This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 2:07:44 AM(UTC)
A big THANKS to ALL who suggested any help to get me over the 80% mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did the PG's and was on the winning team at first attempt (5-0), Ford Capri garaged and my Auction House obtained car sold pretty quick for a pittance. Hope who got it actually needed it and will not make millions!
Must remember this in Season 8 and get over the 80% total.
I now have to search Auction House to hunt down the Porsche 914/6 and the Pontiac 1965 cars.
#77 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 4:59:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post
So, just out of curiosity, why was a car that can be bought in the Autoshow used as a reward in Spring Games - Series 7 with the comment "HARD TO FIND CAR!" when it's in fact not hard to find?

(No, I am not whining/b*tching/moaning in case someone wants to come go out of their way to defend PG)

I checked my garage, and saw that I didn't already have it. Then I checked the autoshow, and saw that it was available, and well under 100,000 CR. I know I own it in FM7 or Horizon 3, probably both, and have driven it maybe once.

Based on that, I decided not to do the Spring games.

Literally 15 minutes later, I won it in a wheelspin. :D

Edited by user Sunday, April 7, 2019 4:59:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#78 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 6:58:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
So, just out of curiosity, why was a car that can be bought in the Autoshow used as a reward in Spring Games - Series 7 with the comment "HARD TO FIND CAR!" when it's in fact not hard to find?

(No, I am not whining/b*tching/moaning in case someone wants to come go out of their way to defend PG)

I checked my garage, and saw that I didn't already have it. Then I checked the autoshow, and saw that it was available, and well under 100,000 CR. I know I own it in FM7 or Horizon 3, probably both, and have driven it maybe once.

I started auction for 90k yesterday and for 24 hours. Did you buy it? :D

#79 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 7:18:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post

I started auction for 90k yesterday and for 24 hours. Did you buy it? :D

Why, yes. Yes I did. And you say you've also got a line on a slightly used bridge in Brooklyn? Please, tell me more.
#80 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 7:58:49 AM(UTC)
:D
#81 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 8:23:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JurassicJoeDawg Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
Spring Forzathon Playlist Suggested Cars, Tunes and Blueprint to help reduce the time of the grind:

Weekly Challenge: 1993 Mclaren F1 - “EZ Forzathon” (S1 900 so most people can control it on the Marathon). For the two Road Circuit races use blueprint at Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit: “10sec Road Circuit”
Trial Event: 2016 Aston Martin Vantage GT12 - “EZ Season Win” (S1 900)
Playground Event: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR - “EZ Season Win” (A 800)
Veloster Raptor: 2017 Ford Raptor - “EZ Season Win” (A 800)
Bamburgh Off-road Championship: 2017 Ford Raptor - “EZ Season Win” (A 800) same as above
Ludicrous Speed: 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder - “EZ Season Win” (S2 988, tried not to overpower to allow better control for casual users)

Reward Car Tunes:
2019 BMW Z4 Roadster: “S1 Perfect Tune”
2002 BMW M3-GTR: “S1 Perfect Tune”

Thanks! Fastest Seasonal Playlist completion for me yet using your tunes and blueprint. Much appreciated.
Total Time to complete this seasons playlist (besides the remaining daily challenges): 89 minutes... 1hr:29min to get to 95% complete and get both the BMWs.... pretty sweet deal!

Holy Toledo, Batman. I am new to the forums, but I shoulda checked this out a lot earlier. It woulda saved me loads of wasted money on useless tunes/cars. These tunes were ridiculously easy/good. Mclaren F1, AM Vantage GT12 and the Ford Raptor are all now favorited in my garage. Thank you very much for actually taking time to make useful tunes. I am now following your Creative Hub :)! looks like you are or at least close to legendary status too based on your tune downloads. Keep up the good work!
#82 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 1:12:19 PM(UTC)
I really want to unlock the e46 M3 GTR for spring season but I've done all the seasonal events and stunts, the weekly challenge and all dailys so far but even after i complete all daily challenges I'll only be at 76% what am i missing? Also i noticed that the seasonal playgroynd games never shows complete is that the issue?
#83 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 1:26:48 PM(UTC)
Cant stand the new update, I go through and play all the challenges but do not get any credit(not completed)still shows up at the end of the racing. Why did I pay for the DLC pack when nothing new is going on it? Don't know why you had to go and mess with a good thing. Somebody's britches got to big.
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 2:25:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MisfitBuilds Go to Quoted Post
I really want to unlock the e46 M3 GTR for spring season but I've done all the seasonal events and stunts, the weekly challenge and all dailys so far but even after i complete all daily challenges I'll only be at 76% what am i missing? Also i noticed that the seasonal playgroynd games never shows complete is that the issue?

