5 Pages<<345Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:41:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: END 502 Go to Quoted Post
hi guys .. I want to ask u do I have to win the champions in expert difficulty to increase the percentage or just play it on easy mode and will count ? because I do it last week twice and the percentage did n't increase

so can some one tell me how to win a champions ?

It's expert, but you can make the computer pick weak Ai by following the simple rule that you want the car to be tuned to the highest number possible. So in A class races you want A800, and so on. Then the computer has weaker cars than you do. If you pick A780, then some of the Ai cars will be A800 so faster than you. That's what I do anyway, and it works every time.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:42:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#102 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:54:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: END 502 Go to Quoted Post
hi guys .. I want to ask u do I have to win the champions in expert difficulty to increase the percentage or just play it on easy mode and will count ? because I do it last week twice and the percentage did n't increase

so can some one tell me how to win a champions ?

It has to be done on Expert difficulty.

ok thank you very much
 3 users liked this post.
#103 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:15:07 AM(UTC)
Thank you PG for another 5,000 credits for getting 100% this week, Just another 9,990,000 and I can buy one of the 10million credit cars I am missing.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#104 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 1:54:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Thank you PG for another 5,000 credits for getting 100% this week, Just another 9,990,000 and I can buy one of the 10million credit cars I am missing.

Did you already have 5k on hand or is your math off old man??🤭🤣😁
#105 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 1:58:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

We got those other 5k in summer. I wonder if the grand total is going to be 25k at this point, a 5k for each season and another for completing the whole thing.
 2 users liked this post.
#106 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 2:03:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, 5,000 from last week. I am saving it :)
#107 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:39:48 AM(UTC)
I've got to Chapter 4 on the Weekly challenge and done a Road Racing Championship on Fortune Island and a single event on the main game but I'm still at 0/3, does this chapter relate to online events?
#108 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 7:57:38 AM(UTC)
How do you get 100% in the season? Anyone know how the various events contribute to the % completion?

Just playing FH4 for the first time again in a while and this season was the first I'd attempted to do everything. I had all events showing gold completed, except for one daily challenge (6/7 due to long weekend away) and my completion was 75%! What else did I need to do to get the extra 25%? Surely the daily challenge can't be 25%!?!
 2 users liked this post.
#109 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 9:54:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hobbess253 Go to Quoted Post
How do you get 100% in the season? Anyone know how the various events contribute to the % completion?

Just playing FH4 for the first time again in a while and this season was the first I'd attempted to do everything. I had all events showing gold completed, except for one daily challenge (6/7 due to long weekend away) and my completion was 75%! What else did I need to do to get the extra 25%? Surely the daily challenge can't be 25%!?!

I would assume you are missing both monthly events. These are the two tiles all the way to the right and require Qualification into Ranked Online Adventure (18% contribution) and completing a clean lap in the Monthly Rival Event (6% contribution). Those two events plus the one daily (1% per daily) you missed would equal 25%. Also note that the monthly events can be completed at any time during the series and will retroactively apply to apply to any past seasons and also applies to all future seasons for a series.

Originally Posted by: WRJ84 Go to Quoted Post
I've got to Chapter 4 on the Weekly challenge and done a Road Racing Championship on Fortune Island and a single event on the main game but I'm still at 0/3, does this chapter relate to online events?

Its too late now.... but in the future you need to make sure you use the correct type of event, there are always two different types of races for Road, Cross Country, and Dirt. They are either a lap race or a point to point. For Chapter 4 you had to do Road Races that were laps (aka a Road Circuit Event) if you did a point to point, that did not count.

Edited by user Thursday, April 25, 2019 9:58:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#110 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 4:52:54 PM(UTC)
$5,000 cr for 100% completion. :/ That's more insulting than hitting $1,000 cr on a wheelspin, probably because it was a deliberate decision by the devs, rather than "random" chance. If that is all I get for doing everything every week, then I can't be bothered to do more than is necessary to get the prize cars. T10/PG needs to at least give us a better credit reward.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error