This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 10:21:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GCE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Got both of the trials done on the first try, I think I enjoyed the one on the island a little more even though I had wallriding teammates

What Modern rally car do you recommend for the Island trial?

I used my 05 Sti. I have my Evos in S1 and I didnt feel like downgrading them to meet A class. So either pick a Evo or Sti
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#52 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 10:21:59 AM(UTC)
Make that 1 more. Not complaining in the least.. just an observation.

I always look forward to the Weekly Events, and most always totally enjoy them. This was not the case this week as I really didn't like the F1 and there seemed to be much more driving involved than normal. Had this been in a car I liked, I probably wouldn't have noticed the extra driving, and no doubt would have enjoyed every second.

This was no doubt a one and done for me with this car. There are so many more in the game that are very enjoyable to drive for me.
#53 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 10:34:26 AM(UTC)
I got the M3 GTR.
I already got Capri FE, so I will not do the rest of the online challenge. To be clear, those challenges are not fun and giveaways are not attractive.

The impression of this season is one. PG, do not add season challenges/Forzathons on courses like Goliath or Marathon until you fix glitches that make rewinds unusable.
When I missed a checkpoint at the end of the race for nearly 10 minutes and noticed that I could not use Rewind, I was struck by despair.
#54 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 10:41:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
I got the M3 GTR.
I already got Capri FE, so I will not do the rest of the online challenge. To be clear, those challenges are not fun and giveaways are not attractive.

The impression of this season is one. PG, do not add season challenges/Forzathons on courses like Goliath or Marathon until you fix glitches that make rewinds unusable.
When I missed a checkpoint at the end of the race for nearly 10 minutes and noticed that I could not use Rewind, I was struck by despair.

Alright so goal in getting the M3 GTR. New to the whole "seasonal events" Wondering, do the challenges go away after the 11th, and will I lose my opportunity to get the car?

Also, do things need to be done at a certain difficulty to get the "completed" tag? Feel like I have been doing most everything on average, yet nothing is getting filed as completed.

This noob would love some help.
 2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 11:26:24 AM(UTC)
I got the M3 GTR.

I noticed that rewind not activating is very random. In some races (talking about single-play events only) I can rewind up till the very end. In other races, I've tried to use rewind at the end and it did not function.... which is seriously frustrating! This is why I won't do Trials for races longer than a few minutes. Miss that last checkpoint and your whole race is down the tubes/flagged. Like you said......... in Goliath and Marathon this issue is very important.
 2 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 11:31:15 AM(UTC)
I got the M3 GTR.

Yes, I agree. Quite a few times last night I needed rewind for various reasons and that bug reared it's head. I have found that turning off and back on tends to fix it.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#57 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 12:22:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T3RLA Go to Quoted Post
I got the M3 GTR.

Alright so goal in getting the M3 GTR. New to the whole "seasonal events" Wondering, do the challenges go away after the 11th, and will I lose my opportunity to get the car?

Also, do things need to be done at a certain difficulty to get the "completed" tag? Feel like I have been doing most everything on average, yet nothing is getting filed as completed.

This noob would love some help.

Yeah, it's a special kind of job and you need to be always prepared for call of duty.

If you miss the opportunity maybe you will get another chance. Something like second chances for bad guys :D

Championships are counted on expert difficulty only. I normally played on new racer and still expert is relatively easy. Trial is harder for me.

#58 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 12:19:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post

I noticed that rewind not activating is very random. In some races (talking about single-play events only) I can rewind up till the very end. In other races, I've tried to use rewind at the end and it did not function.... which is seriously frustrating! This is why I won't do Trials for races longer than a few minutes. Miss that last checkpoint and your whole race is down the tubes/flagged. Like you said......... in Goliath and Marathon this issue is very important.

How far back are you? It is my understanding that you can't rewind once other drivers have crossed the finish line - I've been able to rewind when jostling for first right up until the line, but if I was in 5th or something and hit a wall right near the end I'm screwed and will drop back down to like 10th with no ability to rewind.
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 12:37:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post

How far back are you? It is my understanding that you can't rewind once other drivers have crossed the finish line - I've been able to rewind when jostling for first right up until the line, but if I was in 5th or something and hit a wall right near the end I'm screwed and will drop back down to like 10th with no ability to rewind.

Rewind function really badly in this game, sometimes you cant rewind at all (this is happend a lot in rivals mode) and few times in titan race i have notice that rewind works fine in start of the race but after 75% of race is done rewind dont work even when i lead the race.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 2:51:55 AM(UTC)
PLAYGROUND GAMES SUCK!

Attempted this 5 times and was on the losing side each time!

6th attempt, winning 4-0 and disconnected!

I like to complete every season, but I have more important things in life to do than have to put up with this garbage.
#61 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 3:15:30 AM(UTC)
ahhhhhhhhh
#62 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 3:31:24 AM(UTC)
Capri is finally at home! I don't know how good the car is but you must love it because of its rarity :D
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 6:44:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Capri is finally at home! I don't know how good the car is but you must love it because of its rarity :D

It's not a car you would want for its performance. Kind of okayish on A and S1 as a rally car but there numerous better choices.