Whatever isn't Gold in the Festival Playlist screen is what you haven't completed. Remember that you actually have to win the Playground Games event, not just finish it
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#85 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 3:09:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Supermax1 Go to Quoted Post
Cant stand the new update, I go through and play all the challenges but do not get any credit(not completed)still shows up at the end of the racing. Why did I pay for the DLC pack when nothing new is going on it? Don't know why you had to go and mess with a good thing. Somebody's britches got to big.

Apparently you aren't doing the events as is required for them to count as completed
#86 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 4:12:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MisfitBuilds Go to Quoted Post

Whatever isn't Gold in the Festival Playlist screen is what you haven't completed. Remember that you actually have to win the Playground Games event, not just finish it

I vote for that to change to only participate and finish the event for it to count towards the playlist, no matter the outcome. That gamemode is boring for many of us, and making us do it twice or triple due to bad luck or bad teammates suck.. that's why i'm mostly away from it anyways, but changing this could help a lot.
Playing on PC with i5 2500k cpu, 16 gb ram and rx 470 4gb gpu on an Lg freesync 24" IPS display with the Xbox One Recon Tech controller.
#87 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 6:19:34 PM(UTC)
I've tied everythingand I've done all the races/jumps/drift roads/speed zones I could but I can only reach 73% on spring and I really want the BMW M3-GTR. Please reply if you know how to solve this or if you'd sell me a M3-GTR.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#88 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 6:41:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LionRacing135 Go to Quoted Post
I've tied everythingand I've done all the races/jumps/drift roads/speed zones I could but I can only reach 73% on spring and I really want the BMW M3-GTR. Please reply if you know how to solve this or if you'd sell me a M3-GTR.

Anything that isn't gold in the playlist is stuff you can do to increase your percentage.
 2 users liked this post.
#89 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 9:15:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Just great. I wasted money on the stupid F1 for no reason. Would it kill these people to give a heads up as to what's going to be coming up in the shop??? I'm enraged right now. Something always comes up to make me hate this game just when I like it again. Unbelievable.

Please don't call the F1 stupid. Any other car in the game have at it. Not the F1. Thanks.
#90 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 11:45:20 PM(UTC)
I've tried everything to unlock more than 80% of the spring season and I'm capped at 75 and I've completed everything please help
#91 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 6:14:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LionRacing135 Go to Quoted Post

It's a known annoying bug, just restart the game and your progress will be back.
 1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 6:39:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Supermax1 Go to Quoted Post

Make sure you are doing the championships on Expert difficulty. It won't count otherwise.

Also, you got what you paid for with DLC. It was advertised as 42 cars, which we got. Anything else has either been added through the playlist or seasonal prizes.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2019 6:40:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#93 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:27:23 AM(UTC)
Ok, yesterday I got M3-GTR but have to say it was not so easy to complete all the stuff especially on pro difficulty. The car sounds much better than the regular M3 and handles very well. It's a nice addition to the game.
#94 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:43:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheLittleJacob Go to Quoted Post
Ok, yesterday I got M3-GTR but have to say it was not so easy to complete all the stuff especially on pro difficulty. The car sounds much better than the regular M3 and handles very well. It's a nice addition to the game.

Why do it on pro when you only were required to do some of it on Expert
#95 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 4:26:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheLittleJacob Go to Quoted Post

Why do it on pro when you only were required to do some of it on Expert

Because I set this difficulty for all the career progress and I have to win all the other challenges on pro no matter what. I know it's a bit strange but this is the way I play. In the past I was not using rewind either but I changed my mind for this one.

4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error