on a Koenigsegg and play on unbeatable difficulty with a random (which in turns means unpredictable) group of players all for rabbit ears? Seriously?
 1 user liked this post.
#100 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 1:58:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
Despite people clearly not having many problems with this week's trial is the reward some sort of joke from PG? The majority of people will have to spend 2 million plus on a Koenigsegg and play on unbeatable difficulty with a random (which in turns means unpredictable) group of players all for rabbit ears? Seriously?

I've had nothing but problems with it, tried 6 times Sunday. If we do well in the first race, the 2nd race is an absolute disaster. If we lose the first race, we crush the AI in the 2nd race. The 3rd race is always a comedy of errors by both the AI and players. Considering the matchmaking and loading time, plus all the wasted races, I've easily put more time into this one event than everything else on the playlist combined, and still haven't completed it.

Edited by user Monday, May 6, 2019 11:48:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error