This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 3:47:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Was that my Bentley tune?😃

As for your one more daily, don't count on it. Dailies are 1% for a seasonal, so for an annual it'll only be 1/4% although it'll most likely show 80%, I doubt you get the Capri tomorrow. One of my accounts just got the Capri today because I'd missed two dailies during the fall season.

No, I do all of my own tunes. I hate wasting time and money on other people's tunes, since very few of them ever suit my driving style, so it is just easier to do my own.

That's right, I keep forgetting to divide percentages when trying to calculate the season totals. Oh well, even if I have to wait until the spring season, I know I'll get it. Believe it or not, the Capri isn't the car I am most looking forward to getting this season...I want the '19 BMW Z4 (the 50% reward car for spring). That was one of the cars I listed in the car wish list even before FH4 was released. I don't know if anyone else asked for it, but nice to see that it will be available in a few days.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#102 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 4:43:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Seanowski Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else not get the 99 Lotus? I did the championship co-op with a bud, if that helps. It just lists a wheelspin as the number 1 prize now when I go to the event.

You need to win that event in solo against expert AI to win that lotus.

Thanks! I'll do it now.
#103 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 5:56:47 AM(UTC)
You were right! I didn't have time on weekend because of 1000 km tasks in Motorsport but I tried it today. Elise championship has open PI so I took some stock car and it wasn't hard. For A saloon championship I tuned some light BMW and it was even easier. I still have something ahead of me but it's not impossible like I thought. Maybe New racer is not the best difficulty for me after all :D

EDIT: And without any ramming so it's always possible ram them out to make it easier.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 2, 2019 6:04:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: ramming

#104 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 6:10:38 AM(UTC)
And game just offered me difficulty increase :D
#105 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 7:29:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, so I checked, and there are 3 championships that I can't complete, because of the bug where the game thinks I've already done them, and won't register as completed: "Slip Slidin' Saloons", which I've done, but never got credit for, "Glen Rannoch Extreme Offroad Championship", and the Trial Co-op, neither of which I've done.

It's a good thing I refuse to play the grinding game, because if I were going for 80% completion, it wouldn't even be possible because of this bug.

Simply switch off the console and reboot.
The bug you are talking about will disappear....

I swapped out the power bar Saturday, so the console was rebooted recently. But I'll give it a try tonight.

Ok, so this worked. I still have to redo the Saloons championship even though I've already won it, and it's now kicking my butt. But at least it's not showing falsely completed.

Thanks.

The other two championships, I may have been misinterpreting the 'exhibition complete' on them as the championship complete bug.

Though I am getting credit in the playlist for the Offroad championship, even though I haven't done it. Probably because I did it in a previous season. But I'm not complaining about that.
#106 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:00:25 AM(UTC)
So I did everything and have 93 %. Every race on first try which good. But what about Trial? Is it possible to do it myself? It looks like coop something :o

OK, I think I know what it is. So I need to find some cool random guys :D

Edited by user Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:04:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#107 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:26:29 AM(UTC)
OMG, I am always first and cool guys are always last :D What's wrong with them? No trial for me :(
#108 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:35:20 AM(UTC)
It's a bit late to be doing the Trial. Most of the good players play often, so they do it early in the season. It gets harder and harder to get good teammates the longer you wait.
#109 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:03:26 PM(UTC)
Ugh, I wasn't really paying attention to the Festival Playlist until now - but I was doing some of the single player seasonal challenges. Got busy and didn't do much 1 season,

For summer, I got 69% completed, Autumn I got 47%, I'm at 99% for winter (need to do 1 more daily challenge to get 100%).

So if I get 100% for spring too - my average over the 4 seasons would be ... 69+47+100+100 = 316 / 4 = 79% ... D'oh!!!!!!! Going to miss the Ford Capri FE by one lousy percent.

Too bad they don't offer any extra credit :D
#110 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:10:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LiQUiDiCE Go to Quoted Post
Ugh, I wasn't really paying attention to the Festival Playlist until now - but I was doing some of the single player seasonal challenges. Got busy and didn't do much 1 season,

For summer, I got 69% completed, Autumn I got 47%, I'm at 99% for winter (need to do 1 more daily challenge to get 100%).

So if I get 100% for spring too - my average over the 4 seasons would be ... 69+47+100+100 = 316 / 4 = 79% ... D'oh!!!!!!! Going to miss the Ford Capri FE by one lousy percent.

