This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages123>>Next
Rank: Moderator
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:38:15 AM(UTC)
AUTUMN
Starts April 18, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the second season of Series 8.

Next change: April 25 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific

https://twitter.com/WeAr...tus/1118884503282487296

BARN FIND RUMOR:


#FORZATHON SHOP
Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed.
  • 700 FP Car: 2017 Maserati Levanti S (existing Exclusive model)
  • 700 FP Car: 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT (existing Exclusive model)
  • ?00 FP Emote: See Me Whip
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Classic Top Hat
  • Wheelspins cost 40 FP & 150 FP


FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
  • 50% Summer reward: 2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione (newly added Exclusive model)
  • 80% Summer reward: 1967 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL (existing Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia FE (existing Exclusive)
  • 80% Series Completion: 2010 Ford Crown Victoria (existing Exclusive)



#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]

Earn 200 FP from this challenge plus 20 per Daily
  • Own and drive any Track Toy vehicle
  • Earn a total of 12 stars from Speed Zones with a Track Toy
  • Earn a total of 1 million Skill Score with a Track Toy
  • Win 3 Road Circuit events in a Track Toy
Note: Extreme Track Toy vehicles are a separate division and probably won't count.


SEASONAL EVENTS

    The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Roll With a Vantage" | S1 900 Aston Martin Vantage GT12
  • Reward: Trial Leather Jacket

    Showcase Remix: "Forest Sprite" | (Motorcycles)
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    Seasonal Playground Games: Express North Rail Yard | B700 Modern Rally
  • Reward: Wheelspin

    PR Stunt: Mam Tor Danger Sign | 1010.5 feet
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    PR Stunt: Peak Moor Speed Trap | 175.0 mph
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    PR Stunt: Lakeshore Speed Zone | 100.0 mph
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    Championship: "Autumn Community Championship" | Ashbrook Loop Scramble | A800 Extreme Offroad
  • Reward: Silver Waistcoat

    Championship: "Bad to the Bone" | Horizon Festival Sprint | PI 501-900 Rods and Customs
  • Reward: 1958 Plymouth Fury (newly added Exclusive model)

    Championship: "Glen Rannoch Retro Rally" | Mortimer Gardens Scramble | B700 Retro Rally
  • Reward: 100,000 CR

Championships must be completed on Expert or harder Drivatar difficulty to earn the unique reward. To earn the Trial reward, team members must all race against Unbeatable Drivatar difficulty and win as a team against the Drivatars.





Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:48:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:54:51 AM(UTC)
Last time Mam Tor was the seasonal danger sign it was 1,200 ft, now just 1,010 ft, only 10 ft more than the standard. That's quite some bar lowering.
Rank: Racing Permit
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:03:30 AM(UTC)
Weekly (Autumn) Forzathon Challenge shows "Complete!" even though i did not even do anything yet... & the percentage does not even reflect that it's "complete"... I guess it's a prompt for me to Reboot my game again hey, coz it seems that a Seamless Transition cannot be achieved
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
Rank: Racing Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:13:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Last time Mam Tor was the seasonal danger sign it was 1,200 ft, now just 1,010 ft, only 10 ft more than the standard. That's quite some bar lowering.


We all know why and we're all not allowed to say...

*shakes head sadly and walks away*
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:17:05 AM(UTC)
Still the same old Rival's Race Disciplines that we have had since release day. I'm giving up on this!!
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:31:15 AM(UTC)
Why did they put the prices up in the Forzathon shop after all the complaints about it previously. Is it them just sticking two fingers up to everyone?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:46:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Why did they put the prices up in the Forzathon shop after all the complaints about it previously. Is it them just sticking two fingers up to everyone?


Because them, unlike you, have telemetry data which tells them the average FP of a player, the minimum and the maximum.

And since they have those values, they can adjust the numbers to account for inflation. That's why.
Rank: Racing Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:26:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetleonidas Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Why did they put the prices up in the Forzathon shop after all the complaints about it previously. Is it them just sticking two fingers up to everyone?


Because them, unlike you, have telemetry data which tells them the average FP of a player, the minimum and the maximum.

And since they have those values, they can adjust the numbers to account for inflation. That's why.


Not to mention the fact they themselves cause the inflation by never offering anything new and exciting to spend FP on anymore thus leading to players like me sitting on 4000+... a figure which is growing by the day...

