3 Pages123Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:37:42 AM(UTC)
Gotta say, after playing with the new update and car sounds. I'm really, really happy.

Disclaimer: I've player Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7 a lot. And use Turtle Beach 800X headphones on my One X, with the audio on my headset in "Game Mode", and within "Game Mode", use "Signature Sound".

The Senna just sounds straight nasty. Especially in cockpit. Better than Horizon 4 in my opinion.

The Carerra GT sounds like a wailing siren (the creature, not like an alarm), especially at 9k rpm, and it's glorious. Just like it should be.

The Mazda rotaries scream as they should. Very pleased with that.

I never really have raced the modern V12 Ferrari's. But I must say the F12TDF sounds amazing now. If it didn't before.

Audi. 90. Quattro. Has. Chirp. Again. It could be a louder still, but definitely a HUGE improvement.

Overall I'm extremely happy with this update. The Senna and sound stuff was huge for me. I've read some people in here say the V8 cars might be next. Which, I'm a huge muscle car guy. So let's just say I'm holding A LOT of hope that they are onto something with that. Outside of that, maybe just rework the turbos and supercharges among the cars as needed, as well as improve the audio on the cars that weren't AS bad, but still could be better, and we'll be golden. Well done Turn 10. Well done indeed!
"You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house"
 2 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 3:15:24 AM(UTC)

I'm happy with the last update. This is the way to go in order not to lose customers on the road waiting for the new chapter of Motorsport. Useful news both for those who play online and for those who play offline. And the McLaren is a car made for this game. Personally I only feel the lack of a new track, but maybe ....
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 4:27:47 AM(UTC)
Can they please undo the sound change to the 991.2 GT3RS?! That car sounded perfect before and now it doesn't even sound like a real GT3RS at all.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 7:58:20 AM(UTC)
The 2019 GT3RS sound was changed and is now HORRIBLE. Gone is the howling 4L and it sounds more like a low revving V-8.
#55 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 5:06:32 PM(UTC)
There’s still ONE of the Ford FE cars that remains locked, which is the Blue Ford Focus FE.

It still shows up on my Car Collection list as the only car I do not have from that list.

It was NOT l9sted on Manteo’s list though . . . Why?

My question is, “was it supposed to be made unlocked and made available for purchase . . . “

Is there any reason for this not being unlocked along with all the others. . . . . . . . ?

I can not find a way to either unlock it, nor was it on the long list of cars that I didn’t have that I could buy. I purchased all that I required, yet the Ford Focus was not on that list, but still remains as a ‘Locked FE’ car . . ?

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 5:09:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 5:47:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post
There’s still ONE of the Ford FE cars that remains locked, which is the Blue Ford Focus FE.

It still shows up on my Car Collection list as the only car I do not have from that list.

My question is, “was it supposed to be made unlocked and made available for purchase . . . “

Is there any reason for this not being unlocked along with all the others. . . . . . . . ?

I can not find a way to either unlock it, nor was it on the long list of cars that I didn’t have that I could buy. I purchased all that I required, yet the Ford Focus was not on that list, but still remains as a ‘Locked FE’ car . . ?

Manteo mentioned that FE cars that are unlocked through the Forza driver's cup would still remain locked until you completed that event. I think the Focus is locked behind the Gymkhana 1v1 race against Ken Block in the Seeker Championship, just a guess though.
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:32:14 PM(UTC)

You can get one by completing the Seeker Elite Championship. Cars earned in single player are not available to purchase.

🇨🇦
 2 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 10:11:20 PM(UTC)
These are the rewards from the Forza Driver's Cup career mode that remain exclusive:

2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition
1997 BMW M3 Forza Edition
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Forza Edition
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Forza Edition
2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR Forza Edition
1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock Forza Edition
2017 Ford GT Forza Edition
2017 Ford Focus RS Forza Edition
2016 Ford Shelby GT350R Forza Edition
2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Forza Edition
2013 Subaru BRZ Forza Edition
#59 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 6:16:58 AM(UTC)
A thumbs-up to T10 crew for the latest update and i'm patiently waiting for the public FRR.
Awesome to see progress ;)
#60 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 3:17:24 PM(UTC)
Seems like I'm not the only one that thinks T10 ruined the GT3 RS sound

#61 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 12:35:35 AM(UTC)
Just like the Ferrari 488 GTB.
Wasn't quite right before the update. But now it's by far the most horrible sound they did on this update. And now it's not my opinion, just go and listen to the real one. It has nothing alike.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 12:22:36 PM(UTC)
Finally get my '16 Civic FE; now, I just gotta complete the Domination Elite championship to earn the GT350R, and collection complete.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 9, 2019 12:23:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#63 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 2:05:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Finally get my '16 Civic FE; now, I just gotta complete the Domination Elite championship to earn the GT350R, and collection complete.

You can also get the GT350R FE as a prize for this month's April Showcase Forzathon.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 9, 2019 2:08:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
#64 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 2:45:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post

You can get one by completing the Seeker Elite Championship. Cars earned in single player are not available to purchase.

Cheers, thanks for the info . . . . . How come it’s listed in the Car Collection section though . . Just curious . . . . .
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error