There are a few that span across all 4 seasons, like the monthly rival challenge and online adventure. So if you find one of those you haven't done yet, you might be able to get some in retroactively. I haven't actually done that, so I don't know for sure if it'll work, but it's worth a shot.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:11:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#111 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:31:00 PM(UTC)

There are a few that span across all 4 seasons, like the monthly rival challenge and online adventure. So if you find one of those you haven't done yet, you might be able to get some in retroactively. I haven't actually done that, so I don't know for sure if it'll work, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks, yeah I did the monthly rivals already which is retroactive, I don't think the online adventure is retroactive? But I did the 10 qualifying races for the winter, so I'll have 100% this season.
#112 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:32:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
It's a bit late to be doing the Trial. Most of the good players play often, so they do it early in the season. It gets harder and harder to get good teammates the longer you wait.

You are right, I am new to seasons. I always only did PR stunts because 100 % looked impossible. 80 % sounds fine so I tried it and saw it's easy so I wanted 100 % :D Next time I will start sooner ;)

#113 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:36:00 PM(UTC)
[quote=Peregrine57;1080743]Thanks, yeah I did the monthly rivals already which is retroactive, I don't think the online adventure is retroactive? But I did the 10 qualifying races for the winter, so I'll have 100% this season.

And I guess Capri will be next time too. At least moving from 100 to 80 was pretty strange so they could add it again. I have 76, 66 and 99.
#114 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 4:21:16 AM(UTC)

Thanks, yeah I did the monthly rivals already which is retroactive, I don't think the online adventure is retroactive? But I did the 10 qualifying races for the winter, so I'll have 100% this season.

Online Adventure is retroactive as well. If you qualify for one season, it counts for all of them.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#115 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:47:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BachDigsRock Go to Quoted Post
Ok, so I checked, and there are 3 championships that I can't complete, because of the bug where the game thinks I've already done them, and won't register as completed: "Slip Slidin' Saloons", which I've done, but never got credit for, "Glen Rannoch Extreme Offroad Championship", and the Trial Co-op, neither of which I've done.

So you only get one crack at these? I didn't do so well yesterday in the saloon contest and was planning to try it again with another car tonight. But if I win tonight and it won't register because it only counts the first championship ... that kinda sucks.

No, you can do them as many times as you want. So if you don't win on your first try, you can still keep trying until you get it, at least until the season changes. You only need to win once, assuming you don't get tripped up by the bug.

Ok so yesterday I had some time and with a different car managed to get third in the expert category ... I already had a third in average and assumed the latest win would also rank me in all three but that hasn't happened ... I have to run the series again as above average to get the season points?
#116 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:52:31 AM(UTC)

So you only get one crack at these? I didn't do so well yesterday in the saloon contest and was planning to try it again with another car tonight. But if I win tonight and it won't register because it only counts the first championship ... that kinda sucks.

No, you can do them as many times as you want. So if you don't win on your first try, you can still keep trying until you get it, at least until the season changes. You only need to win once, assuming you don't get tripped up by the bug.

Ok so yesterday I had some time and with a different car managed to get third in the expert category ... I already had a third in average and assumed the latest win would also rank me in all three but that hasn't happened ... I have to run the series again as above average to get the season points?

No. As it tells you when you start it, you have to get 3rd or better on Average or better to get 1 star, you have to get 2nd or better on Above Average or better to get 2 stars, and have to get 1st on Expert or better to get 3 stars. 3 stars is required for the Festival Playlist.
#117 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 6:18:12 AM(UTC)

Yes, you have to win on Expert.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#118 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 6:23:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post

I never have much luck finding a team that is capable of winning, but I usually can get lucky and see 3 or 4 people quit after the first race making it super easy to win the other 2 races. But again, you have to do it early. If you wait until the last couple of days everyone is desperate to win and won't quit no matter how badly they're doing.
#119 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 2:31:23 AM(UTC)
got 94% on the winter playlist and my festival playlist now show 80%, but don't get the Capri FE :/

so I did some math and it turns out that I have only 79,5% on the festival playlist, maybe percentage should be shown little more precise.

:D
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#120 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:02:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post
got 94% on the winter playlist and my festival playlist now show 80%, but don't get the Capri FE :/

so I did some math and it turns out that I have only 79,5% on the festival playlist, maybe percentage should be shown little more precise.

Please see the following tweet from @ForzaSupport

The tweet quotes:

"The team has identified an issue with Series Playlist completion UI showing 80% complete when the player has not actually reached 80% completion. This will be fixed in the Series 8 update. #ForzaHorizon4"

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:03:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#121 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 4:31:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post

Please see the following tweet from @ForzaSupport

The tweet quotes:

"The team has identified an issue with Series Playlist completion UI showing 80% complete when the player has not actually reached 80% completion. This will be fixed in the Series 8 update. #ForzaHorizon4"

nice :D
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error