This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 4:10:46 AM(UTC)
The frame rate can't keep up with the car on the Xbox S, I tried the Goliath, and the picture was disappearing, and hit two invisible walls.

On the good side I passed all of my remaining speed zones with 3 stars.

Edited by user Saturday, April 20, 2019 4:12:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 3:25:40 PM(UTC)
Same here with Xbox One S. Picture disappearing and car hits invisible wall and stops.
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:02:45 PM(UTC)
I love that car! I was using it during a ranked adventure for Summer Road Racing and it kicked ***.. During the ambleside village circuit race a bunch of Lambos started fighting and after finding an open gap I swooped past them unharmed! (okay, I got rammed from behind through a few corners of the track) Got second place in that race behind a Ferrari F50 GT.
The handling is fantastic out of the box, but I find as soon as you slap engine upgrades on, the car gets a lot of wheelspin off the line. But as soon as the car is moving, my god those cornering speeds! I keep mine RWD because AWD would give it serious understeer.

Definitely not a beginners car, particularly since you gotta be light on the gas through the slow corners. When you master that, the 599XX Evo is a superweapon.
#29 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 2:32:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: R3L04D Go to Quoted Post
I keep mine RWD because AWD would give it serious understeer.

Definitely not a beginners car, particularly since you gotta be light on the gas through the slow corners. When you master that, the 599XX Evo is a superweapon.

That's interesting! I use rather AWD for everything for racing because it's always better I thought. Do you really gain some cornering speed with RWD? I like RWD in Motorsport but in Horizon it's not that good... at least I thought.
#30 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 6:45:27 AM(UTC)
I suppose you could say that. It could be that AWD cars need to be tuned properly, but for the most part I've found that AWD gives many cars heavy understeer regardless. My upgraded Aventador J has nearly the same stats as my 599XX Evo, but it's nowhere near as good at cornering, even though it's 80 lbs lighter. That said, I used to have that Aventador upgraded with the 1500 hp stock engine and it sucked at corners completely. But then I swapped in the racing V12 and the car sits at 845 bhp 490 lb torque and it's probably my most controllable build. I guess it's down to power, and having more horsepower creates more understeer like in a FWD car. But come on, it's a Lambo, it's designed for speed in a straight line right?
I will say AWD is far easier in many ways. You get off the line quicker, you don't have to deal with oversteer and wheelspin. It's basically my pair of comfy tracksuit bottoms, while RWD are the jeans. I'd agree that RWD isn't really competitive in Online Adventure, but you can still do really well.
#31 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 6:54:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: R3L04D Go to Quoted Post
I suppose you could say that. It could be that AWD cars need to be tuned properly, but for the most part I've found that AWD gives many cars heavy understeer regardless. My upgraded Aventador J has nearly the same stats as my 599XX Evo, but it's nowhere near as good at cornering, even though it's 80 lbs lighter. That said, I used to have that Aventador upgraded with the 1500 hp stock engine and it sucked at corners completely. But then I swapped in the racing V12 and the car sits at 845 bhp 490 lb torque and it's probably my most controllable build. I guess it's down to power, and having more horsepower creates more understeer like in a FWD car. But come on, it's a Lambo, it's designed for speed in a straight line right?
I will say AWD is far easier in many ways. You get off the line quicker, you don't have to deal with oversteer and wheelspin. It's basically my pair of comfy tracksuit bottoms, while RWD are the jeans. I'd agree that RWD isn't really competitive in Online Adventure, but you can still do really well.

I think you just steer differently with AWD than RWD. You have to throw the back around with AWD which you need to do before you get to the bend, it's just timing. I prefer AWD because the the middle of the car stays more level, and the back doesn't spin around facing you the wrong way. In particular Porche tend to spin easily with RWD.

Edited by user Sunday, April 21, 2019 6:55:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 6:03:32 PM(UTC)
In reality the car generates 280 kg of downforce and can only go 196mph, it's a purpose built track car. The fact this car can break 300mph in the game is absurd, Horizon is fast becoming a joke with this kind of stuff.
#33 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 8:03:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post
In reality the car generates 280 kg of downforce and can only go 196mph, it's a purpose built track car. The fact this car can break 300mph in the game is absurd, Horizon is fast becoming a joke with this kind of stuff.

It goes over 300mph stock?
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#34 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 12:02:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post

It goes over 300mph stock?