Speaking of weak performance: the new Z4 looks and sounds terrific but boy is this thing dreadfully slow on A. And on S1 it's unable to cope with the power you need to throw in to reach S900.
Well, just a marvelous cruiser I guess.
#64 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 7:32:10 AM(UTC)
I need a bit of advice from all you maths experts.
I am at Season Complete 78% and only need to reach 80% for the Capri FE.
I cannot 3* any of the Drift Zones, let alone the required one, and I will never win any Playground Games as I hate them more than Drifting.
When I get the 7/7 Daylies, will I get 80% and hence the Capri FE?
When Completion was 100% I stopped at around 79% for two Seasons but pushed on and got the 80% and over required for Completion for the next two Seasons. I now have now way of going back and redoing the ones I missed out on.
I already have the Capri FE from the Auction House, so the question is more of curiosity that a cry for help.
Ideas please.
#65 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 7:40:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I need a bit of advice from all you maths experts.
I am at Season Complete 78% and only need to reach 80% for the Capri FE.
I cannot 3* any of the Drift Zones, let alone the required one, and I will never win any Playground Games as I hate them more than Drifting.
When I get the 7/7 Daylies, will I get 80% and hence the Capri FE?
When Completion was 100% I stopped at around 79% for two Seasons but pushed on and got the 80% and over required for Completion for the next two Seasons. I now have now way of going back and redoing the ones I missed out on.
I already have the Capri FE from the Auction House, so the question is more of curiosity that a cry for help.
Ideas please.

From a logical point of view (every season is weighted equally) 1 Daily should add 0.25% to the monthly completion. Meaning you could achieve another 1% with the remaining 4 Daylies.
#66 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 8:42:19 AM(UTC)
Thanks Rayne for the response to my question.
it looks as if I will just sneak it or fail by 0.25 or so!
As I said, no worries as I already have the Ford Capri FE but I will have to try harder in Season 8 with the 80% Completion level and see if I can do it then! It is a pity is was not 75% which I asked for on another page before it was lowered as that would have been closer to Expert Level in my opinion.
Still I am only 3 cars down, missing the Porsche & Pontiac by a couple of %, in Season 7 if I do not get the Capri so it is not too shabby.
 3 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 9:14:22 AM(UTC)
PG games are not hard to win. I'm not a fan of them either but done it 3 times and won on the first try 2 out of 3 of those times. Sometimes if your team is doing well the whole other team quits and you win. That one took 2 tries but the entire other team quit after the first event last week and It was done. Give it a shot, good chance you will win it. Could be luck, last 2 trials also 1st try wins. Generally that would take longer. Always give everything at least one try, can't hurt and luck is a big factor.

Edited by user Saturday, April 6, 2019 9:29:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 9:47:13 AM(UTC)
Leetorts , let me get this correct the PG Games is a TEAM and if your Team wins you win just like in the TRIAL/ I thought it was you v 11 others and you had to beat them like in the Championships.
Let me know when you can.
#69 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 11:26:23 AM(UTC)
I got lucky with playground games this time. One game and everybody on the opposite team ended up quitting which made us instant champions. 5 minutes wasted instead of 45. lol I'm at 99% for the month so it's looking good for 100%. Just the 4 dailies left.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#70 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 11:54:36 AM(UTC)
Leetorts , let me get this correct the PG Games is a TEAM and if your Team wins you win just like in the TRIAL/ I thought it was you v 11 others and you had to beat them like in the Championships.
Let me know when you can.

On PGG, have a car tuned to max pi. So many games I played and other opponents we're in lower class cars making them easy Pickens for the games.
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 12:43:46 PM(UTC)
let me get this correct the PG Games is a TEAM and if your Team wins you win just like in the TRIAL

They are team games, yes, that is correct.
#72 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 1:03:15 PM(UTC)
So, just out of curiosity, why was a car that can be bought in the Autoshow used as a reward in Spring Games - Series 7 with the comment "HARD TO FIND CAR!" when it's in fact not hard to find?

(No, I am not whining/b*tching/moaning in case someone wants to come go out of their way to defend PG)

Edited by user Saturday, April 6, 2019 1:05:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 1:52:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post
So, just out of curiosity, why was a car that can be bought in the Autoshow used as a reward in Spring Games - Series 7 with the comment "HARD TO FIND CAR!" when it's in fact not hard to find?

The real hard to find car was the friends we made along the way.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 1:54:02 PM(UTC)

(No, I am not whining/b*tching/moaning in case someone wants to come go out of their way to defend PG)

OK, maybe that's the reason why I can't sell it :D I had one before so I wanted fortune (90k) for "hard to find" car.

#75 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 2:44:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

The real hard to find car was the friends we made along the way.

Haha! Definitely hard to find then. Much easier to get "enemies" in online gaming than friends lol.

Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

OK, maybe that's the reason why I can't sell it :D I had one before so I wanted fortune (90k) for "hard to find" car.

I think it will be difficult to sell these in AH now. Maybe at a low price if so.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error