11 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 6:43:16 PM(UTC)
Id like to become an instructor

Gamertag: Cowboy1894
Timezone: -5 (central)

I can be on from 7-10 monday to thursday, 6-10 friday, all day most weekends
I can teach various drift techniques and how to setup and tune a car for drifting.. willing to show current instructors my drifting to see if i am good enough to be an instructor myself.
#52 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 7:51:18 AM(UTC)
Just thought i would check in. Kinda lost motivation with Forza recently but I will try to get on this weekend and start helping out, so how's the school going, do we have any more intstructors or graduates recently?
#53 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 7:39:46 PM(UTC)
My entry on drifting is decent but when trying to chain or hold a drift i seem to slide out even when easing the throttle off and on plus ive been drifting since forza 2, if that means anything haha

GT: NonFilly

#54 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 7:39:47 PM(UTC)
My entry on drifting is decent but when trying to chain or hold a drift i seem to slide out even when easing the throttle off and on plus ive been drifting since forza 2, if that means anything haha

GT: NonFilly

#55 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 8:38:12 PM(UTC)
Student
gt TsC IceVayne
rating: 3
any instructor
Eastern time.
problem with car continuing to slide and i hit walls looking for a good car to just stick with an actually point drift an win online.
#56 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:09:03 AM(UTC)
Are any instructors on that are able to help?
#57 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2014 2:16:03 AM(UTC)
Student
Flamaxx
rating: NO FORZA 5 DRIFTING DONE YET
any instructor
CET
Usualy online on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday Night, I am online all day today cous of day off.
My Real life car:
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2014 4:55:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cowboy1894 Go to Quoted Post
Id like to become an instructor

Gamertag: Cowboy1894
Timezone: -5 (central)

I can be on from 7-10 monday to thursday, 6-10 friday, all day most weekends
I can teach various drift techniques and how to setup and tune a car for drifting.. willing to show current instructors my drifting to see if i am good enough to be an instructor myself.

You were pretty good when we played, so welcome aboard
#59 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 12:59:44 PM(UTC)
GT: PilotImp175
Skill: 1
Central Time
Will be on all week except Friday
Looking how to drift well, along with learning how to tune and upgrade a drift car. For now I have a Nissan 240SX as a drift car.
#60 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 3:53:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PilotImp175 Go to Quoted Post
GT: PilotImp175
Skill: 1
Central Time
Will be on all week except Friday
Looking how to drift well, along with learning how to tune and upgrade a drift car. For now I have a Nissan 240SX as a drift car.

I can help you now if you want.. ill send you a friend request
#61 Posted : Saturday, March 15, 2014 2:36:51 PM(UTC)
coda273
2/10
#62 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2014 8:49:08 AM(UTC)
Student. (Would be willing to teach after i am comfortable)
GT: strife67
Rating: Honestly I'm not sure. I have been drifting since FM1 and other racing simulators. Did great in most and was atleast a 8.5/10 on FM4. However FM5.. not some much yet..
Any instructor
Eastern Time. I am normally on through parts of the day, however I am more likely free towards the evening. Message me on Xbox Live would be the best way to get a hold of me.

My issue: I believe is the continuation to hold a drift. Either I spin half way through, or the car straightens out and rockets me to the outside.

History: Most of the time, I have been drifting Unmodified cars, "Showroom Cars". I buy a car I enjoy and drift it stock. If i want to make it more serious, then i add alittle modifications here and there. In FM4 i had a only like 2 extreme drift builds. My pure black 71 Mach 1 Mustang with 540 HP was my Fuji Drifter (A class). I didn't need all of the horsepower obviously, I used alot of throttle control, and i am very familiar and comfortable with doing so. My most powerful Drift car was also another 71 Mach 1 made for larger tracks with about 810 HP(A 9** and S 605). Like i said, throttle control. I have been kicked from a handful of public lobbies due to my likes of drifting stock cars. After I win, a Vote To Kick pops up most the time.. I have drifted a stock D class 71 Mustang on Fuji countless times and won, all the way up to stock R2 class cars (GT2, GT1) and even a couple R1 cars and won. I also have a B class Hummer that i won against a bet that i couldn't beat them in it.

My Builds: In FM4 when i did build drift cars, I normally just went with Sports Grade parts. Sports Suspension, Sports/Race Brakes, Roll Cage, Sport Weight Reduction, Sport Tires and the likes. I don't normally touch the engine of a car unless i have bigger plans for it.

