6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
#101 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 4:39:23 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Hey guys, I've been away from FH4 for a bit, but I'm back now and have probably a stupid question. I am trying to get the MB GT4 from the summer season playlist, and I can't find what I need to do in order to complete the season to 50% to get it. What do I need to do?

Edited by user Tuesday, April 16, 2019 8:01:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:08:12 PM(UTC)
Use the Hoonigan RS200 tuned to S900 for this event.
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:10:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SixFeetUnder828 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys, I've been away from FH4 for a bit, but I'm back now and have probably a stupid question. I am trying to get the MB GT4 from the summer season playlist, and I can't find what I need to do in order to complete the season to 50% to get it. What do I need to do?

It shows you on the actual playlist
If its not gold it still needs to be done
#104 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:50:23 PM(UTC)
Does that include the seasonal racing and PR events too?
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#105 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:01:04 PM(UTC)
Yes, all seasonal is for that season. The ranked adventure and rivals is for the entire series, and adds the same same % to each season as it does to the series.

You can easily get to 50% by completing the weekly forzathon, probably stunts and seasonal championships. You can easily reach 80% by completing the trials and PGG and rivals, plus dailies.

Ranked adventure adds 18% for seasonal and series.
#106 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:05:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Use the Hoonigan RS200 tuned to S900 for this event.

Thanks - tried that previously with no luck. Will give it yet another shot.
Amiable Zany

1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:16:19 PM(UTC)
After many car and tuning combinations I won it with the Opel.
I really enjoyed that race...even tho I had to repeat it so many times over a couple days to get the win it never felt like a grind as the multi player challenges
Need Moe quality tracks like that
#108 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:16:42 PM(UTC)
I really enjoyed that race...even tho I had to repeat it so many times over a couple days to get the win it never felt like a grind as the multi player challenges
#109 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 7:13:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AxelBaron Go to Quoted Post

The Opel is one I haven’t tried yet. Will do so.
It’s a great track, but dang. After so many repeats, I’ve moved up in finishing, but the last series of narrow twisties kill me every time.
Amiable Zany

3 users liked this post.
#110 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 6:41:50 AM(UTC)
Just reached 100% completion for this season and I received 5000 Credits for reaching it. I'm happy that there is at least some reward for reaching 100%, but only 5000 Credits? I mean really?

i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / Samsung 50" 4K UHD
 3 users liked this post.
#111 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:04:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Carrythxd Go to Quoted Post
Just reached 100% completion for this season and I received 5000 Credits for reaching it. I'm happy that there is at least some reward for reaching 100%, but only 5000 Credits? I mean really?

Got mine, too. I guess 5,000 is better than nothing

#112 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:22:58 AM(UTC)
Maybe you get more than 20,000 total credits if you complete everything.
User is suspended until 2/17/2047 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
#113 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:45:49 AM(UTC)
Just got 5000 CR for 100% Completion of Summer Playlist.., i'm Sorry, but that's an Insult... Rather Don't Reward Me.., Better not to Care, than to Insult
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
 1 user liked this post.
#114 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:56:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

Could happen. I don't remember them saying anything about this Bonus.
#115 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:41:21 AM(UTC)

Well if we get 5k for reaching 100% in the season, maybe we'll get 10k for reaching 100% overall? 😁

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:42:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / Samsung 50" 4K UHD
 3 users liked this post.
#116 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 9:03:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Carrythxd Go to Quoted Post

Well if we get 5k for reaching 100% in the season, maybe we'll get 10k for reaching 100% overall? 😁

5,000 Forzathon Points would have been more representative of 100% completion effort (equivalent of approx. 40mil CR). 5,000 credits.... I can get that in the time it took the animation to award me that 5,000 CR.... (aka a wheelspin). Oh well, thanks for the 5,000CR, I'll go invest it in my 401k so maybe it'll be worth something when I retire.
 2 users liked this post.
#117 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 10:03:16 AM(UTC)
I really wasn't expecting anything in addition for the 100% completion. I have only today's daily event to do to achieve 5 consecutive weeks of 100%
#118 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 12:20:06 PM(UTC)
When I get 5000 on a wheelspin I think of it as a loss, not a win. Minimum amount of money that I call a gain is 50,000, otherwise I would sell my cars more often instead of binning them.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2019 12:22:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#119 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 5:31:06 PM(UTC)
I laughed when I saw the 5000 CR ... that's just a nothing amount of money in the game ... but the rest of the idea was good. Having a reward for 100% is cool as long as it feels completely optional. I'd call it a step in the right direction. But, less importantly because it's not a big a deal, c'mon now about 5000 CR. Isn't that like 3rd place in a single event for doing everything? Or 2 minutes of solo racing? If you get 100% 10 weeks in a row, maybe you can upgrade a car. 100K would still be modest, but more reasonable.

