5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#76 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 11:22:27 AM(UTC)
Might check out a tune a threw up for the Bentley to do trials with, was an easy 1st place win on all races on 3 accounts. Stupid easy to drive.
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 2:30:48 PM(UTC)
Ok, so unless something pops up in real life, in a few hours or so I'm gonna buy as many 1993 McLaren F1's and sell them for as low as they can go on the auction house. Which is apparently around 1,000,000 CR. Nobody is required to buy any of them, I just see that people are charging 2,000,000 for a car that needs to be used for the next weekly forzathon challenge and I want to charge less for it. :) I'll probably run out of credits or so, but I don't mind as I'll just get more credits via racing. I'm letting you all know in case you want one that is almost have the auction house price as well as half the auto show price. :)
#78 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 3:53:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
OK, maybe later today. Rewind! I almost forget. It's weekend and I want to play my game but can't because we have a job-like game with a list of tasks :D

The tuning is a bit problematic for me, because I use stock cars for almost everything. Not for PR stunts. Tunes above look amazing.

OK, thanks, will try it today ;)

I find the Forza tune app gets you a decent start, bolt on some parts to get to the PI then I use the app for a base tune. I also have a couple of preferences I add to tune the car a little more to my liking but overall, I'm generally straight in and competitive even with the base tune.

If it's a car I like, I'll put a bit more effort in and fine tune manually, but for example the transit this week was an easy win in the sprints just adding power and a base tune and I was able to finish seconds ahead on Expert.

Tuning does make a huge difference, though not so much on offroad where less power is often easier to control the randomness.

#79 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 4:55:59 PM(UTC)
I've completed the Weekly Forzathon challenge, 3 out of 7 required daily challenges, the trial on expert, the showcase remix, all of the PR stunts, and all of the season events on expert and I'm only at 66%. The only thing I haven't done is the Seasonal Playground games - is that really worth ~30%?

I thought by doing almost everything I would be at 80% by now.

What am I missing? Do I need to complete the seasonal challenges on Fortune Island too? I did one of the PR stunts there and it didn't increase my % complete at all.

OK I did the Monthly Rivals and I got to 72% - I guess I need to do the Playground games to get up to 80%? Or if I do the next 4 daily challenges, that would give me 76% and do I get a bonus for completing 7 daily challenges that maybe bumps me up to 80%? Still don't know what the remaining 20% is then ...

Edited by user Saturday, March 30, 2019 5:23:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 5:29:30 PM(UTC)
Fortune island doesn't count to the festival playlist. If you have 100% summer and fall, and you every event in winter so far (including playground) you'll be at about 97% winter. This will put you at just over 80% in the series to get the capri. Basically today is the first day possible to get the Capri as yesterday you'd be one daily short.
#81 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 5:47:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HixBot Go to Quoted Post
Fortune island doesn't count to the festival playlist. If you have 100% summer and fall, and you every event in winter so far (including playground) you'll be at about 97% winter. This will put you at just over 80% in the series to get the capri. Basically today is the first day possible to get the Capri as yesterday you'd be one daily short.

I'm just talking about the Winter % - I am at 72% right now with all of those things completed, not the overall % including summer and fall.
 2 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 6:50:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LiQUiDiCE Go to Quoted Post

I'm just talking about the Winter % - I am at 72% right now with all of those things completed, not the overall % including summer and fall.

I didn't see that you mentioned ranked adventure (18%). I'm not exactly sure how much PGG is worth, but to get to 80% you can miss ranked and two dailies, but not ranked and PGG.
#83 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 7:26:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LiQUiDiCE Go to Quoted Post

I didn't see that you mentioned ranked adventure (18%). I'm not exactly sure how much PGG is worth, but to get to 80% you can miss ranked and two dailies, but not ranked and PGG.

I see - yeah I did the Monthly rivals and got to 78%, so now I'm close - I haven't played Adventures before, so I have to go through all of the Unranked adventures just to play ranked ones.
#84 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 1:20:37 AM(UTC)
I don't think I can keep doing this. It's LITERALLY becoming like what Fallout 76 was at it's launch day. I was helping the only other player in the forzathon live event, and what zone does the game crash on... a danger sign. It never seems to like danger signs in this game. It always seems to crash for me whenever I'm on one with a danger sign. I just don't know anymore. I really don't want to sound like I'm complaining or anything, but I've tried to let the devs know and they told me that they're trying to fix it. I really do hope it's getting fixed. And to the other player that was in that forzathon live event with me, if you see this... I'm sorry if it seemed I left, but I didn't. The game hard crashed for me and it wouldn't let me continue. I'm now running the latest Delta update for my Xbox One X, but I started that yesterday. And this has been doing this crash waaaaay before the Delta update. I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm complaining, and I'm again sorry to the player that might've thought I just got up and left. :(
#85 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 8:33:14 AM(UTC)
I read somewhere on the Forums that you could enter the Online Adventure 10 time completed not win, , sit around, DNF and it counted. Tried and nothing has been added to say I have done 2/10.
Can someone please add below how to achieve the Ranking in Online Adventure with this method as I hate them?
#86 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 12:18:37 PM(UTC)
If you just walk away, you'll be disconnected.
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 12:43:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I read somewhere on the Forums that you could enter the Online Adventure 10 time completed not win, , sit around, DNF and it counted. Tried and nothing has been added to say I have done 2/10.
Can someone please add below how to achieve the Ranking in Online Adventure with this method as I hate them?

You'll need to babysit the keyboard/controller while you're waiting out the adventure and accelerate/brake/steer just a bit every so often (about every 20s or so). If you turn up the volume you can hear the 10 second AFK kick timer start to count down and know to bump the controller again.

