5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#26 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 10:31:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HixBot Go to Quoted Post
So is it confirmed there is zero bonus reward for 100% seasonal/series playlist completion?

You will get the same as peeing your pants in a dark suit. You get a warm feeling but nobody else will notice.

unless he had asparagus for lunch...

☝️He's right you know.

P, and might I add, U!
 3 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 10:35:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Very VERY excited for that Elise. I might be able to put it to use in ranked

Well don't get to excited as there's no challenge in getting anything anymore thanks to all the whiners who think a week to get hundred percent is unfair. Enjoy your air.
#28 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 10:57:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post

unless he had asparagus for lunch...

*bitterbeerface*
Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
 4 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:01:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FUNKFREAKA Go to Quoted Post
Very VERY excited for that Elise. I might be able to put it to use in ranked

Well don't get to excited as there's no challenge in getting anything anymore thanks to all the whiners who think a week to get hundred percent is unfair. Enjoy your air.

LOL dont get mad at me! I was arguing for keeping it at 100. I finish all the events the same day the season switches. The dailies is what holds me up. I'd hit 100% in the same day if I was allowed.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 3 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:13:07 AM(UTC)
You guys want to grind away at 100%, knock yourselves out. More power to you. Hey, I can even get behind putting some kind of prize up for it, like a million CR, or an expensive auction house car, or something with an exclusive livery. But I'm not playing the grinding game. I think it's great that they knocked it down to 80%, and in fact, they could stand to knock it down even further in my opinion.
 3 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:42:53 AM(UTC)
I will knock myself out, thank you, didnt need to be encouraged to do so. 100% with a reward or not will still be done because majority of the playlist can be done by myself. Its not difficult at all but its probably because I had already been ranked. After the playlist, ranked is the only thing left to do thats competitive and even thats a mess. Excitement for the 2nd expansion is keeping me around because i'm getting tired of ranked as it is

4 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:49:59 AM(UTC)
The actual achieving of 100% is a bigger reward for me than any prize given in the game.

I am happy to say I reached 100% each of the first two weeks and look forward to starting the third week tonight. I did have to work quite hard for a couple of the events in each of the weeks, but it gave me quite the sense of accomplishment when I did get them.

But hey, that's just me.

Edited by user Thursday, March 28, 2019 2:04:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:56:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
You guys want to grind away at 100%, knock yourselves out. More power to you. Hey, I can even get behind putting some kind of prize up for it, like a million CR, or an expensive auction house car, or something with an exclusive livery. But I'm not playing the grinding game. I think it's great that they knocked it down to 80%, and in fact, they could stand to knock it down even further in my opinion.

Theres no need to even grind to get 100%..takes an extra 15 minutes than 80% which all should be able to get done in less than 2 hrs a week..and that's 100%
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:21:45 PM(UTC)
This has happened to me twice in a row: when the last opponent is done (rage)quitting in the third event of the Winter seasonal Games, the HUD disappears, you no longer control your car and the game APPARENTLY freezes, which fits the winter theme...

EXCEPT IT'S NOT FROZEN! IT WORKS! Just as I was typing this post, right after the second time this happened to me, the game sorted itself out. SO DON'T CLOSE FORZA, DON'T REBOOT YOUR PC, JUST WAIT. BETTER WAITING THAT STARTING FROM SCRATCH ALL OVER AGAIN, RIGHT?

For some reason the game takes a few minutes before giving the players their awards and everything, BUT IT DOES.

Edited by user Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:23:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:31:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
This has happened to me twice in a row: when the last opponent is done (rage)quitting in the third event of the Winter seasonal Games, the HUD disappears, you no longer control your car and the game APPARENTLY freezes, which fits the winter theme...

EXCEPT IT'S NOT FROZEN! IT WORKS! Just as I was typing this post, right after the second time this happened to me, the game sorted itself out. SO DON'T CLOSE FORZA, DON'T REBOOT YOUR PC, JUST WAIT. BETTER WAITING THAT STARTING FROM SCRATCH ALL OVER AGAIN, RIGHT?

For some reason the game takes a few minutes before giving the players their awards and everything, BUT IT DOES.

This happend me too two weeks ago, it took 5 minutes before get rewards so i guess is something to do that king game mode end when my team have 5 minutes full but results show we have 10 minutes, just another bug in this game who is suprised.

Another thing this week trial was maybe best trial experience so far.
#36 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:39:14 PM(UTC)
Wow, starting to win me over with these events, and a lot of A class racing to boot! And cars worth buying!
 3 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:58:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Theres no need to even grind to get 100%..takes an extra 15 minutes than 80% which all should be able to get done in less than 2 hrs a week..and that's 100%

If people cant find the time to play I get it but its not hard to win these events. Its much MUCH harder to win in a ranked room

1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:10:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Technically, if you get to 100% you get whatever rewards from ranked that the people that did not get 100% achieved. Maserati 300s, Birdcage and a few other expensive cars.
Well it depends on what you skip that lands you short of 100%. I'm 100% so far, did all the ranked stuff, but getting all the dailies will be a problem with my work/life schedule. I'd consider making real life arrangements to avoid missing any dailies if there was a bonus for 100%. They really should offer a CR reward or something cosmetic for 100%, as long as its not exclusive cars as people tend to lose their minds over missing out on cars but are fine with missing out on CR or cosmetics.

