5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 12:33:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylergage07 Go to Quoted Post
Why do you want the Superfast so bad?

Because it's an amazing car and one of my favorite cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 12:38:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post

I can't speak for the other guy, but I want the Superfast so bad because:

1) I like Ferraris. A lot.

2) I like exotic supercars in general. A lot.

3) The 812 Superfast is the current high end of the Ferrari lineup and therefore it is current and relevant.

4) I have a nice livery downloaded that I am waiting to apply to the 812 as soon as I get one.

5) I've been playing almost nonstop for months and haven't had the opportunity to purchase or win one.

6) I like how the 812 looks.

7) I'm trying to get every car in the game for my garage.

I could probably find some more reasons, but do we really need to justify why we want this car or that car?

It's a car that was readily available in a prior game and now it's super hard to get.

This! Exactly!

#28 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:25:40 PM(UTC)
Looks like a pretty easy week, although the forzathon shop stinks this week. Should of bought a few more AC cobras :)
#29 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:56:47 PM(UTC)
The Autumn Community Championship is very good again like last week. I won the mud trail event by rolling my Jeep completely over, and back onto the wheels which still left me in 1st place. Great!!!

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:57:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:59:02 PM(UTC)

It's red.
#31 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:34:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phut yoo Go to Quoted Post
Looks like a pretty easy week, although the forzathon shop stinks this week. Should of bought a few more AC cobras :)

I found the Trial and PGG much harder this week but that's just me I guess
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:35:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Last time Mam Tor was the seasonal danger sign it was 1,200 ft, now just 1,010 ft, only 10 ft more than the standard. That's quite some bar lowering.

Yeah, I remember it pretty well :D It was probably a mistake. I do almost everything on a first try and sometimes with completely bad car. Not that one :D

1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:41:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phut yoo Go to Quoted Post

Forzathon shop was fine for me: I didn't have either of the cars. Missed them when they were available before.

I do miss the 3 straight weeks that had 10mil cars in the Forzathon shop though. Can we get some more 10mil cars in there please?

Or something in the slightly cheaper million+ range, like Paganis, Veneno, etc?
#34 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:50:01 PM(UTC)
Okay this is irritating... we just had a Seasonal Playground Games: Modern Rally event only a few weeks ago, in fact I'm certain it was within the first Playlist series, at Mortimer Gardens. This one is B-class (which I am grateful for, more lower classes, please!), and while I'm sure the first one was for a different class, it's syill awfully redundant. There are a number of other championship groups with a much greater variety of vehicles to choose from that have hardly been featured, if even at all. So, do you think you guys could please try harder to mix it up a little more? Some of us are trying to find a reason not to write this game off completely after having had so much in-game content neutered or removed from gameplay altogether. There's not many more buzzkills and letdowns I can take.

#rivals #lowerclasses #offroad #crosscountry

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:19:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Grammar

"Every train needs a caboose, right?"
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:15:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

It's red.

This is the most hilarious reply I've seen all day! lol You made my day. I'd like it too, especially if it's red.
#36 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:50:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Munch200375 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Last time Mam Tor was the seasonal danger sign it was 1,200 ft, now just 1,010 ft, only 10 ft more than the standard. That's quite some bar lowering.

We all know why and we're all not allowed to say...

*shakes head sadly and walks away*

Tis sad indeed
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:20:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post

Because it's an amazing car and one of my favorite cars.

Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post

I can't speak for the other guy, but I want the Superfast so bad because:

1) I like Ferraris. A lot.

2) I like exotic supercars in general. A lot.

3) The 812 Superfast is the current high end of the Ferrari lineup and therefore it is current and relevant.

4) I have a nice livery downloaded that I am waiting to apply to the 812 as soon as I get one.

5) I've been playing almost nonstop for months and haven't had the opportunity to purchase or win one.

6) I like how the 812 looks.

7) I'm trying to get every car in the game for my garage.

I could probably find some more reasons, but do we really need to justify why we want this car or that car?

It's a car that was readily available in a prior game and now it's super hard to get.

This! Exactly!

It's red.

Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post

It's red.

This is the most hilarious reply I've seen all day! lol You made my day. I'd like it too, especially if it's red.

