5 Pages12345PrevNext
Rank: Racing Legend
#51 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 11:10:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Why is there always a Barn Find Rumour? What do they mean? Is there a barn find car, or just a rumour?

If there's a car, is it a repeat of another car, or is it a new car?

What Barn would it be in?

Why is this game so secretive?


it states its a repeat if you already have it, its the same every season
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 1:06:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
The Autumn Community Championship is very good again like last week. I won the mud trail event by rolling my Jeep completely over, and back onto the wheels which still left me in 1st place. Great!!!

It wasn't so great IMO. I mean the tracks are great but extreme offroad!? the first one is mostly road and maybe so dirt. and the second one was so narrow. It would better if it was was any of the rally class or just buggy.

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 1:25:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post

And that average is probably higher than it should be due to players most likely cheating. I mean I have heard players say they have like 10k FP. how is that possible?


weekly event . 200
7 dailies and bonus . 200
2 hourly events a day
for a week 840

weekly total . 1240

9 weeks total . 11,160


Just an example of how quickly one might accumulate 10k points.



Yes that’s if you have no life outside video games. People with IRL responsibilities don’t have the time to sink hours into Forza each day.


Obviously, you don't spend hours in the game. Otherwise you would know that Weekly Challenges are super fast to achieve :

1/ Earn and drive the right car = pick up the car, once out of the garage pull acceleration trigger : 2 sec.

2/ Speed zone = let's say you have a little difficulties to hit the target, have to make more than 1 attempt : 5 to 10 min. max

3/ Win 3 Circuit Road Races = if you're just an average player : no more than 10 min.

4/ Score 1M Skill points = this is the longest to achieve, can be faster with the song and x10 multiplier : 10 to 15 min. max.

For a total of 35 min. and 02 sec. max.

That's not that much and doesn't kill my family and social life...
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#54 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 1:46:24 AM(UTC)
I have had a look around and cannot see an answer so here goes.

I am having trouble beating the bikes. I am 3 to 5 seconds down on any level I use.

Ideas please, but not the practice versions as I have been trying very hard since the Challenge went live and need to break the 80% wall. I am just a few % off by the way.
Rank: Racing Permit
#55 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 2:22:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I have had a look around and cannot see an answer so here goes.

I am having trouble beating the bikes. I am 3 to 5 seconds down on any level I use.

Ideas please, but not the practice versions as I have been trying very hard since the Challenge went live and need to break the 80% wall. I am just a few % off by the way.


Same here, I think it's just a case of getting used to how that car handles as beating the bikes isn't a problem on the normal showcase. Since the car itself is the only different thing between the normal and remixed event it has to be that so just keep plugging away at it I guess...
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#56 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 2:52:30 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the advice munch.
I had an inkling that the answer would lie somewhere in taming the Healey on the loose stuff.
I am so close to 80% that it does not really matter as I will get it with the "Dalies" in the end, I also already have the Award car (Merc).
Back to the drawing board I guess.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 2:55:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
What is going on with the showcase event? I'm a rank 11 in free-for-all and I can't even come close to winning the event.


That thing was nuts. I tried around 25 times before I won and it was literally by a hair. It took me twice as long to do this one event as it did the rest of the events put together. Completed everything though. Gotta have that giant 5000 dollar prize. lol

Perhapst "bad" difficulty? I use new racer for many things and all new showcases on a first try.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#58 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 4:26:52 AM(UTC)
The Trial this week was something else. Most of the other players were almost as clumsy as I was. Race 1 went alright. One AI was in the lead, but the rest were mostly behind our team, so we were able to hold on to the most points. I missed a checkpoint in the third lap, but still managed to stay ahead of 2 AIs and score points. We won that one, despite an AI taking first.

2nd race was a disaster. Despite me ping-ponging all over the track, I managed to stay ahead of at least 2 AIs. Somewhere along the 2nd or early into the 3rd lap, one of the filthy cheating AIs rammed me into a wall! Well, at least it wasn't by my own team this week. So there's that. He not only wiped me out, he spun me around backwards headlong into an oncoming teammate, so I messed her up too. Fired off a quick 'sorry' in quick chat, and tried to recover. The two of us took the last two places. We ended up loosing that one.

Third race, nothing too spectacular. We managed to keep it together well enough to win. So at least that's over.
Rank: Racing Permit
#59 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 4:27:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
Quick question, did anyone else just get an update for FH4? I just tried to start up it and my Xbox said I needed to download an update before I could play. The update was around 135MB or so in size. So... what got changed or added?


https://forums.forzamoto...-287-500---April-18.aspx

Just a few posts down


I don't know why it took my console so long to get that update, but thank you for the help anyways!! :)
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#60 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 4:39:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I have had a look around and cannot see an answer so here goes.