With minimal aero it runs ~420 km/h stock. With only 550kw and extreme lateral g's - impossible irl.
It seems the drag coefficient for this car is completely miscalculated. It doesn't accelerate quickly but it just goes and goes.
#35 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 5:15:07 AM(UTC)
Clearly something wrong with the Drag Coefficient of this car. It's in a strange place however because the PI system does seem to take the super low drag into account, hence while super strong in S2 class online racing it's not overall OP or the best car.
#36 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 7:31:59 AM(UTC)
In short, it should perform like an inferior version of the FXX K. Engine power should be on a similar level but the handling should be worse as it generates less downforce. It shouldn't be beating a koenigsegg, Lamborghini or McLaren at top end, that's just stupid. I don't get why Playground allowed modifications to boost the performance to to point where it breaks the game.

Edited by user Monday, April 22, 2019 7:33:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 9:22:28 AM(UTC)
In short, it should perform like an inferior version of the FXX K. Engine power should be on a similar level but the handling should be worse as it generates less downforce. It shouldn't be beating a koenigsegg, Lamborghini or McLaren at top end, that's just stupid. I don't get why Playground allowed modifications to boost the performance to to point where it breaks the game.

It's almost impossible to drive in cockpit view as well. It's clearly broken.
#38 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 12:02:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post
How does one the it to 520km/hr? I could only get 470ish. Does said tune affect acceleration and handling?

Tune for acceleration you find easily, but handling....... i test some, but one single mistake will do spin for entire map

#39 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 5:59:16 PM(UTC)

Umm... cars in this game can do 400+ metre jumps and keep driving, so I don't think this game can be taken seriously with its moon gravity.

#40 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 6:03:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fuchs171 Go to Quoted Post
How does one the it to 520km/hr? I could only get 470ish. Does said tune affect acceleration and handling?

Tune for acceleration you find easily, but handling....... i test some, but one single mistake will do spin for entire map

Thanks. I was thinking it was related to suspension, such as rally springs and spring height tuning. One tune I downloaded makes sparks as you are driving down the highway, like I'm about to accelerate into hyperspace.

#41 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:00:10 AM(UTC)
A favourable car of mine I must admit. But to tie this into a game that cannot cope with draw distance and screen tear it's nearly impossible to drive. Fast, long speed traps are the worst culprits, as are danger signs that require distance run-ups. You end up glitching the screen and stopping dead in your tracks.Using rewind continually just to set down a time or distance is becoming more frequent for me personally and albeit more frustrating.Can any of the forum readers relate to this on a personal level ?
#42 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 1:30:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fuchs171 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks. I was thinking it was related to suspension, such as rally springs and spring height tuning. One tune I downloaded makes sparks as you are driving down the highway, like I'm about to accelerate into hyperspace.

Is sparkling speed tuning legit? Because I tried to do it myself and never succeeded.

#43 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 6:39:25 PM(UTC)
i only just now(while at work) figured out i want this car for the speed. since Autumn is over in a few hours, will this car be available again during the next Autumn season, or will they offer a completely different set of cars? i would try the Auction House, but you all know how that goes. i have a better chance of actually winning the Lotto Jackpot in real life and buying a real 599XX Evo.
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:19:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xiaoxia Go to Quoted Post
i only just now(while at work) figured out i want this car for the speed. since Autumn is over in a few hours, will this car be available again during the next Autumn season, or will they offer a completely different set of cars? i would try the Auction House, but you all know how that goes. i have a better chance of actually winning the Lotto Jackpot in real life and buying a real 599XX Evo.

I imagine you have a much easier time winning the car in the AH than in real life.

You have till tomorrow morning at 1030am Eastern time USA. And it only took me 20 minutes to get to 50% and win the car.
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:26:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

I imagine you have a much easier time winning the car in the AH than in real life.

You have till tomorrow morning at 1030am Eastern time USA. And it only took me 20 minutes to get to 50% and win the car.

The guys at 'work' not working... Get to work! As clutch says, 50% doesn't take much effort at all.

Vice president, moderated club.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:46:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

The guys at 'work' not working... Get to work! As clutch says, 50% doesn't take much effort at all.

... it’s called break time, partner. πŸ‘πŸ»
#47 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 1:51:45 AM(UTC)

You can win it by tomorrow, it doesn't take long.
#48 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 11:00:06 AM(UTC)
Could the Stock 599XX do this speed glitch? (Not the EVO)
#49 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:28:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

... it’s called break time, partner. πŸ‘πŸ»

It’s called banter mate πŸ€™πŸΌ
#50 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 6:08:08 AM(UTC)
Ich verzweifel noch einmal, ich habe die Season verpasst und bekomme den F 599xx evo nicht mehr? ----

I despair again, I missed the season and can not get the F 599xx evo anymore? ----

Edited by user Monday, July 15, 2019 6:11:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error