This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 1:56:11 PM(UTC)
Hi, I have recently completed the whole car collection, even I had to sell some repeated cars to be able to buy the 2016 civic FE. I still having a lot of repeated vehicles but stuck in level 45 for months!!!! Why??? What should I do
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:01:34 PM(UTC)
Why do you need to get to level 46
Why why why

Duplicates dont add tò collector value either
Only the highest value of each car counts

Edited by user Tuesday, April 2, 2019 3:52:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:08:04 PM(UTC)
You get more points from the specialty dealer for some cars, that's how they get there.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:49:04 PM(UTC)
Half way to 47, so it's plenty possible

Vice president, moderated club.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 4:11:43 PM(UTC)
I only need 1,731 more points to reach 47. 348,269 / 350,000
Take a look at the speciality dealer car list and try to find those in the auction house.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 2, 2019 4:40:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 4:57:15 PM(UTC)
I am at level. 40, trying to finish forza 6 ,since we will have another year till fm8,Sounds pretty hard to get past 46.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 2, 2019 5:07:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 4:25:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Half way to 47, so it's plenty possible

How??? I have every single car but huayra totino’s 2 .... I have the mg even duplicate, and the garage full, selling some, I have 4 or 5 duplicates FE cars.... don’t know what else to do...
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 4:56:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: cortana1 Go to Quoted Post
I am at level. 40, trying to finish forza 6 ,since we will have another year till fm8,Sounds pretty hard to get past 46.

Forza 6 don’t give points in fm7 only for increasing TiEr but not collector rank.... a least is what I think
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:05:13 AM(UTC)
I've been at Level 46 for awhile now.
I now have all the cars and will check again for duplicates. Car Total is 844

You have to buy all the Specialty Dealer cars for more points and get ride of the duplicates with less points.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:06:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Unofficial Senior Citizen" of Forza Motorsport
"Still racing at 81 years Young. Will it ever end?"
Wheel You have been a member since:
Friday, July 15, 2005 3:39:56 PM
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:11:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EZT TomCat7 Go to Quoted Post

You have to buy all the Specialty Dealer cars for more points and get ride of the duplicates with less points.

So I have to buy the special dealer cars and sell it’s duplicates?????
 3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:19:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SAEZCARLOS Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EZT TomCat7 Go to Quoted Post

So I have to buy the special dealer cars and sell it’s duplicates?????

If you want to reach a rank above 45 you have to exchange your normal cars with special dealer ones.
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:46:30 AM(UTC)
That number dont mean anything except that you collect every car they offer, 90% being absolutely useless. I've seen players who couldn't drive worth a durn
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 3:00:57 PM(UTC)
Have been 46 for months now and so close to 47. Cars in the speciality dealer are simply worth more points than when you buy a car normally.
 5 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 10:37:40 AM(UTC)
Hi, I have recently completed the whole car collection, even I had to sell some repeated cars to be able to buy the 2016 civic FE. I still having a lot of repeated vehicles but stuck in level 45 for months!!!! Why??? What should I do

First you need all the cars from the specialty dealer.
Secondly, you need all the cars that have an alternative number of scores. I already talked about it in my post, here
And, perhaps my spreadsheet will help you.

Now I am level 46, the total number of my points is 348,799 And Yes, I have all the cars.

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 4:07:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post

First you need all the cars from the specialty dealer.
Secondly, you need all the cars that have an alternative number of scores. I already talked about it in my post, here
And, perhaps my spreadsheet will help you.

Now I am level 46, the total number of my points is 348,799 And Yes, I have all the cars.

That 197 SD cars that are required to be purchased at some stage as ‘duplicates’ with higher Score ranks . . .

Are ALL required to be ‘replaced’ . . . Or just some in order to build the number up . . . . ?

Great chart by the way . . A lot of work went into it.

Question, those WITHOUT (SD) after their credit ranking but have TWO different rankings, added tomthat overall number.

Additionally, what donthe RED numerical details mean in the listings . . .

Cheers . . . .

#16 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 10:59:19 PM(UTC)
Thanks LSD51ZEN, I could increase my score a lot thanks to you.
Now I still have to find a 140 points 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra FE, I assume this one was a prize car of some sort - can this even be found in the AH?
The thing that I dislike is that european players will never get the Totinos Paganis, that means european players will always be 100 points behind US players.
I wish they would allow us to buy those cars in the auction house, but I doubt that will ever happen.
It doesn't make a big difference but it would be nice completion-wise.
#17 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 12:18:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Now I still have to find a 140 points 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra FE, I assume this one was a prize car of some sort - can this even be found in the AH?
The thing that I dislike is that european players will never get the Totinos Paganis, that means european players will always be 100 points behind US players.
I wish they would allow us to buy those cars in the auction house, but I doubt that will ever happen.