I agree with all of y'all it's an amazing car and Forza: PLEASE PUT IT BACK IN THE FORZATHON SHOP!!!
#38 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:27:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post

And that average is probably higher than it should be due to players most likely cheating. I mean I have heard players say they have like 10k FP. how is that possible?

weekly event . 200
7 dailies and bonus . 200
2 hourly events a day
for a week 840

weekly total . 1240

9 weeks total . 11,160

Just an example of how quickly one might accumulate 10k points.

Yes that’s if you have no life outside video games. People with IRL responsibilities don’t have the time to sink hours into Forza each day.
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#39 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:38:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Azula No Hakai Go to Quoted Post

Because its like the only car that hasnt resurfaced and they keeep putting rubbish on the forzathon shop instead of that vehicle.

And it's a beast with the right tune on it.

And when it's made available again, another car will takes it's place that is hard to get and nashing of teeth will continue. But for those that don't have it, it's Freaking awesome!😁
#40 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:41:42 PM(UTC)
Quick question, did anyone else just get an update for FH4? I just tried to start up it and my Xbox said I needed to download an update before I could play. The update was around 135MB or so in size. So... what got changed or added?
#41 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:45:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Having spent the last week playing GT Sport, and coming back to FH4 for an hour or two today to complete the chore list, I see now my mistake in buying FH4. Both games are PEGI 3 rated, but GT Sport is able to be played by 3 year olds, whereas FH4 has 3 year olds as the primary target audience. It's the only explanation I can think of for why anyone would think it's a good idea to get the players to do such tedious pointless activities in the game that only a 3 year old would find interesting.

And before anyone says "but it's working, they got you to play the game" - no, it's not working. Before the chore list I played the game most days for tens of hours a week. The chore list has caused me to buy a PS4 and GT Sport and play that instead. So the chore list has reduced my playing of FH4 by something like 90+%.

IDK, I'm 51 and I enjoy it. Before the playlist came along, I never completed a seasonal championship series, and only bothered to do ones that may have a car I wanted as a reward.

Edit to add I was convoying with guy that's almost 80, he enjoys it too.

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:46:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:48:41 PM(UTC)
Quick question, did anyone else just get an update for FH4? I just tried to start up it and my Xbox said I needed to download an update before I could play. The update was around 135MB or so in size. So... what got changed or added?

https://forums.forzamoto...-287-500---April-18.aspx

Just a few posts down
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:12:58 PM(UTC)

Perhaps the question should be "What got taken away this time?" The current updates seem to be more like downgrades what with the music an' all.
#44 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:31:48 PM(UTC)
I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but the "Bad to the Bone" championship keeps resetting. I've done the first 3 races 3 times already. When I try to start the 4th race it just restarts the whole championship again.
#45 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:53:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chili Duck Go to Quoted Post
I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but the "Bad to the Bone" championship keeps resetting. I've done the first 3 races 3 times already. When I try to start the 4th race it just restarts the whole championship again.

On console? Tried a restart, or even check to see if console updated system?
#46 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:23:22 PM(UTC)
The community races were OUTSTANDING this week, probably the best so far. The trial was pretty easy, even the games I completed on the first try. The most "difficult" thing was the million skill score and even that was easy with the help of a skill song
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:31:27 PM(UTC)
What is going on with the showcase event? I'm a rank 11 in free-for-all and I can't even come close to winning the event.
 2 users liked this post.
#48 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:49:33 PM(UTC)
I don't understand why they hold the 812 back. I can only imagine they want to use it as incentive for an upcoming game feature because they are aware of its popularity. In the same way they used the Bone Shaker to promote PGG as seasonal events.
Unfortunately, unlike the Bone Shaker the 812 is not a good car in Forza. I dig its look & sound but for S1 it's too heavy and for S2 it lacks the cornering speeds a high-end car in S2 needs. It's trapped between the PI-classes - as in FM7. Too powerful for the lower class, too crappy for the higher one.
#49 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:49:48 PM(UTC)
Why is there always a Barn Find Rumour? What do they mean? Is there a barn find car, or just a rumour?

If there's a car, is it a repeat of another car, or is it a new car?

What Barn would it be in?

Why is this game so secretive?

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:51:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#50 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 11:07:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
What is going on with the showcase event? I'm a rank 11 in free-for-all and I can't even come close to winning the event.

That thing was nuts. I tried around 25 times before I won and it was literally by a hair. It took me twice as long to do this one event as it did the rest of the events put together. Completed everything though. Gotta have that giant 5000 dollar prize. lol
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error