I really liked this week's Trial. Last week's, too. Some good decisions.

The cars matched the courses. When they don't, some people don't like it. But when they do match, nobody's mad. There should never be events with stuff like supercars on dirt. People have the freedom to blueprint those themselves.

There was no "best of 4" nonsense, where it's "first to win two", but with a 4th race that can never ever factor.

And the circuit races last week had 5 laps. Lengthening the races makes the experience much better, as patience isn't punished as much. The shorter races incentivize throwing patience out the window and driving as dirty as it takes to get to the front asap. Some people are going to be animals regardless, but more laps, better driving, and more time for those that belong out front to get there. This should really be applied to ranked play, especially if PG keeps their demolition derby, which 30 seconds of ghosting did NOT fix.

I think the Trials might be the multiplayer race mode that works out the best. Some people still drive dirty, dirty, dirty, but there's at least some incentive not to, and a higher percentage seem to try to drive clean. I do these a bunch of times every week.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2019 5:36:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#120 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 6:35:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dogwitch Go to Quoted Post
i stop trying to do the champ. any of t he weekly ones. coming in dead last. ever since 3 updates ago. it been broken ai wins.

The updates have not affected how ai respond in any of the championships.

it has for me really bad rubber banding. but i have alpha lvl firmware for the console.

#121 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:14:31 PM(UTC)
I seen when you reach 100% of one of the Season Completion, you get rewarded.... with... 5,000 Cr!

So, if someone want to do 100% of each season : they get 20 000 Cr in total? It's a waste of time to 100% then. Give an higher amount but, 5 000 Cr? Really? xD
#122 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:06:22 PM(UTC)
I rather enjoyed the first one. I wasn't crazy about the narrow checkpoints, either, but a healthy majority of the course was on secondary dirt trails across a very hilly terrain - not a wide 2 or 4-lane asphalt highway; narrower checkpoints make more sense here, though I would have included about a foot or so more space between flag markers for aesthetic purposes. And that fake-out at the end before the finish line was great; caught me totally by surprise. Very refreshing; loved it! 👍🏼

The second one I found less compelling, as dirt trail courses that are +40% asphalt are a pet peeve of mine. Community-generated courses should take care not to over-utilize track segments that are already used in multiple official Playground courses as segment redundancy negates any originality or personality the creator may have added into thie work. The last thing I want in a community course is that "oh, been here, done that, seen it all before"-feel.

What I really don't care for is that there's only been two courses per community championship (thoughh I *think* the very first one had three). I understand that in some instances, there may not be enough community submissions that meet a certain quality threshhold. But doesn't mean Playground can't add it's own temporary creation. Take an existing route, mix up the weather conditions, and run the thing backwards. If I'm not mistaken, they used to do exactly that with the Monthly Rivals in Horizon 3 (ah, remember that, back in the good ol' days?), and with a leaderboard to boot. True, that then conflicts with the 'community' part of 'community-generated route championships,' so then call it something else if need be. I'd just rather a soild, thoughtfully created PG route be included into the mix if I I'm going to have to run through a mixed grab-bag of random routes. OR, just don't included a community-generated championship at all until enough community-generated routes meeting any required quality threshhold or preresiquites, if any, have been submitted.
Every train needs a caboose, right?
#123 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 11:35:03 PM(UTC)
Redacted: Posted in error

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:26:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Redacted

Every train needs a caboose, right?
 2 users liked this post.
#124 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:43:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dabre101 Go to Quoted Post
Just got 5000 CR for 100% Completion of Summer Playlist.., i'm Sorry, but that's an Insult... Rather Don't Reward Me.., Better not to Care, than to Insult

Lol and last month we got nothing for getting 100% each week ...or even for the whole series
I didn't even bother getting 100% this week
Playground games not worth the effort
 2 users liked this post.
#125 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:31:00 AM(UTC)
People complain when they drop the requirements to 80% and offer nothing for 100%. Now they give a reward for 100% and people complain again. Some of you will NEVER be made happy, no matter what happens.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error