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:27:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:29:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetleonidas Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Why did they put the prices up in the Forzathon shop after all the complaints about it previously. Is it them just sticking two fingers up to everyone?


Because them, unlike you, have telemetry data which tells them the average FP of a player, the minimum and the maximum.

And since they have those values, they can adjust the numbers to account for inflation. That's why.


And that average is probably higher than it should be due to players most likely cheating. I mean I have heard players say they have like 10k FP. how is that possible?

Also, it's a dumb reasoning for increasing the FP. How about we get some cars worth buying? Although I will say it has been better lately. Still no Superfast though. Come on already!

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:30:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:49:18 AM(UTC)
Why do you want the Superfast so bad?

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:50:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:11:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
AUTUMN
Starts April 18, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the second season of Series 8.

Next change: April 25 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific

https://twitter.com/WeAr...tus/1118884503282487296

BARN FIND RUMOR:


#FORZATHON SHOP
Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed.
  • 700 FP Car: 2017 Maserati Levanti S (existing Exclusive model)
  • 700 FP Car: 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT (existing Exclusive model)
  • ?00 FP Emote: See Me Whip
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Classic Top Hat
  • Wheelspins cost 40 FP & 150 FP


FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
  • 50% Summer reward: 2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione (newly added Exclusive model)
  • 80% Summer reward: 1967 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL (existing Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia FE (existing Exclusive)
  • 80% Series Completion: 2010 Ford Crown Victoria (existing Exclusive)



#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]

Earn 200 FP from this challenge plus 20 per Daily
  • Own and drive any Track Toy vehicle
  • Earn a total of 12 stars from Speed Zones with a Track Toy
  • Earn a total of 1 million Skill Score with a Track Toy
  • Win 3 Road Circuit events in a Track Toy
Note: Extreme Track Toy vehicles are a separate division and probably won't count.


SEASONAL EVENTS

    The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Roll With a Vantage" | S1 900 Aston Martin Vantage GT12
  • Reward: Trial Leather Jacket

    Showcase Remix: "Forest Sprite" | (Motorcycles)
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    Seasonal Playground Games: Express North Rail Yard | B700 Modern Rally
  • Reward: Wheelspin

    PR Stunt: Mam Tor Danger Sign | 1010.5 feet
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    PR Stunt: Peak Moor Speed Trap | 175.0 mph
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    PR Stunt: Lakeshore Speed Zone | 100.0 mph
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    Championship: "Autumn Community Championship" | Ashbrook Loop Scramble | A800 Extreme Offroad
  • Reward: Silver Waistcoat

    Championship: "Bad to the Bone" | Horizon Festival Sprint | PI 501-900 Rods and Customs
  • Reward: 1958 Plymouth Fury (newly added Exclusive model)

    Championship: "Glen Rannoch Retro Rally" | Mortimer Gardens Scramble | B700 Retro Rally
  • Reward: 100,000 CR

Championships must be completed on Expert or harder Drivatar difficulty to earn the unique reward. To earn the Trial reward, team members must all race against Unbeatable Drivatar difficulty and win as a team against the Drivatars.









The following event is not working

Championship: "Autumn Community Championship" | Ashbrook Loop Scramble | A800 Extreme Offroad
Reward: Silver Waistcoat


Keeps saying: "This content is unavailable because it has not been downloaded. Please connect to Horizon Life to download it."


And the weird is that I am connected to Horizon Life and completed the other events.

So... What's going on? Someone facing the same issue? Any help please?


Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:14:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Why did they put the prices up in the Forzathon shop after all the complaints about it previously. Is it them just sticking two fingers up to everyone?


Because they don't understand pricing, and are taking figures from the game as false information.
Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:19:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylergage07 Go to Quoted Post
Why do you want the Superfast so bad?


I can't speak for the other guy, but I want the Superfast so bad because:

1) I like Ferraris. A lot.

2) I like exotic supercars in general. A lot.

3) The 812 Superfast is the current high end of the Ferrari lineup and therefore it is current and relevant.

4) I have a nice livery downloaded that I am waiting to apply to the 812 as soon as I get one.

5) I've been playing almost nonstop for months and haven't had the opportunity to purchase or win one.

6) I like how the 812 looks.

7) I'm trying to get every car in the game for my garage.

I could probably find some more reasons, but do we really need to justify why we want this car or that car?

