This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 9:30:25 PM(UTC)
So I just finished an 11 people ranked online race, finished second. I think it is reasonable to expect a point increase, given I'm ranked at rank 11 (~2400 points). However, for whatever reason, it instead dropped my points (-7). I cannot figure out why, and the only relatable issue I experienced is in the previous round, after I finished 1st in the very last race, I got disconnected during the podium with no reasons whatsoever. However I should've been first in that championship mathematically anyway so that shouldn't be the issue (I think I shouldn't get point drop from finishing first). Also, I remember that you will get a point drop only if you forcefully quit the game. Is this a weird glitch or something? Or is it how the game supposed to be? (which will suck). I would appreciate some explanation.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:48:29 PM(UTC)

yes, you're right, each time you leave or being disconnected from a ranked adventure you get something like 15 penalty points, but it doesn't appear on your main score, but you can see your real points when you look at the ranked adventure leaderboard.
so the next time you'll do a race the points you'll get will be like : (your winning/loosing points) +(-15 penalty points).

Notification

Icon
Error