This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 7:50:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
Not sure why people seem to be having problems with the trial. This was the easiest and quickest one I've ever won. We were constantly in first-third place over the AI easily. I missed a couple of markers and messed up here and there but that was on me. I was actually knocked back to last place and still managed to pass all the ai but one at the end coming in 4th.

Because it's a complete lottery. It doesn't matter how skillful you are (unless everybody drops out after the first race and you compete alone against AI). What matters is how skillful your team is. Unfortunately, most of the time your team is not on bar to beat drivatars.

I get that it's about your team, but people are saying the AI is impossible with this one yet when I played I had no difficulty beating them at all. This usually isn't the case when I do the trial.

Because AI dont drive in same pace allways, i have usually no difficulty beating AI in trials (last time that i remember having problem beating AI was in warthog trial) but still even i have get beaten by AI one of the races this week trial.
 3 users liked this post.
#77 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 9:01:04 AM(UTC)
It's easier to beat AI on road/dirt races than it is on off-road races. It's also true, that the difficulty of AI is not consistent. This time I had to do trials 3 times (because of teammates). So, same location, same conditions, same car (for me) and on two occasions I just couldn't keep up with that one rogue drivatar, who just lives in different universe with its own laws of physics. Switching steering from simulation to normal helps to beat those drivatars on off-road races (sometimes it feels like you lowered difficulty), but to do that you have to swallow your pride (Eeeeeww, normal steering! Right? :) ).
#78 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 7:19:10 PM(UTC)
Yeah... I know... I'm already back at playing the game already, I didn't last too long on my word. I have to admit though, I'll love playing this game even if it doesn't have everything in the world, plus it still gives me that urge to want to keep playing even though there isn't anything else to do. Sort of similar to what Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsports 6 did. But anyways, I came back to play during winter, and I saw something added to the wheelspins that I haven't seen at all since the last game, it's the ability to win 1,000,000 CR. Has anyone else seen this or has it been just me? Either way, I managed to win it twice in a row which helped me out a lot. Oh, and it's possible to win whatever you want on the wheelspins as long as you time the "skip" button just right. That's how I won 1,000,000 twice! Feel free to bash me for being a sucker for the game. lol I just couldn't help staying away for too long. The Crew 2 can't compare with this game, even though the map size is way bigger. :)
#79 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 12:12:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
Yeah... I know... I'm already back at playing the game already, I didn't last too long on my word. I have to admit though, I'll love playing this game even if it doesn't have everything in the world, plus it still gives me that urge to want to keep playing even though there isn't anything else to do. Sort of similar to what Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsports 6 did. But anyways, I came back to play during winter, and I saw something added to the wheelspins that I haven't seen at all since the last game, it's the ability to win 1,000,000 CR. Has anyone else seen this or has it been just me? Either way, I managed to win it twice in a row which helped me out a lot. Oh, and it's possible to win whatever you want on the wheelspins as long as you time the "skip" button just right. That's how I won 1,000,000 twice! Feel free to bash me for being a sucker for the game. lol I just couldn't help staying away for too long. The Crew 2 can't compare with this game, even though the map size is way bigger. :)

Yesterday I had two 1 Million wins next to each other, I didn't hit them though.
#80 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 2:33:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pcdunham Go to Quoted Post
Someone was using a Ferrari in the seasonal playground games event. How is that possible when the restriction is A800 off-road?

I also have seen a Ferrari and a Porsche both X99

#81 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 6:33:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
And what's the point of triple pass skills? I have never done it on higher difficulty so I always need to lower the difficulty and prepare the situation. Awesome...

I didn't look at the skills, but they are completed anyway, I leave my settings on Expert, I don't know if that's a low setting to you. The easy way is to do the Goliath, and you pass 3 cars at the beginning, and you don't need to really take any notice of the skills.

Actually the easy way is to do a drag race at the festival, let them get ahead and then speed up. You pass all the cars at once and the race is only a few seconds long. Then repeat as needed.

THIS

I do the same thing every time it comes up :)
#82 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 6:57:02 AM(UTC)
Am I the only one who has a problem with 24 KM daily forzathon event? Mileage doesn't count at all
#83 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 7:10:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AcinoTheCheetah Go to Quoted Post
Am I the only one who has a problem with 24 KM daily forzathon event? Mileage doesn't count at all

No you are not, it's old bug. If you play with PC you can set FPS lower to make that work, and if you play older xbox you need to pick fastest car you have (mosler or 599XX Evo works great) and drive in motorway at top speed and it should start counting kilometers.
#84 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 7:12:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AcinoTheCheetah Go to Quoted Post

No you are not, it's old bug. If you play with PC you can set FPS lower to make that work, and if you play older xbox you need to pick fastest car you have (mosler or 599XX Evo works great) and drive in motorway at top speed and it should start counting kilometers.

Yes, just discovered that it started counting the milage when the speed was more than 213 km/h
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error