It's a car that was readily available in a prior game and now it's super hard to get.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:32:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post

And that average is probably higher than it should be due to players most likely cheating. I mean I have heard players say they have like 10k FP. how is that possible?


weekly event . 200
7 dailies and bonus . 200
2 hourly events a day
for a week 840

weekly total . 1240

9 weeks total . 11,160


Just an example of how quickly one might accumulate 10k points.

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:35:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xITGOIx Go to Quoted Post



The following event is not working

Championship: "Autumn Community Championship" | Ashbrook Loop Scramble | A800 Extreme Offroad
Reward: Silver Waistcoat


Keeps saying: "This content is unavailable because it has not been downloaded. Please connect to Horizon Life to download it."


And the weird is that I am connected to Horizon Life and completed the other events.

So... What's going on? Someone facing the same issue? Any help please?




Had the same error, just restarted game and was working fine after that.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:39:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post

And that average is probably higher than it should be due to players most likely cheating. I mean I have heard players say they have like 10k FP. how is that possible?


weekly event . 200
7 dailies and bonus . 200
2 hourly events a day
for a week 840

weekly total . 1240

9 weeks total . 11,160


Just an example of how quickly one might accumulate 10k points.



Yeah, i'm now @ 9600 FP and they just accumulate because there's nothing to spent those points. Almost every time i already own what's on offer so no point spending points to duplicates.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:50:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Last time Mam Tor was the seasonal danger sign it was 1,200 ft, now just 1,010 ft, only 10 ft more than the standard. That's quite some bar lowering.


Interesting. Usually the sniveling is for making things easier.
I have a vocabulary and I don’t apologize for it.
#Rivals #OpenClasss #LowerClasses #AMCPacerX
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:50:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylergage07 Go to Quoted Post
Why do you want the Superfast so bad?


It was only available during the second week after the game launched, so not everybody was able able to get it, and it's the only FP exclusive car that hasn't been brought back (I think). Couple that with the shop having featured cars purchasable from the autoshow (ones on the cheaper end of the scale, mind you) multiple times, and you can see why demand is high and salt even higher.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:30:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylergage07 Go to Quoted Post
Why do you want the Superfast so bad?


Because its like the only car that hasnt resurfaced and they keeep putting rubbish on the forzathon shop instead of that vehicle.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:34:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Azula No Hakai Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Tylergage07 Go to Quoted Post
Why do you want the Superfast so bad?


Because its like the only car that hasnt resurfaced and they keeep putting rubbish on the forzathon shop instead of that vehicle.


And it's a beast with the right tune on it.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:59:55 AM(UTC)
I pretty much dislike most Ferrari vehicles, but the Superfast has become a go to vehicle for me in x-class for achievements such as speed zones and speed traps, especially when it has a good handling tune.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 11:02:06 AM(UTC)
Having spent the last week playing GT Sport, and coming back to FH4 for an hour or two today to complete the chore list, I see now my mistake in buying FH4. Both games are PEGI 3 rated, but GT Sport is able to be played by 3 year olds, whereas FH4 has 3 year olds as the primary target audience. It's the only explanation I can think of for why anyone would think it's a good idea to get the players to do such tedious pointless activities in the game that only a 3 year old would find interesting.

And before anyone says "but it's working, they got you to play the game" - no, it's not working. Before the chore list I played the game most days for tens of hours a week. The chore list has caused me to buy a PS4 and GT Sport and play that instead. So the chore list has reduced my playing of FH4 by something like 90+%.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 11:16:09 AM(UTC)
Does anyone else find the 599XX Evo kind of bouncy while using the in-car view when going above ~200mph? Like the D-Type Jag doesn't even bounce this much going 288mph.

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 11:39:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#24 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 11:52:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Beermachine66 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xITGOIx Go to Quoted Post



The following event is not working

Championship: "Autumn Community Championship" | Ashbrook Loop Scramble | A800 Extreme Offroad
Reward: Silver Waistcoat


Keeps saying: "This content is unavailable because it has not been downloaded. Please connect to Horizon Life to download it."


And the weird is that I am connected to Horizon Life and completed the other events.

So... What's going on? Someone facing the same issue? Any help please?




Had the same error, just restarted game and was working fine after that.


Thank you for the help man, now it works.

Rank: Racing Permit
#25 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 12:26:01 PM(UTC)
this is why i gave up on the season event. any champ race stuff. its broken. other stuff i will do.
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error