When I did this method I just watched random stuff on YouTube/read forums/etc, something where you can easily keep bumping the controller as needed.
2007 Toyota Blade Master G
2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
 2 users liked this post.
#88 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 1:42:59 PM(UTC)
Love the Playlist, absolutely hate the MP requirement. Tried Playground Games today, completely unbalanced with 5 players on one team, three (total) on my team. Really nice for Flag Rush. <sarcasm> Lose the MP requirement for the Playlist until you fix the matchmaking balancing issue. It's obviously broken. Didn't buy the game for MP anyway.
#89 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 1:53:59 PM(UTC)

You have to do ranked adventures.
#90 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 3:11:39 PM(UTC)
Anyone else not get the 99 Lotus? I did the championship co-op with a bud, if that helps. It just lists a wheelspin as the number 1 prize now when I go to the event.
#91 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 3:56:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Seanowski Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else not get the 99 Lotus? I did the championship co-op with a bud, if that helps. It just lists a wheelspin as the number 1 prize now when I go to the event.

You need to win that event in solo against expert AI to win that lotus.
#92 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 6:34:44 PM(UTC)
Ok, so I checked, and there are 3 championships that I can't complete, because of the bug where the game thinks I've already done them, and won't register as completed: "Slip Slidin' Saloons", which I've done, but never got credit for, "Glen Rannoch Extreme Offroad Championship", and the Trial Co-op, neither of which I've done.

It's a good thing I refuse to play the grinding game, because if I were going for 80% completion, it wouldn't even be possible because of this bug.
#93 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 7:26:22 PM(UTC)
pereg. i agree the og version of this game was good. before they broke it. i did like the fh3 stuff in general.
am now only really doing to fp event weekly and if their 1 off events like a danger sign etc. i will do it. but as of the moment i typing this the games controls and ai are broken for me. near unplayable when in weekly events.
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 9:15:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, so I checked, and there are 3 championships that I can't complete, because of the bug where the game thinks I've already done them, and won't register as completed: "Slip Slidin' Saloons", which I've done, but never got credit for, "Glen Rannoch Extreme Offroad Championship", and the Trial Co-op, neither of which I've done.

It's a good thing I refuse to play the grinding game, because if I were going for 80% completion, it wouldn't even be possible because of this bug.

Simply switch off the console and reboot.
The bug you are talking about will disappear....
#95 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 4:49:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post

Simply switch off the console and reboot.
The bug you are talking about will disappear....

I swapped out the power bar Saturday, so the console was rebooted recently. But I'll give it a try tonight.
#96 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 9:52:19 AM(UTC)

So you only get one crack at these? I didn't do so well yesterday in the saloon contest and was planning to try it again with another car tonight. But if I win tonight and it won't register because it only counts the first championship ... that kinda sucks.

Edited by user Monday, April 1, 2019 9:53:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#97 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 10:57:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BachDigsRock Go to Quoted Post

So you only get one crack at these? I didn't do so well yesterday in the saloon contest and was planning to try it again with another car tonight. But if I win tonight and it won't register because it only counts the first championship ... that kinda sucks.

No, you can do them as many times as you want. So if you don't win on your first try, you can still keep trying until you get it, at least until the season changes. You only need to win once, assuming you don't get tripped up by the bug.
#98 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 3:21:40 PM(UTC)
I finally got my new xbox up and running after the last one died in a lightning storm last week. Initial setup and re-loading FH4 took most of yesterday, so today I just ripped through all of the weekly events. Completed everything but the trial (and the two dailys from thurs-fri), so I am at 79% for the series 7 total. Tomorrow's daily should bring me to 80% and get the Capri FE.

I have done the Trial series twice today, came in first place in every race, thanks to an AWD Bentley 4.5L. It's not the fastest for top speed, but it accelerates and turns so much better than the AI cars, that they can never catch up to you. Overall loss both times though because my "teammates" either didn't tune their cars at all, or tried for speed rather than handling and most of them ended up in the last positions, or dropped out entirely. I'm just wondering how many times I'll have to redo the Trial before I find competent teammates.

Do the team race instead of free-for-all...you only need to complete one session to qualify.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#99 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 3:35:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
I finally got my new xbox up and running after the last one died in a lightning storm last week. Initial setup and re-loading FH4 took most of yesterday, so today I just ripped through all of the weekly events. Completed everything but the trial (and the two dailys from thurs-fri), so I am at 79% for the series 7 total. Tomorrow's daily should bring me to 80% and get the Capri FE.

I have done the Trial series twice today, came in first place in every race, thanks to an AWD Bentley 4.5L. It's not the fastest for top speed, but it accelerates and turns so much better than the AI cars, that they can never catch up to you. Overall loss both times though because my "teammates" either didn't tune their cars at all, or tried for speed rather than handling and most of them ended up in the last positions, or dropped out entirely. I'm just wondering how many times I'll have to redo the Trial before I find competent teammates.

Do the team race instead of free-for-all...you only need to complete one session to qualify.

Was that my Bentley tune?😃

As for your one more daily, don't count on it. Dailies are 1% for a seasonal, so for an annual it'll only be 1/4% although it'll most likely show 80%, I doubt you get the Capri tomorrow. One of my accounts just got the Capri today because I'd missed two dailies during the fall season.
#100 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 3:46:54 PM(UTC)
Trying to complete the PG games but people disconnects when losing first rounds of flags, leaving the team unbalanced, 5 tries, same result...90 minutes of agony, outstanding.
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error