#1 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 4:34:36 AM(UTC)
Hi, it reminds mi Horizon 4 but M5 has similar problems with the difficulty. I played on inexperienced and it was pretty hard :D So I switched to new racer and lost. What is wrong with it? And no, I can race but I don't care about AI at all so I want to get to lead as soon as possible and enjoy a track.
#2 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 12:17:43 PM(UTC)
Your text is a bit complicated to understand, but just play more and you will eventually get the handling.
What "switched to new racer" means? Race or racer?

I find it a bit different than Horizon. The handling I mean.

About the career races, well, you start at fixed positions always and they are all silly short races really.
You can use the Free Race to customize a race for you, remove AI completely, etc. So you can enjoy all the tracks there.
To make these career races easier try a suggested car instead of your favorite. It can make a big difference against the drivatars.

Maybe using the racing line at the beginning and for some weeks to understand when to brake will help you.
#3 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 12:57:07 PM(UTC)
I played a lot and don't use any assists. The problem is new racer is the first difficulty option (for beginners) but I still lost even if I had many perfect turns and passes. Last races I needed to ram competition out of track to win.

You are right, the problem is with its length too. In M3 on easy I can lead after few meters. In M5 after short leading some rammer come and get you out of track.

But the same problem is with Horizon 4. If you play some time on easy and win often the game improves difficulty. It's strange and I am not sure about it but exactly the same happened here. So I asked if anybody has the same feeling :) Maybe I chose completely bad car but the PI is OK.
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 12:21:17 PM(UTC)
It must be some bug or something. Today I tried one race on new racer and I wasn't able to win. Something strange is there and I can't play campaign without "my" difficulty.
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 3:43:06 AM(UTC)
OMG, what is wrong with this game :D I tried a race on new racer again and had to fight for every position and came second. Maybe drivatars are a bit stronger than before? I don't know...
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 4:14:19 AM(UTC)
OK, I finally fixed it. So it's the same as Horizon 4. If you win too easily game increases difficulty itself. I had to race one race on unbeatable and it resets. I came 10th so it was a bit harder than on new racer.
#7 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 12:59:01 PM(UTC)
I don't remember it changing automatically, no. In Forza 6 it sometimes prompts to change before a race, but in Forza 5 there's nothing like that.

And, what "new racer" means? Is that on the game menu? I don't remember seeing that term anywhere.
Are you deleting your save file and starting a new one?
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 1:33:52 AM(UTC)
What language do you use for playing? I have New racer and Inexperienced as two first difficulties. It's almost the same for all Forzas.
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 10:09:21 AM(UTC)
Oh ok, a drivatar difficulty level. I thought it was a game mode.
Well, the drivatars shouldn't be hard in the first difficulty level I guess. And they really can't be comparable to any Forza before Forza 5.
But good to know you are improving.

Notification

Icon
Error