I am having trouble beating the bikes. I am 3 to 5 seconds down on any level I use.
Ideas please, but not the practice versions as I have been trying very hard since the Challenge went live and need to break the 80% wall. I am just a few % off by the way.
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
What is going on with the showcase event? I'm a rank 11 in free-for-all and I can't even come close to winning the event.


That thing was nuts. I tried around 25 times before I won and it was literally by a hair. It took me twice as long to do this one event as it did the rest of the events put together. Completed everything though. Gotta have that giant 5000 dollar prize. lol

It was pretty gnarly but I looked at a few videos of it on Youtube and found that the key is to be aggressive as ****. Pretty much full trottle all the way until the last corner. After this realization I got it first try, with the help of a lot of rewinds.
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Perhapst "bad" difficulty? I use new racer for many things and all new showcases on a first try.

Thanks but I was on new racer as well. Was able to beat it now though. I guess I'm too used to driving the mad power packages you are forced to use in online adventures.

Edited by user Friday, April 19, 2019 6:41:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#61 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 4:45:42 AM(UTC)
The Bad to the Bone seasonal championship is exactly the same as before, where you raced with the Bone Shaker. But this time I raced with a Plymouth to get a Plymouth! Loved the Plymouth Bubbletop Atomic, very nimble and quick with just the stock car, no upgrades.
Playing Forza since FM2
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#62 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 5:13:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
What is going on with the showcase event? I'm a rank 11 in free-for-all and I can't even come close to winning the event.


That thing was nuts. I tried around 25 times before I won and it was literally by a hair. It took me twice as long to do this one event as it did the rest of the events put together. Completed everything though. Gotta have that giant 5000 dollar prize. lol

Perhapst "bad" difficulty? I use new racer for many things and all new showcases on a first try.


I have just watched a youtube video and it seems that I have not cut enough corners, clipped the gates and missed out the large puddles.

If I can emulate the video I should be around 1 second faster than the lead bike.

A big ask but worth another series of tries until next Thursday then just admit defeat.

I normally use Expert so I am going down to New Racer, although I have already tried different lower Levels.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#63 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 5:22:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sly Indasky Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post

And that average is probably higher than it should be due to players most likely cheating. I mean I have heard players say they have like 10k FP. how is that possible?


weekly event . 200
7 dailies and bonus . 200
2 hourly events a day
for a week 840

weekly total . 1240

9 weeks total . 11,160


Just an example of how quickly one might accumulate 10k points.



Yes that’s if you have no life outside video games. People with IRL responsibilities don’t have the time to sink hours into Forza each day.


Obviously, you don't spend hours in the game. Otherwise you would know that Weekly Challenges are super fast to achieve :

1/ Earn and drive the right car = pick up the car, once out of the garage pull acceleration trigger : 2 sec.

2/ Speed zone = let's say you have a little difficulties to hit the target, have to make more than 1 attempt : 5 to 10 min. max

3/ Win 3 Circuit Road Races = if you're just an average player : no more than 10 min.

4/ Score 1M Skill points = this is the longest to achieve, can be faster with the song and x10 multiplier : 10 to 15 min. max.

For a total of 35 min. and 02 sec. max.

That's not that much and doesn't kill my family and social life...


2/ The 100mph speed zone took me about an hour, I think it is bugged, I was doing 140mph, and not getting 3 stars. it kept saying "You are 5mph too slow."
3/ Took me about 30 minutes
4/ Took me about 40 minutes

Also I haven't had a skill song for about 4 months.

Edited by user Friday, April 19, 2019 5:25:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#64 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 5:24:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlackHillsHntr Go to Quoted Post
The Bad to the Bone seasonal championship is exactly the same as before, where you raced with the Bone Shaker. But this time I raced with a Plymouth to get a Plymouth! Loved the Plymouth Bubbletop Atomic, very nimble and quick with just the stock car, no upgrades.


Ahh Bad to the bone was such fun... I smashed it using the Hudson Hornet. That Plymouth Fury is a seriously sexy car too
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#65 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 5:26:43 AM(UTC)
cool this week
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#66 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 5:29:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Munch200375 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BlackHillsHntr Go to Quoted Post
The Bad to the Bone seasonal championship is exactly the same as before, where you raced with the Bone Shaker. But this time I raced with a Plymouth to get a Plymouth! Loved the Plymouth Bubbletop Atomic, very nimble and quick with just the stock car, no upgrades.