If there's going to be a surprise bonus for hitting 100%, PG need to say so.

Edited by user Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:11:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:11:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

If people cant find the time to play I get it but its not hard to win these events. Its much MUCH harder to win in a ranked room

Even harder in the ranked team torture rooms lol
 6 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:24:04 PM(UTC)
Tunes to help you through the winter (all shared in my creative hub):

Weekly Forzathon: 2011 Ford Transit “EZ Forzathon”
Seasonal Playground: 2017 Ford Raptor “A 800 Ranked”
Trial Event: 1931 Bentley 4-1/2 Liter Supercharged “EZ Season Win”
Frozen Fun Event: 2011 BMW X5 M “EZ Season Win 2”
Slip Slidin’ Saloons: 2006 Audi RS 4 “EZ Season Win 2”
Glen Ranoch Extreme Off-road: Bowler EXR S “EZ Season Win 3”
#41 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:41:36 PM(UTC)
Just tried the trial in the stock Alfa P3 as I don't own any cars in this class... it's literally the worst handling car ever.

Most of my team mates were in the same, and struggling to even keep the car on the road, never mind trouble the AI.

edit - did it in that car anyway. Could have bought one but didn't want to waste CR or FP.

Edited by user Thursday, March 28, 2019 2:26:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 2:55:58 PM(UTC)
I am hoping i can skip doing playground games and still get the CapriFE, since we only need 80%.
#43 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 3:12:19 PM(UTC)
PG at the quarry is probably the best of all PGG. Garden and mud park are the pits.
 2 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:11:46 PM(UTC)
God I hate the flag rush in this game. Who's idea was it to change it to capture the flag?? Complete waste of time and lower than zero fun factor. Like negative 10 lol

#45 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:37:25 PM(UTC)
The "Slip Slidin' Saloons" is doing that thing where you can't complete a championship because it thinks you've already completed it. Which is a shame, because I'm pretty sure I'd be up to 50% by now.
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:02:21 PM(UTC)
The "Slip Slidin' Saloons" is doing that thing where you can't complete a championship because it thinks you've already completed it. Which is a shame, because I'm pretty sure I'd be up to 50% by now.

What thing is that, never experienced whatever you're talking about.
#47 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:03:49 PM(UTC)
God I hate the flag rush in this game. Who's idea was it to change it to capture the flag?? Complete waste of time and lower than zero fun factor. Like negative 10 lol

I'm the opposite, I think it's one of the funner ones
#48 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:41:37 PM(UTC)
What a shame! Just hit 94% for the winter and 80% overall. Capri didn't unlock even after a restart. Maybe we need 81% to receive the unicorn. The Hudson sold right away, I already had one. I suppose I can wait 10 more hours for the Capri

1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:51:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Just tried the trial in the stock Alfa P3 as I don't own any cars in this class... it's literally the worst handling car ever.

Most of my team mates were in the same, and struggling to even keep the car on the road, never mind trouble the AI.

I did it with a friend and we both used V12 SB's AWD tune of the Bugatti 35C, which really easily beats the drivatars. We were 1st and 2nd in every race. Every other human finished behind every drivatar every time, but we went from 5 players to 4 to 3 in the 3 races, so won 2-1.
#50 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:58:49 PM(UTC)
The Vintage Trial I used the 4.5 ltr Bentley (AWD -snow tyres) - tune shared
made the trial easy in the end (my team were 1,2,3,& 4 in all races - 1 person got a comfy carry through the event coming 12th in all races ... but that's OK ...was probably me in past events )

The Slip Slidin (Super Saloons) - I used a V60 polestar (tune shared) - snow tyres & maxed to fix requirements - easy wins

Frozen Fun (Sport Utility Hero) - Porsche Macan - one AI seemed to have rocket fuel so took some catching but won all events ...might have had to use rewind a couple of times ;)

The Van Forzathon is a walk in the park - remember you can drop the AI difficulty for the 2 races should you want to (AWD that too) ...bins ? hundreds in Edinburgh ....trading paint :cruise up and down where the tram is ...lots of cars /vans to rub- you don't need to go fast

The speed zone - Hoonigan RS200 did it on first pass . I had a practice yesterday before I actually knew what the requirement was going to be to find the car I was going to use
The Speed trap - go from east to west - you have a longer run up - should be no problem for anyone just choose the right car with enough top speed
The Railyard Jump ... Toyota Baja truck - take a run up from outside the railyard to get enough speed - the tracks in the snow help with your run up

That's all I have had time for so far ... & I have to say it hasn't been too hard
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error