7 Pages<<567Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#151 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:13:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
Welp... another day... another force game crash during a forzathon live event. I'm not counting anymore how many times this is happening as it did this with Fallout 76 as well. The game would force close when too much was going on at once. And of course this forzathon included a danger sign, just like the rest of the forzathons it crashed during. I'm trying not to complain, but this game is making it a little hard. It's a great game with great potential, but has a lot of server maintenance that needs to be done. :(

Possibly a matter of platform, having xbox x , regardless lost sound when restarting xbox from sleep & network disconnections, game hardly crashed 2 times since I play FH4 and I play too much.

#152 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:42:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Welp... another day... another force game crash during a forzathon live event. I'm not counting anymore how many times this is happening as it did this with Fallout 76 as well. The game would force close when too much was going on at once. And of course this forzathon included a danger sign, just like the rest of the forzathons it crashed during. I'm trying not to complain, but this game is making it a little hard. It's a great game with great potential, but has a lot of server maintenance that needs to be done. :(

Possibly a matter of platform, having xbox x , regardless lost sound when restarting xbox from sleep & network disconnections, game hardly crashed 2 times since I play FH4 and I play too much.

Yeah, I am using a One X as well with a hardwired internet connection. My connection is over 500Mbps and has a upload speed of 11Mbps, but it seems to only crash when I'm doing too much at once. That's why sometimes I'll just sit in the world until the next forzathon live starts so it doesn't lag anymore. I don't mind sitting still, as it lets me do what I need to do in the real world. But honestly, I never really know what the issue is anymore, sometimes it'll work for days... and then it won't work at all. I also recently got a "poor connection..." message but my xbox said that I still had a stable connection.
#153 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 3:53:09 AM(UTC)

Yeah, I am using a One X as well with a hardwired internet connection. My connection is over 500Mbps and has a upload speed of 11Mbps, but it seems to only crash when I'm doing too much at once. That's why sometimes I'll just sit in the world until the next forzathon live starts so it doesn't lag anymore. I don't mind sitting still, as it lets me do what I need to do in the real world. But honestly, I never really know what the issue is anymore, sometimes it'll work for days... and then it won't work at all. I also recently got a "poor connection..." message but my xbox said that I still had a stable connection.

If it is happening with multiple games, you mentioned it happened with Fallout 76 as well, then it more than likely isn't the game, but rather your hardware.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#154 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:56:48 AM(UTC)
Got 80% but the game doesn't seem to want to give me the GTO, and game is fully updated. Am I doing something wrong?
#155 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:46:31 AM(UTC)
Exit out of the Festival Playlist and go back in. It should trigger the reward sequence and give you the GTO.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#156 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:03:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Exit out of the Festival Playlist and go back in. It should trigger the reward sequence and give you the GTO.

It should, but it wasn't. It was only after I did an extra PR stunt pushing it to 87% that it gave me the GTO right away.

Seems having exactly 80% can be a coin toss as to whether or not you get the car.
#157 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:19:04 AM(UTC)
Ugh! Didn't get the '65 GTO. Guess I'll be visiting the auction house in the very near future!

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Blistering Speed" | Holyrood Park Circuit | S2 998 Hypercars: ran out of time/interest/skill

PR Stunt: Back Lane Drift Zone | 46,000 points: ran out of skill
#158 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:36:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post
Ugh! Didn't get the '65 GTO. Guess I'll be visiting the auction house in the very near future!

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Blistering Speed" | Holyrood Park Circuit | S2 998 Hypercars: ran out of time/interest/skill

PR Stunt: Back Lane Drift Zone | 46,000 points: ran out of skill

Sorry to hear that. I finally caved and ground my way into ranked Free-For-All Online Adventure. Qualified last night and got the GTO, which I was very happy about. I've never felt the compulsion to do The Trial or the Playground Games. The driving style in Playground Games just doesn't interest me, and The Trial relies on other people; it's the same reason I didn't do the team based online adventures.

I really hope qualifying next month won't take as long as it did this month. At least I won't have to do unranked to unlock ranked again.

If you really want the GTO, haven't done online adventure yet, and are at 62% or above in Autumn, then I recommend doing the grind. It may be a pain, but it will backdate. I got the Porsche from Summer last night too. This all coming from somebody who, at this time last week, was a solo only player.
#159 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 3:37:34 PM(UTC)

If it is happening with multiple games, you mentioned it happened with Fallout 76 as well, then it more than likely isn't the game, but rather your hardware.

Honestly, if it's hardware related, I can't really do anything. As opening up the Xbox One violates the warranty as well as modifying anything could make my console banned from online usage. I've never been banned from any form of gaming so I don't want to risk anything. I'd tell you to tell Microsoft that but they don't like to "acknowledge" the issues that some of their consoles have sometimes. Usually the only way to get a major company to notice it's flaws is to have enough people say the same thing. I personally think it's the game though as only games that rely on strictly servers on my console have been having a hard time staying open. But yet all of the single player or offline based games never have any issue. My No Man's Sky game plays like a beast and never has any issues and that game is infinitely larger than FH4. But who am I to complain...
#160 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 6:24:21 AM(UTC)

Honestly, if it's hardware related, I can't really do anything. As opening up the Xbox One violates the warranty as well as modifying anything could make my console banned from online usage. I've never been banned from any form of gaming so I don't want to risk anything. I'd tell you to tell Microsoft that but they don't like to "acknowledge" the issues that some of their consoles have sometimes. Usually the only way to get a major company to notice it's flaws is to have enough people say the same thing. I personally think it's the game though as only games that rely on strictly servers on my console have been having a hard time staying open. But yet all of the single player or offline based games never have any issue. My No Man's Sky game plays like a beast and never has any issues and that game is infinitely larger than FH4. But who am I to complain...

If it is happening only with games that require a constant Internet connection, then it could also be your Internet connection or hardware. Have you tried rebooting your router/modem?

7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error