Goal: I don't really drift for points, however i do in lobbies. Mostly i go for style. My goal is to start small. Later as i get more comfortable i will start drifting higher class cars (north of S class). As a personal challenge, i wish to make a drift indy car. I already have the start of one i think, but until i can be more comfortable with drifting, I won't know.

Anything I might of forgotten, I'm not sure.
#63 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2014 11:13:26 PM(UTC)
Gamertag: Girth Steelrod
Your drift rating (1-10): 2 ( maybe. I don't have much to compare. I can get some good drifts every now and then but I'm looking to be more consistent. I'd like to be able to hold a nice drift through an entire turn. I tend to come in too fast and slide right through or come in to slow and sort of stop. )
(Optional) Desired Instructor: any

My main goal for drifting right now is to get points in some of the different drifting rival events. Additionally, I'd like to get some info on how to build a drift tune so that I can build up different cars.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:54:36 AM(UTC)
New to gaming and Forza 5 and wanting to learn how to DRIFT....

Gamertag = RelaxedPRKid

Skill Level = zippo (got a perfect drift -- not deliberately, lol!, 33 good drifts, again not deliberate)
By the way, where does one find such in the game?

Any instructor is welcomed!

PST zone, yet can work around times/days.

**NOTE: Will be out until next Monday and w/o my XBox One / FM5.

Thanks for considering to teach me how to drift.

p.s. Only seen several videos online and build/tuned the RX-7 per Dis Swirly's video.

DJ Saoco
#65 Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:46:04 PM(UTC)
GT: Anthonys Baked
Drift rating: 0
Prefered instructor: any

I need some serious help, I literaly cant even get a drift going without spinning out! thanks in advance.
#66 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:31:06 PM(UTC)
Any students that havent been claimed by a teacher already, send me a friend request and i will help you out as soon as i can
#67 Posted : Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:35:10 AM(UTC)
gt: ky south side 23
drift rating: 3
anybody that has the time I am eastern time normally late like 10 or 11 om
#68 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 6:04:48 PM(UTC)
GT Captain1nsano89

drift scale doesnt go into the negatives

wanting to get better at drifting
#69 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 1:34:16 AM(UTC)
Please help I'm a new guy to forza 5 but not to cars I love cars and like to get good at new stuff and need help to learn to drift in forza 5 my gt is CanadianxMOOS3
#70 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2014 1:23:42 PM(UTC)
I would love to join drift school I could really use help I'm on pacific standard time I live in sd I'm on always signed in on live so shoot me a pm if you would like to help me out instructors would like some one who is in there 20's so convo is more relatable I don't want a little kid teaching me . My gt is my user name lil FYI it's a lot to type lol

Edited by user Friday, March 28, 2014 1:24:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#71 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 11:37:24 AM(UTC)
I'm looking for some help with drifting. I'm not bad in FM4, but in FM5 i just suck, i've been trying to get the hang of it for so long, i think i need someone to tune my car for me as i don't understand it myself. or just some practice with others, I'm from Ireland and my timezone is GMT 0.
#72 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 9:52:50 PM(UTC)
i would love to get better at drifting in Forza 5. I used to be descent in Forza 4, but it seems all has changed since Forza 5 has been released. Below is my application to be a student.

Gamertag: SharpestKilla
Your drift rating (1-10): 1
(Optional) Desired Instructor:

Edited by user Monday, March 31, 2014 10:18:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 6:06:28 PM(UTC)
GT- GrizzlyBerserkr
Drift Rating - 1
I have 210k credits and quite a few cars. EST timezone (from michigan).
#74 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 4:57:02 PM(UTC)
Gamertag: Deloy00
Forza 5 is my first Forza game, and I am awful at drifting. Rating probably -1
Thanks for your time
I have 2 million CR
MT Zone (UTC) I live in Phoenix, AZ

Edited by user Thursday, April 3, 2014 6:50:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 6:35:51 PM(UTC)
GT: Anima Pura
Drift Rating: 2 (At least I can get it sliding!)
Instructor: No particular preference

I have already set up a beginner drift build on a RX-7, I think it's at least decent as it is, since it's pretty close to some popular drift builds of the same car. If anybody would like to help me at least get the basics down, I'd be more than grateful. Thanks to the community in advance!
"Leave me alone, I know what to do!" - Kimi Raikkonen
11 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error