They were only worth 25 points each..and there was only 2 of them
I got them and I'm in Australia
Timing was everything..had to get them when they were first announced
#18 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 2:44:39 AM(UTC)

If I remember correctly the 140 Points Mustang FE was the one that was available as a level-up reward when the game launched. I know I own it for a long, long time and always deleted gifted versions of it which provided less points. So, theoretically it should be able to be auctioned off.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 5:34:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post
That 197 SD cars that are required to be purchased at some stage as ‘duplicates’ with higher Score ranks . . .
Are ALL required to be ‘replaced’ . . . Or just some in order to build the number up . . . . ?

If you missed some SD cars, you can find them at the auction house.

If you have duplicate cars one of which is SD car, then you do not need to have both. Save only SD car, the other car (with the lowest score) can be sold or deleted.

Hi. Yes, you can find this Ford (+140) at the auction house.

There is a way to get these cars for your garage and get +100 scores for them (+50 for each). But you'll can not use them and they will not appear on your collector screen. But it doesn't matter because you only need +100 scores.

So, you need a friend who has these Pagani cars, DLC with these cars should be installed on his xbox.
You should ask your friend to sign in to your profile on his xbox.
Next, he should start the game with your profile.
He should move to the "car collection" section.
There he must find these Pagani cars and buy them.
I don't remember exactly, but they cost about 1.4 million (each).
After he'll buy these cars they will appear in your garage and you will get +100 scores.
After that, he can leave the game and out of your profile.
Now, when you start the game, you will notice that your total scores was replenish by +100 scores. And also you will find that these Pagani cars remained in your garage, but unfortunately you will not be able to use them.

Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

If you buy them from the collector's screen, they will be + 50 each.

Edited by user Friday, April 5, 2019 7:28:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 3:57:26 PM(UTC)
Finding a 140 points 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra FE was easier than I thought.
But about that 999 points one, I heard people talking about it but does it really exist?

Also thanks for the guide for the Totino cars!
#21 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 11:50:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post

If you missed some SD cars, you can find them at the auction house.

If you have duplicate cars one of which is SD car, then you do not need to have both. Save only SD car, the other car (with the lowest score) can be sold or deleted.

Hi. Yes, you can find this Ford (+140) at the auction house.

There is a way to get these cars for your garage and get +100 scores for them (+50 for each). But you'll can not use them and they will not appear on your collector screen. But it doesn't matter because you only need +100 scores.

So, you need a friend who has these Pagani cars, DLC with these cars should be installed on his xbox.
You should ask your friend to sign in to your profile on his xbox.
Next, he should start the game with your profile.
He should move to the "car collection" section.
There he must find these Pagani cars and buy them.
I don't remember exactly, but they cost about 1.4 million (each).
After he'll buy these cars they will appear in your garage and you will get +100 scores.
After that, he can leave the game and out of your profile.
Now, when you start the game, you will notice that your total scores was replenish by +100 scores. And also you will find that these Pagani cars remained in your garage, but unfortunately you will not be able to use them.

Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

If you buy them from the collector's screen, they will be + 50 each.

thanks for that , I just went through the whole collection screen checking every car and ended up getting over 3000 points extra in collector score pushing into level 46 since I must have had a few of the high value cars as gifts, with 0 collector score

Edited by user Saturday, April 6, 2019 3:39:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 2:23:12 AM(UTC)
Finding a 140 points 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra FE was easier than I thought.
But about that 999 points one, I heard people talking about it but does it really exist?

Hi. I'm not sure, but since one of the players said he saw this Ford with +999 scores, I decided to mention it. But personally, I'm not sure, I believe that +140 is the maximum score for this Ford.
Also thanks for the guide for the Totino cars!

No problem, I got my Pagani (Totino's) exactly that way. My friend did it for me.
You can also ask your friend to let you sign in to his profile on your xbox. Then you'll install these DLC Pagani from his profile, start the game and buy them yourself.

Edited by user Saturday, April 6, 2019 2:23:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 7:17:08 AM(UTC)

Again, thanks to you and your post a few weeks ago, I'm now only 145 points behind you, only missing the Lotus Eleven and the two Totinos (and for those last two, I'm afraid I'll never get them anyway, even with your trick :)). Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in this list ;)
#24 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 12:13:31 PM(UTC)
I have been stuck on 45 for a long time as well. I need 1,737 more points to reach level 46 (TIER 45 Progress 339,584/340,000) all Cars Collected ..... I'm not too worried but it would be nice to reach 46. I'm now enjoying the upgrades to the game.

Edited by user Saturday, April 13, 2019 2:25:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 1:08:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Slux esseferio Go to Quoted Post

Again, thanks to you and your post a few weeks ago, I'm now only 145 points behind you, only missing the Lotus Eleven and the two Totinos (and for those last two, I'm afraid I'll never get them anyway, even with your trick :)). Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in this list ;)

With this week SD cars my Collector score is 349,169.
I have all the cars including the 171 CS Range Rover but not the Totino Pagani (I'm in Europe)
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error