This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages123>>Next
 9 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 5:46:18 AM(UTC)
Please remove playground games from weekly activities.

I love the game even playground games with friends but please remove it from the weekly I hate doing these it takes longer to Win one of these sometimes than it does to do all the others. I put it off to last one cause I hate it so bad. In fact I may quit playing the game because of it. If you have to have them in there make it just a participate in the event all the way through. If a team is doing badly by round 2 they start leaving the game.

Thank you

Edited by user Friday, April 26, 2019 5:47:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 5:57:55 AM(UTC)
You don't even need it to complete 80%. I enjoy having an excuse to play a round a week.

Edited by user Friday, April 26, 2019 5:58:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 6:24:48 AM(UTC)
If there's An odd number of players, the blue team always seems to be the one shorted...

Vice president, moderated club.
 5 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 6:40:34 AM(UTC)
I don't do them now, you can get 80% without the playground games, the community championship and the last 6 daily forzathon activities.
 7 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 6:43:28 AM(UTC)
I am very serious when I say Thank You for including Playground games in the weekly activities.

These games are some of my most favorite things to do in Horizon 4.
 8 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 6:46:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
I am very serious when I say Thank You for including Playground games in the weekly activities.

These games are some of my most favorite things to do in Horizon 4.

You are just weird then ;)
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
#7 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 7:29:47 AM(UTC)
You are not the first to point this out! (lol)

In all honesty I long ago finished all of the achievements (except for 2 of the drift ones) and have finished nearly all of the extras (taxi, rental, etc etc). I do the weekly Forzathon events, but even those are not as exciting as they use to be. Other than doing the dailies, I put an average of 2 to 3 hours on 2 days to finish these. In doing the events last night I noticed that I recognized all of the races (except the community event), already had a car prepped from before, and pretty much knew the sticky areas. I did 2 of the hourly Live events, and both times we got our 60 points in less than 5 minutes.

So, other than finding new to me cars to cruise around in, and redoing some of the stunts (especially the danger zones, playground games is pretty much where it is for me.

I do most of the stuff at the expert level, so maybe it is time to bump my level up a notch.
 4 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 8:27:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CapJLP Go to Quoted Post

I love the game even playground games with friends but please remove it from the weekly I hate doing these it takes longer to Win one of these sometimes than it does to do all the others. I put it off to last one cause I hate it so bad. In fact I may quit playing the game because of it. If you have to have them in there make it just a participate in the event all the way through. If a team is doing badly by round 2 they start leaving the game.

Thank you

Sometimes people leave after losing round 1 so no one on either team has to suffer through the rest of the event. It's truly a kindness for those who don't enjoy it.
#9 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 8:32:56 AM(UTC)
This is one of those Can't Please Everyone kind of things, so maybe they could split the difference; Still have them, just not every week. Once or twice every series, maybe? Or just mix it up with the other championship types.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 8:49:41 AM(UTC)
Like has been stated, you do NOT need to do them to get to 80%. I haven't done the PGG or Trial yet this week and only 1 of the 7 dailies and I am sitting at 80%. I may or may not do the PGG but I will give the Trial a shot. I usually do the PGG with a friend in Convoy so that makes them somewhat more bearable.
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
 3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 9:15:23 AM(UTC)
I would like them to be scaled back to 3 rounds instead of 5. If the match goes all 5 rounds, it becomes too time consuming. Fortunately, the disadvantaged team often gives up well before that. 3 rounds would allow play of all 3 game modes, and would probably make people less inclined to bail out early, since the most your team could be down is one round. Once a team won a second round, the game series would be over.
 12 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 9:45:48 AM(UTC)
I don't like drifting, can we get that removed purely because I don't like it?

We can? Awesome! Thanks!
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
 6 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 12:51:39 PM(UTC)
I like them. It's a nice change-up once in a while and it's fun when you actually have folks trying to win. This and the trial is usually the first things I do.
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 1:15:46 PM(UTC)
I quite like that I've been coerced into doing them when I previously didn't bother, they're a good laugh.

