2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 7:22:51 AM(UTC)
The Speed of the website needs to be improved DRASTICALLY, how can this website be THIS slow come on!.

It would also be nice to have notifications to know when someone replied to us.

That is all.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 1, 2019 7:35:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Playing on PC with i5 2500k cpu, 16 gb ram and rx 470 4gb gpu on an Lg freesync 24" IPS display with the Xbox One Recon Tech controller.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 10:10:03 AM(UTC)
While I generally agree, I much much much rather all their attention and resources be focused on addressing the litany of grievances already posted by players. The bellyaching website should be pretty far down the list of priorities, right there behind Rivals, apparently.
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 10:53:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
While I generally agree, I much much much rather all their attention and resources be focused on addressing the litany of grievances already posted by players. The bellyaching website should be pretty far down the list of priorities, right there behind Rivals, apparently.

This.

There a way more important things to worry about than the forum being a few years out of date... As for it being slow, I'd suggest checking your connection, unless you're talking about the first load in which does take a few seconds but after that it's fine (at my end anyway)

Also, speaking as a former forum mod for another gaming site, remember, you're loading up literally tens of thousands of different posts on different forums all at the same time, even if you only use this one, the others still need to load up and be ready...
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 11:25:48 AM(UTC)
I frequent Reddit forums more often. Mainly because these forums are tediously slow. Because the in-game instructions are weak to non-existent it is important that these forums exist and are usable. There is a ton of knowledge to be had here.

There was so much confusion when I started FH4 I was forced to the forums just to figure out what to do....... and waiting 30 seconds for every message thread to load was extremely tedious. ...not to mention the auto-moderation delay for new posters which seemed to last for weeks.... The in-game instructions for FH4 should be Keira's voice saying: "Go to the forums and study for a week then come back to play."
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 12:00:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post
The in-game instructions for FH4 should be Keira's voice saying: "Go to the forums and study for a week then come back to play."

I genuinely LOL'd!
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...

Notification

Icon
Error