This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 11:59:39 AM(UTC)
I have completed all the challenges (even everything seasonal on the Fortune island) and the progress is at 94%. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Same 94% on the previous season which was at 100% when it was active.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 12:22:06 PM(UTC)
Daily Challenges?
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 6:51:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Archie Tulip Go to Quoted Post
Daily Challenges?

7 out of 7.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:34:30 PM(UTC)
Is the Rivals challenge not showing up on your playlist?
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:33:09 PM(UTC)
rivals or playqround games or trial event
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 10:33:05 PM(UTC)
For me the summer playlist showed only 80% after all tiles golden in the playlist menu, including 7/7 dailies.
I didn't do the qualification for ranked online earlier in the season but still it was shown as done/golden.
So I did the qualification and the completion jumped from 80% to 100% so some bug in showing the progress...
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:08:13 AM(UTC)
What isn't shaded out? That should tell you in a second.
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:09:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MJayFI Go to Quoted Post
For me the summer playlist showed only 80% after all tiles golden in the playlist menu, including 7/7 dailies.
I didn't do the qualification for ranked online earlier in the season but still it was shown as done/golden.
So I did the qualification and the completion jumped from 80% to 100% so some bug in showing the progress...

Yes, you had to requalify this week. Should be good for the month now.
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:49:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MJayFI Go to Quoted Post

For me it is similar, after the season change, my summer was no longer displayed with 100% but only with 76% . And achieving 100% does not seem to be possible for fall . but restart game fix it.

Notification

Icon
Error