This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 5:15:55 AM(UTC)
I have an "**** Rumble 3in1" racing wheel. I know everything is working as i play with it on Horizon 4, however Motorsport 6 Apex won't allow me to set any of the binds to it. Does anyone know how to fix this? As i do not want to buy Motorsport 7 and it not work.
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 8:03:30 PM(UTC)
I'm not sure what brand or model of wheel you're describing I've never heard of that. However Forza 6 Apex has very little wheel support. In fact it originally had nearly no e when it released and they have since added some. Forza Motorsport 7 however supports pretty much any wheel that you can plug into USB, you can bind to it as you need to.

I have a fanatec clubsport V2.5 wheelbase and formula V2 wheel attached to it. This is not listed as directly supported at all. They do support the V2.0 wheelbase but that does not work with mine. What I had to do is select default wheel under settings and then hit V on the keyboard to customize the buttons. It's still a little wonky and seems to lose settings when I exit the game, however it only takes a moment to reset them.

If you're wondering what to do I would say just skip fighting with Apex and go ahead and get 7. It is superb and seems to work tremendously with nearly every wheel plugged in.

Notification

Icon
Error