What I would say is that they should consider making it a participation only event rather than a must win event.
 5 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 1:18:47 PM(UTC)
They just need to change it to "complete a session" not win it, problem solved.
Playing on PC with i5 2500k cpu, 16 gb ram and rx 470 4gb gpu on an Lg freesync 24" IPS display with the Xbox One Recon Tech controller.
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 2:38:35 PM(UTC)

Thank you

Dont like them
Dont do them
Easy fix
There is no need to do 100% anymore

I dont bother doing them because i dont like it either..so i get 94%
Go on quit playing the whole game because of something you dont even need to do.. makes sense
#17 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:35:07 AM(UTC)
I think it's pretty narrow-minded to tell someone to "get over" a concern they have. I understand where he is coming from. People don't want to spend 20 -30 minutes getting beaten up on in any game. It's frustrating to see something promoted that causes division in the game. Playing 6 vs 2 by the second round doesn't encourage you to try again, which is the exact opposite I think Playground Studios is trying to cultivate. I think it couldn't hurt changing the seasonal event to completing a session rather than winning. If you're trying to get people to spend time doing something they won't normally want to do, give them a good reason.
 2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:50:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Munch200375 Go to Quoted Post
I don't like drifting, can we get that removed purely because I don't like it?

We can? Awesome! Thanks!

We had a perfectly good system that allowed exactly that: you'd play what you wanted, accrue Forzathon points, and buy the rewards you wanted with them.

For no good reason whatsoever, PG relegated the Forzathon shop to being an alternative currency for the 6-10 million credit cars, and replaced it with... ugh. This.
 9 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 12:27:52 PM(UTC)
(sigh)... I wonder what the next demands-for-removal will be?

• "Remove all vehicles that aren't Subaru's or Lamborghini's!"

• "Remove AWD from the game entirely! Keep FWD, but nobody can use it!"

• "Remove all cross country and dirt trail icons from the map entirely so the S2/RWD/Asphalt-ONLY crew won't have to be burdened with remembering that off-road even exists; off-road courses only visible when in D-class!"

• "Replace all playground games with drifting games, but locations limited to traffic circles, one-way streets, and parking lots ONLY."

• "Remove Great Britain entirely and replace with either Japan or Australia, and without any hills, mountains, valleys, slopes, inclines, declines, grades, bumps, humps, rain, sleet, snow, ice, mud, sand, NPC's/drivatars, other players, and/or anything else that may impede S2/RWD/Asphalt/Drifting gameplay whatsoever."

🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by user Sunday, April 28, 2019 3:20:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Punctuation

I have a vocabulary and I don’t apologize for it.
#Rivals #OpenClasss #LowerClasses #AMCPacerX
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 1:46:52 PM(UTC)
Removing them from the festival playlist is not the answer. I do however agree with 2 different ideas in this thread though. Going to 3 games instead of 5 idea is a good one and making it so you don’t need to win is another good option.

Maybe doing both would be the best scenario honestly. I know I would play Playground games if they made it so you don’t have to win to complete it. Honestly haven’t played it since the 100% limit was changed.

Edited by user Sunday, April 28, 2019 1:48:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 2:16:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
(sigh)... I wonder what the next demands-for-removal will be?

• "Remove all vehicles that aren't Subaru's or Lamborghini's!"
  • "Remove AWD from the game entirely! Keep FWD, but nobody can use it!"
  • "Remove all dirt trails and xc icons from the map entirely so the S2/RWD/Asphalt-ONLY crew won't have to be burdened with remembering that off-road even exists; off-road courses only visible when in B-class!"
  • "Replace all playground games with drifting games, but locations limited to traffic circles and parking lots ONLY."

🤦🏻‍♂️

Shh! You'll give them ideas...
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
 4 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 5:12:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you

Dont like them
Dont do them
Easy fix

Go on quit playing the whole game because of something you dont even need to do.. makes sense

It's your loss talby! You miss out on 5k a season. That's 20k a series you'll never be able to recoup. You're never going to be able to get enough credits to win in this game😉

Vice president, moderated club.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:03:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you

Dont like them
Dont do them
Easy fix

It's your loss talby! You miss out on 5k a season. That's 20k a series you'll never be able to recoup. You're never going to be able to get enough credits to win in this game😉

all good, have nothing to spend that overly gracious 5K on anyway
own every car and 20 million sitting there doing nothing
 2 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 2:55:10 AM(UTC)
I honestly don't mind the Playground Games; along with the Trial, i'll admit is the last things that I do in the playlist and it can be infuriating at times but when you do get with a good team and everything just clicks, it can also be extremely satisfying. As for drifting......(expletives unfold) I just can't do that for love nor money; though I do try and have completed the various challenges in the playlist; hopefully one day it will just click and I will enjoy it just like the rest of the game.
 3 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 3:48:43 AM(UTC)
I want all S class cars removed as my 67 year old reflexes are starting to have trouble with the excess speed they generate
6 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error