2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 4:25:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dudas Daniel Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I'm having a problem.

I have so many class A cars, that when the car select menu comes up, I have trouble finding a good car for the race type. There are no options to filter or sort the cars, and even if I had previously bought a suitable car, and put a good tune on it, I can't find it in time, and the game gives me the Jeep Trailcat for an A class street race, so naturally I finish second last, falling in rankings.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

It's simple, there are only a few specific cars in each class that still need to be tuned or enhanced by proper blueprint.

This makes the selection a bit easier :-)

#27 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 10:58:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dudas Daniel Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I'm having a problem.

I have so many class A cars, that when the car select menu comes up, I have trouble finding a good car for the race type. There are no options to filter or sort the cars, and even if I had previously bought a suitable car, and put a good tune on it, I can't find it in time, and the game gives me the Jeep Trailcat for an A class street race, so naturally I finish second last, falling in rankings.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

You should be able to filter your cars by pressing the back button (or whatever it's called now on Xbox One) and jumping straight to the manufacturer you want.

Edited by user Saturday, October 17, 2020 1:31:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 2:03:23 AM(UTC)
you can add a "favorites" flag.
You can also choose liveries depending on the use of vehicule

Tyres filter is bugged therefore hardly usable online / often missing.

Edited by user Saturday, October 17, 2020 2:05:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error