This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:52:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
People complain when they drop the requirements to 80% and offer nothing for 100%. Now they give a reward for 100% and people complain again. Some of you will NEVER be made happy, no matter what happens.
Are you just NOW coming to that conclusion? Come on Stang, you have been around here long enough to know that that has been true for years.

#127 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:35:37 AM(UTC)
If youre going to merge and consolidate threads, could you please either send a msg or insert some sort of notation so users dont lose their mind trying to find something they swear they posted correctly and/or repost the same thing all over again, provoking you to merge a second, identical post, and so on and so on...
#128 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:41:10 AM(UTC)
Regarding the Modern Race Suit & Hemet (Black), I love 'em... but they're not dark enough. The black is too faded and looks like it's all already gone through the wash a few hundred times without a colorguard detergent.
 2 users liked this post.
#129 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:53:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
People complain when they drop the requirements to 80% and offer nothing for 100%. Now they give a reward for 100% and people complain again. Some of you will NEVER be made happy, no matter what happens.
Are you just NOW coming to that conclusion? Come on Stang, you have been around here long enough to know that that has been true for years.

No, I've known it for quite a while, I'm only just now saying something about it.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#130 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:57:27 AM(UTC)

That's because you think that 5000 is a reward, it's not.
#131 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:12:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
When I get 5000 on a wheelspin I think of it as a loss, not a win. Minimum amount of money that I call a gain is 50,000, otherwise I would sell my cars more often instead of binning them.

I take that a win just because i raither take 1000cr than duplicate common car.

And 5000cr for 100% completion sounds like a bad joke.
 1 user liked this post.
#132 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:54:05 AM(UTC)

No, it because I realize that it's better than nothing which is what we had before. People ask for something extra for 100%, they got it. Now suddenly it isn't enough and they want more.

5000 CR is still something, therefore making it a reward. It just isn't the reward greedy people are looking for.

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:55:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#133 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:05:17 AM(UTC)

No, it because I realize that it's better than nothing which is what we had before. People ask for something extra for 100%, they got it. Now suddenly it isn't enough and they want more.

5000 CR is still something, therefore making it a reward. It just isn't the reward greedy people are looking for.

No, you could call 5000 a negative, an insult which makes it less than something. The brain works on negatives just as much as it works on positives. The amount of effort it would take to get 5000 makes it a negative. It's like fighting a lion to get its chicken dinner.

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:10:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#134 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:29:52 AM(UTC)
I guess I am one of the few who do these tasks and consider finishing the tasks the rewards.

Any additional reward (yes, even 5,000) is just that, an additional reward. I was not expecting the 5000 reward for 100% completion. It is not a negative. It is not an insult. Well, not to me anyway.
 2 users liked this post.
#135 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:06:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
I guess I am one of the few who do these tasks and consider finishing the tasks the rewards.

Any additional reward (yes, even 5,000) is just that, an additional reward. I was not expecting the 5000 reward for 100% completion. It is not a negative. It is not an insult. Well, not to me anyway.

You got to admit that it is a little funny. It made me laugh when I saw the 5000cr pop up last night. I wasn't insulted by it but did kind of wonder what the point was, it almost seems like they did it as a joke.

That being said I would not be surprised if they gave 5000cr for each season and then 100,000 for the 100% series completion.
#136 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:26:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: baritone mike Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post

You got to admit that it is a little funny.
Yes I will give you that (lol)

#137 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:54:11 PM(UTC)
For those who want to actually 100%I think a much better reward is a Super Wheelspin, enough so you can get some hefty credits but its not like non-completers are losing content. 5,000 credits in Forza accomplishes nothing.
 1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:35:30 PM(UTC)
Then people will complain when they get 5k/7k/pink miniskirt...
 1 user liked this post.
#139 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:41:19 PM(UTC)
Absolutely right @chicken, I want a super spin too! 5K is a joke even for someone with 405 mill
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#140 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 1:18:23 AM(UTC)
I have had a look around and cannot see an answer so here goes.

I am having trouble beating the bikes. I am 3 to 5 seconds down on any level I use.

Ideas please, but not the practice versions as I have been trying very hard since the Challenge went live and need to break the 80% wall. I am just a few % off by the way.
#141 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 1:38:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I have had a look around and cannot see an answer so here goes.

I am having trouble beating the bikes. I am 3 to 5 seconds down on any level I use.

Ideas please, but not the practice versions as I have been trying very hard since the Challenge went live and need to break the 80% wall. I am just a few % off by the way.

Check the autumn thread...summer has finished
#142 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 1:39:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
If youre going to merge and consolidate threads, could you please either send a msg or insert some sort of notation so users dont lose their mind trying to find something they swear they posted correctly and/or repost the same thing all over again, provoking you to merge a second, identical post, and so on and so on...

Why not just check your post history and you will find your posts straight away
#143 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 1:42:54 AM(UTC)
Thanks.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error