Ahh Bad to the bone was such fun... I smashed it using the Hudson Hornet. That Plymouth Fury is a seriously sexy car too


Yes, thank you Forza for bringing back the Fury! One of my favorites!
Playing Forza since FM2
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#67 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 6:55:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I have just watched a youtube video and it seems that I have not cut enough corners, clipped the gates and missed out the large puddles.

If I can emulate the video I should be around 1 second faster than the lead bike.

A big ask but worth another series of tries until next Thursday then just admit defeat.

I normally use Expert so I am going down to New Racer, although I have already tried different lower Levels.

Yea. The bikes are rubberbanding hard so no matter what time you get they are always gonna be maximum one second behind across the line, it seems, and appaerantly you can take the last corner full trottle too:
https://youtu.be/RglEJ2DdV1g?t=133

I think my time was 1:32.xxx when I beat them, and they where one second behind me.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#68 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 7:14:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Perhapst "bad" difficulty? I use new racer for many things and all new showcases on a first try.

Thanks but I was on new racer as well. Was able to beat it now though. I guess I'm too used to driving the mad power packages you are forced to use in online adventures.

LOL, it's possible, different "racing" :D I don't currently play adventures and did it on a first try with normal racing style so I am not sure what could be wrong. Normal ideal line without sliding.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#69 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 7:42:07 AM(UTC)
Do all of the events have to be done on expert or hard drivatar difficulty to get the Ferrari ?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#70 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 7:52:07 AM(UTC)
Champs expert, trial unbeatable.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#71 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 7:52:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheEvilPorkchop Go to Quoted Post
Do all of the events have to be done on expert or hard drivatar difficulty to get the Ferrari ?

All of the 3 Championships have to be done on Expert or above to count.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 9:01:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post

And that average is probably higher than it should be due to players most likely cheating. I mean I have heard players say they have like 10k FP. how is that possible?


weekly event . 200
7 dailies and bonus . 200
2 hourly events a day
for a week 840

weekly total . 1240

9 weeks total . 11,160


Just an example of how quickly one might accumulate 10k points.



Yes that’s if you have no life outside video games. People with IRL responsibilities don’t have the time to sink hours into Forza each day.


I got more balls in the air than you can imagine (obviously) ... you should stick to things you know about.
Rank: Racing Permit
#73 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 9:59:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Perhapst "bad" difficulty? I use new racer for many things and all new showcases on a first try.

Thanks but I was on new racer as well. Was able to beat it now though. I guess I'm too used to driving the mad power packages you are forced to use in online adventures.

LOL, it's possible, different "racing" :D I don't currently play adventures and did it on a first try with normal racing style so I am not sure what could be wrong. Normal ideal line without sliding.



After a couple attempts at beating the showcase and gradually lowering the difficulty, it seems to me the issue is that the event is slightly bugged and is not affected by difficulty settings at all - the bikes seem to drive at pretty much the same speed on New Racer as they do on Expert and anything in between. So...props to those of you who can beat it on unbeatable, back luck for us slower folks. Luckily I can get my 80% elsewhere :P
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#74 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 10:13:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ferkelparade Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Perhapst "bad" difficulty? I use new racer for many things and all new showcases on a first try.

Thanks but I was on new racer as well. Was able to beat it now though. I guess I'm too used to driving the mad power packages you are forced to use in online adventures.

LOL, it's possible, different "racing" :D I don't currently play adventures and did it on a first try with normal racing style so I am not sure what could be wrong. Normal ideal line without sliding.



After a couple attempts at beating the showcase and gradually lowering the difficulty, it seems to me the issue is that the event is slightly bugged and is not affected by difficulty settings at all - the bikes seem to drive at pretty much the same speed on New Racer as they do on Expert and anything in between. So...props to those of you who can beat it on unbeatable, back luck for us slower folks. Luckily I can get my 80% elsewhere :P

Exactly the same I thought. Then some friends told they have troubles with showcases but I didn't... and I usually play on New racer so I thought it could be it. Still don't know :D
Rank: Racing Permit
#75 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 10:30:49 AM(UTC)
Hi ppl,

So, i'm extremely annoyed by the second race of "Championship: "Autumn Community Championship" (I mean the sprint race).

What's the point of this race ? Do you even test the track in expert mode ?

The AI is aggressive at possible and fks you up, AI cars just crash every time into the tree at a specific corner but no matter what, they are faster than you. They doesn't seem to be affected by the road or the bumps.

The track is extremely bad. It feels like a 12 yo kid put checkpoints randomly and tadaaaa, we got a race track.

is it just me or this track is absolute garbage ? I tried maybe 15 or 20 times and everytime. :|

I use the rally fighter (A800) but jeez, even that Jeep at A793 is faster than me. What's wrong with this game ?
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error